RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:23 pm

"Owwie..." Robert says. She doesn't need any stinky old gm to tell her when to cry, she wont, not at all....."WHAAAAAA!" Looks as if she was wrong...
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Nosnits wrote:"Owwie..." Robert says. She doesn't need any stinky old gm to tell her when to cry, she wont, not at all....."WHAAAAAA!" Looks as if she was wrong...

Aw, great. There's another baby?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Danielle gazes up at the pizza box from the floor, her stomach aching from the hunger. She felt herself growing frustrated and angry, upset and... her bottom lip started to tremble. She looked down at herself to see if there had been anymore changes, and as she does so... her shoulders start to shake, and she sucks in a deep breath before she begins to wail at the top of her voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

"Oh my..." James hurries to pick up the two crying children, Danielle first, then the other. "Hush, hush... it's okay..." She tries to calm them down.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Danielle's hands reach for the pizza as she was lifted up off her feet, and then away from the table. She screamed and shook her head as the busty woman surely struggled with the two small children that weren't quite babies yet? The feel of the full chest rubbing against her just made her feel worse, as it was like she was being teased with what she'd lost.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle's hands reach for the pizza as she was lifted up off her feet, and then away from the table. She screamed and shook her head as the busty woman surely struggled with the two small children that weren't quite babies yet? The feel of the full chest rubbing against her just made her feel worse, as it was like she was being teased with what she'd lost.

And indeed, she as lost a lot, she couldn't do any teasing anymore now. Her life of controlling others through sexy poses seemed finished.

Nosnits wrote:"Owwie..." Robert says. She doesn't need any stinky old gm to tell her when to cry, she wont, not at all....."WHAAAAAA!" Looks as if she was wrong...

Loid Thanead wrote:"Oh my..." James hurries to pick up the two crying children, Danielle first, then the other. "Hush, hush... it's okay..." She tries to calm them down.
James looks at the two hungry babies as their transformation finishes. She feels something in her chest. Is instinct trying to tell her something ?

Ookalf wrote:Work on what? What's going on here?
"Just some adjustment, I'm some kind of architect."
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"A-architect? W-wha?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Rodney wrote:"Just some adjustment, I'm some kind of architect."

What kinda adjustments?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:54 pm

"Oh my..." James can't help but smile. "You two are adorable..." She hugs the two babies, not quite ready to accept what the back of her mind is suspecting her body wants to do.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Robi continues to wail, and kicks t the mean man's shins!
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Dani spots that Robert had it far worse. Not only had he been turned into a girl, but he'd lost even more age than she had, and he was dressed in pink too. She didn't really have that much to embarrassed about considering what had happened to the boy, and beings to calm down.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Marky wrote:"A-architect? W-wha?"

Ookalf wrote:What kinda adjustments?

"This kind" answers the man as he snaps and the separation walls on the left side of the room, that is next to Robert's and Coby's room starts moving on their own with a loud noise. Coby can see his bed as well as some of his belonging flying into the bathroom.

Ginny wrote:Dani spots that Robert had it far worse. Not only had he been turned into a girl, but he'd lost even more age than she had, and he was dressed in pink too. She didn't really have that much to embarrassed about considering what had happened to the boy, and beings to calm down.
Nosnits wrote:Robi continues to wail, and kicks t the mean man's shins!

Loid Thanead wrote:"Oh my..." James can't help but smile. "You two are adorable..." She hugs the two babies, not quite ready to accept what the back of her mind is suspecting her body wants to do.
The instinct insists. reminding her that it is probably the only way to calm the two babies. The cries she heard triggered a hormonal reaction and her breasts are aching now.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Rodney wrote:"This kind" answers the man as he snaps and the separation walls on the left side of the room, that is next to Robert's and Coby's room starts moving on their own with a loud noise. Coby can see his bed as well as some of his belonging flying into the bathroom.

Hey! Put my stuff back!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh... alright..." James sets both babies on her lap, then slowly reaches for the buttons of her blouse and unbuttons them from the top. She can't help but look down at her chest to examine the new appendages.

( Edit: thanks for the reminded, Ginny. I really need to start paying better attention. )
Last edited by Jacqueline on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Danielle had calmed down, but the sight of James' full breasts coming into view when the woman opened her blouse caused her to blush, and then begin to whimper again in shame. They were even bigger than Danielle's had been, quite a lot bigger, she thought as she stared at them as the tears rolled down her cheeks again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying