Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Evra » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 pm

evra stands there looking at the the salesman "your an idiot" he says with a sigh
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 pm

"See for yourselves!" says Gorten rallying the men behind him as he makes his way back to the room with the crystal.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm

TKC wrote:~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The woman reached for the sword hesitantly, but before she could pick it up the merchant reached out and stopped her with a hand on her arm, "Do be careful Triana. Swords can be quite dangerous."

Triana gave a small nod, clenching her jaw, and waited for the man to let her go before picking up the sword. She made an act of looking over the details of it, but Erik noticed that she was also hefting it, getting a feel for its weight.

"As long as it's in its case it is harmless. So how does it feel miss?" Erik asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Alissa of Someday » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

"...Relatives?"

/Virgil wrinkled his brow, a realization coming over him. Possibly a false one./

"You don't have any relatives?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby TKC » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:44 pm

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

As Gorten and the miners arrived at the small cavern the light from the crystal grew brighter, soon illuminating the area as bright as noon day as the voice spoke again, "Then... I accept..."

The light grew even brighter, becoming blindingly bright. Unable to see Evra, Gorten, Romeo, and the miners only heard the sound of the crystal shattering, followed by a feminine gasp. As the light faded to a soft glow all the men found themselves confronted by a dazzling sight. Where the crystal had been stood a tall, completely naked woman. She looked human-like, but there were little differences in her appearance that set her apart. Her skin was soft and white, looking like it was glowing in the soft light of the crystal shards. Her body and limbs were slim and long, though they had a definite feminine curve to them. Her eyes were what set her apart the most, looking off on her human like face. Only by looking closely could it be seen that they were very feline like.

As the three miners stared on in silent shock Mi'drani turned towards Romeo and bowed her head gracefully, "I... Thank you..."

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

Walking down the street Ash soon finds what appears to be exactly what he is looking for. A painted wooden sign from a building declares it as an emporium of artifacts from the Ancients. The door was open, and from what Ash can see of the inside there are shelves filled with all sorts of strange and oddly shaped items.

~~Loriae: Rescue Caravan~~

Calon charged forward as the others called for him, and as he jumped into the air to strike he felt the same mysterious force grip him again, this time holding him in mid-air, a short ways away from the edge of the mists. As Calon dangled there he heard a flat, cold voice from the direction of the shadowy form, "Unless you wish to die I would suggest you stop attacking."

Inside the wagon Andrew heard the voice inside his mind once more, "Is this one damaged in the mind?"

~~~~

At the front the cries of the mist spawn were growing louder, and as Jace watched he could see shadowy forms forming ahead of him in the mists, making their way towards the wagons.

"Jace! Get back! Everyone form a close circle around the wagons!" Michael's voice cut through the air loudly as the wagons moved to be side by side.

~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

"It feels," Triana paused a moment, her eyes shifting to look at the merchant, "A little on the heavy side. Do all swords weigh this much?"

The merchant gave a laugh and smiled at Erik, "You see? That is why women should not be warriors," giving the katana a few more swings he nodded and smiled, "I would like to purchase one of these... what did you call them? Catana? Though of course I would like to request a special one, made uniquely for myself."

~~~~

"You haven't heard about the attack on the caravan?" Eric asked Danny, and then gave a soft chuckle, "No, you wouldn't have. Well, the caravan I was guarding was attacked last night by a swarm of mist spawn. I was lucky to escape with just this."

He gave a smile to Maewyn, and a gentle squeeze with his good arm still around her waist, "Maewyn here offered to help nurse me back to health."

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

Rina blinked at Virgil, and then gave a little giggle as she shook her head, "No, I have relatives. Clan shells are only for relatives, while your villages have many people who are not related to you, yes?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Gorten picks up his axe, defensively. "What kind of witch craft is this?!" he shouts. He is stunned by the sight of the woman, but he knows someone like this could be dangerous.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Keeping his sword up again a surprise attack, Jace walked backward towards the wagons.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Evra » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Evra stands there covering the eye slo of his helmet with his arm as he blinks after the light fades he looks at the woman "i knew that wasnt a rock" he mumles looking the woman over for any signs of danger as he takes a step closer "who are you?" he asks his hand on the hilt of the sword
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Romeo couldn't decide if he should panic or relax. On one hand, the frail apparition confirmed there was really someone to whom he had been talking too : proving that he had not lost his sanity talking to the crytal. On the other, the person he had been talking to had been that very crytal a minute ago.

The woman standing in front of him didn't appear to carry any weapon as she was naked. His eyes took their time to make sure of this . His gaze was maybe overzealous in its checking as none of the woman's soft curves were ignored. After some awed silence, he snapped back to reallity when Evra yelled something.

He gulped, hoping that he had not been drooling and tried to answer the best as he could. " Hum, you're welcome ? "
Last edited by Rodney on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Justin did as Michael yelled, as well, stepping back toward the caravan some more. However, he felt sorry for Calon. Damnit, Calon! Why the hell did you pick now to decide to lose your freaking mind?!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:19 pm

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

"It feels," Triana paused a moment, her eyes shifting to look at the merchant, "A little on the heavy side. Do all swords weigh this much?"

The merchant gave a laugh and smiled at Erik, "You see? That is why women should not be warriors," giving the katana a few more swings he nodded and smiled, "I would like to purchase one of these... what did you call them? Catana? Though of course I would like to request a special one, made uniquely for myself."

"That will cost you about $1000 extra and it will take a few days." Erik said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"How convenient..." Ash mutters to himself, entering the building and looking around a bit.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Falka The Bat » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm

"An attack?" Danny questioned. "Well, that's just bloody awful" This was the part that would take cleverness.

"Tell ya wot, Eric old chum, since it's just a darn shame to see ya sittin' hear all bunged up, I'll do ya a favor. I'm ok with a sword, and I feel the deep need to get out of town for a while. So howzabout I take your place in the next caravan out, and send you the paycheck? It's the least I could do for a friend, mate!"

He hoped Eric would believe his reason for wanting to leave. He doubted it.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 pm

"Ah--well, that...Would make sense."

/Virgil gives himself a good internal whack on the head. It was a bad habit of his to jump to the wrong conclusions like that..../

"But--right then, yeah. Human villages are full of different families."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm

"W-Wh-Whatever do you mean, miss?" Bishop tried his best to keep his cool, but the darkness and foul stench did nothing but make him feel even more frightened. Maybe helping this lady wasn't such a good idea.... "I wasn't d-doing anything like that, not at all!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying