Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 am

Leigh and Anna couldn't help but smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having Jake around. Tony could be a bit nicer though, but they knew that wouldn't happen.

"Okay, that works. Thanks." Jade said as she sat back down. She couldn't believe that she acted all girly like that. Stupid Rabbit! She would pay tomorrow. Jade went back to eating with her sisters.

(And with that, unless you still want me to control Leigh and Anna for the time being, I turn control of Leigh and Anna back over to you.)

"Thanks hon." Mina's dad said as he continued to wash the dishes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 pm

AshK wrote:Leigh and Anna couldn't help but smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having Jake around. Tony could be a bit nicer though, but they knew that wouldn't happen.

"Okay, that works. Thanks." Jade said as she sat back down. She couldn't believe that she acted all girly like that. Stupid Rabbit! She would pay tomorrow. Jade went back to eating with her sisters.

(And with that, unless you still want me to control Leigh and Anna for the time being, I turn control of Leigh and Anna back over to you.)

"Thanks hon." Mina's dad said as he continued to wash the dishes.

(I take back control)

The first to finish was Tony who left the table for his room. Leigh and Anna were next.

"We wait for you in the room," said Anna as she lead the way. Leigh on the other hand nodded.

The rest of dinner was uneventful considering that Jake and Jade's mother talked with some bits from Frank. They were talking about college which was something they would talk with James about back when Jade was him.

-----

Mina kept washing wonder what was going on though her dad's mind. Things were clearly different between the two and kind of awkward. At least for her. She would have never done this as a guy and guess that something was up. Another reason for her to beat on the rabbit wherever she was at the moment.

"So Daddy," said Mina as she rinse the last dish. "What you doing tonight?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 pm

(I like your new Avvie. Gardevoir in a witches outfit! That is really cool.)

After finishing her dinner, she excused herself from the table and put her dishes, glass and silverware in the dishwasher after rinsing her plate and Salad bowl off before putting it in the dishwasher. She then went upstairs to look for a swimming suit. She wanted to take a swim in the attached indoor pool.

"Hey Leigh, Anna do you want to take a swim in our pool with me. We can watch more Anime later." Jade said as she searched her dresser for a swimming suit.

"Well I was thinking we could watch some DVD movies together and then go to bed. That is if you want to. If not I will just watch some DVD's and you can do whatever you want to." Mina's dad said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

AshK wrote:(I like your new Avvie. Gardevoir in a witches outfit! That is really cool.)

After finishing her dinner, she excused herself from the table and put her dishes, glass and silverware in the dishwasher after rinsing her plate and Salad bowl off before putting it in the dishwasher. She then went upstairs to look for a swimming suit. She wanted to take a swim in the attached indoor pool.

"Hey Leigh, Anna do you want to take a swim in our pool with me. We can watch more Anime later." Jade said as she searched her dresser for a swimming suit.

"Well I was thinking we could watch some DVD movies together and then go to bed. That is if you want to. If not I will just watch some DVD's and you can do whatever you want to." Mina's dad said.

(Thanks. It may be temp. Not sure)

"I wouldn't mind," said Anna as she smiled happily. Leigh just nods and walks to her closet to pull out a swimsuit.

---

"Give me an hour to do my homework and I be ready. Is that okay?" asked Mina who was excited that not all things had changed between her dad and self. They use to watching movies together all the time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(Thanks. It may be temp. Not sure)

"I wouldn't mind," said Anna as she smiled happily. Leigh just nods and walks to her closet to pull out a swimsuit.

---

"Give me an hour to do my homework and I be ready. Is that okay?" asked Mina who was excited that not all things had changed between her dad and self. They use to watching movies together all the time.

Jade seems to endlessly search for one of her swimsuits. She really is not sure how the contract had effected her swimming wardrobe she knew they wouldn't be the ones she was used to as James, but wasn't sure what swimwear she had as Jade.

Mina's dad nods as he tries to search for the perfect movie to watch with his daughter. "So what do you want to watch?" Mina's dad asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade seems to endlessly search for one of her swimsuits. She really is not sure how the contract had effected her swimming wardrobe she knew they wouldn't be the ones she was used to as James, but wasn't sure what swimwear she had as Jade.

Mina's dad nods as he tries to search for the perfect movie to watch with his daughter. "So what do you want to watch?" Mina's dad asked.

Jade would find a one piece swimsuit in her wardrobe. It was a green and white color swimsuit. Anna and Leigh had already changed into theirs one piece swimsuits.

----

"Anything be fine. Surprise me," said Mina as she walks towards her room. "I see you as soon as I am done with my homework."

(Want to RP as Lizzi? I let you know when.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Jade would find a one piece swimsuit in her wardrobe. It was a green and white color swimsuit. Anna and Leigh had already changed into theirs one piece swimsuits.

----

"Anything be fine. Surprise me," said Mina as she walks towards her room. "I see you as soon as I am done with my homework."

(Want to RP as Lizzi? I let you know when.)

Jade sighs a sigh of relief. At least the contract didn't turn her swimwear into revealing Bikini's. She takes all her clothes off and looks at herself in the mirror. This is the first time she has seen herself nude as a girl. She was quite attractive. From what she saw in the mirror she knew that the transformation was totally complete right down to the hourglass figure and the B-Cup still developing breasts. Her younger sisters seemed to have about High A-Cup developing breasts. They weren't too big but they were very visible. Jade quickly stopped looking at her nude self in the mirror and quickly put on her One- Piece swim suit with no problem at all. She then remembered their were beach towels in the Bathroom next to the indoor pool. "Well let's go have some fun!" Jade said as she ran downstairs to the attached pool forgetting completely to put on the beach shirt she usually wears over her swimsuit. Her swim suit is a bit revealing despite the fact that it is a one piece one. The B-Cup cleavage she has is showing as are her sisters' High-A-Cup cleavage, but they remembered to put on their swimsuit cover shirt because they had always been girls unlike Jade. Even though according to Jade's new world she had always been a girl, Jade knows she wasn't.

"Okay hon." Mina's dad says as he looks for a movie. He finds MIB I and MIB II as well as the X-Men Trilogy and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. He decided he would let his daughter decide which ones she wanted to watch. He set the five movies on the table as he waited for Mina.

(I will RP Lizzi if you want me to.)
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade sighs a sigh of relief. At least the contract didn't turn her swimwear into revealing Bikini's. She takes all her clothes off and looks at herself in the mirror. This is the first time she has seen herself nude as a girl. She was quite attractive. From what she saw in the mirror she knew that the transformation was totally complete right down to the hourglass figure and the B-Cup still developing breasts. Her younger sisters seemed to have about High A-Cup developing breasts. They weren't too big but they were very visible. Jade quickly stopped looking at her nude self in the mirror and quickly put on her One- Piece swim suit with no problem at all. She then remembered their were beach towels in the Bathroom next to the indoor pool. "Well let's go have some fun!" Jade said as she ran downstairs to the attached pool forgetting completely to put on the beach shirt she usually wears over her swimsuit.

"Okay hon." Mina's dad says as he looks for a movie. He finds MIB I and MIB II as well as the X-Men Trilogy and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. He decided he would let his daughter decide which ones she wanted to watch. He set the five movies on the table as he waited for Mina.

(I will RP Lizzi if you want me to.)

Leigh and Anna were already in the pool splashing around. Both girls seem to be enjoying themselves. Tony seems to be in the hot tub relaxing while listening to his iPod.

"Hey sister! Did you bring the towels?" asked Anna as she splashed Leigh again. "Where is your shirt?"

---

Mina enters her room and was a bit surprise at how it looked. The room was mostly pink with red roses painted along the top. Posters line the walls while a large shelf could be seen on one side of the wall. She even had a TV and her bed was quiet large. Her computer was in one corner with a desk covered in mess. She blushed at how cute it looked compare to her last room which was border line gothic even if Mike was never such thing.

Mina then sees her dresser was open with Lizzi in it. The stuff rabbit seems to be digging though her pantie drawer. Mina at once closed the door and was slowly walking towards Lizzi, "What....the...heck....you...are....doing......"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Jade looks down and blushes. "Oops. I was wondering why I was so cold." Jade said as she went over to the bathroom and pulled out the beach towels and the extra beach shirt she had just in case she left her normal one in the room she shared with her sisters. She set them all on one of the several lounge chairs that were in the pool room. She then went to the diving board. She was hoping she could still pull off a decent Cannon Ball.

"CANNON BALL!!!!" Jade says as she does a Cannon Ball off of the diving board splashing her sisters. Luckily she didn't splash Tony. She probably would have had she still been James.

(Did you want me to control Lizzi right now?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

AshK wrote:Jade looks down and blushes. "Oops. I was wondering why I was so cold." Jade said as she went over to the bathroom and pulled out the beach towels and the extra beach shirt she had just in case she left her normal one in the room she shared with her sisters. She set them all on one of the several lounge chairs that were in the pool room. She then went to the diving board. She was hoping she could still pull off a decent Cannon Ball.

"CANNON BALL!!!!" Jade says as she does a Cannon Ball off of the diving board splashing her sisters. Luckily she didn't splash Tony. She probably would have had she still been James.

(Did you want me to control Lizzi right now?)

"Oh....the squirts," said Tony as he notice the noise.

"Hey! That was cheating!" said Anna as she wiped the water off her face.

Leigh seems to have disappear for a bit.

---

(Yes...Forgot to mention that. I knew I forgot something in my last post)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Jade giggles girlishly again. She didn't even notice since she was having such a good time with her sisters. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Jade said. "Hey where did Leigh go?" Jade says as she was treading water trying to find her youngest sister.

"Trying to set up a bed for myself." Lizzi said. "Unless you want me to sleep with you."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles girlishly again. She didn't even notice since she was having such a good time with her sisters. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Jade said. "Hey where did Leigh go?" Jade says as she was treading water trying to find her youngest sister.

"Trying to set up a bed for myself." Lizzi said. "Unless you want me to sleep with you."

Leigh then popped out from beneath the water behind Jade. She then shot her hands out and began to rub Jade's bust.

Anna then began to burst in giggles. "She is ri-ri-right behind you!"

----

"In my underwear drawer?" said Mina trying to keep her voice down. She at once walked over and grabbed the stuff rabbit. Mina then notice some of her underwear and couldn't help to admit that they were quiet sexy. Frills and bows seem to be a theme with each one.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Jade was too busy looking around and wondering why Anna was laughing to notice that her bust was being rubbed until she felt a wave of pleasure from the contact and moaned. She then noticed the hands and knocked them off and immediately turned around too fast for Leigh to notice so she couldn't duck under the water. "What was that for Little sis? Are you trying to make me crazy? Let's see how you like it." Jade said as she rubbed Leigh's much smaller and developing bust. She then used her peripheral vision and got Anna in her sight. "Don't you start or I will do the same to you." Jade said with a giggle.

Inside the part of Jade that was still James cringed at the girly behavior he was doing as Jade. Jade then stopped doing that. Now it definitely time to attack that little rabbit brat. She would take care of that tomorrow. Right now she was having way too much fun.

"It's so comfy in here." Lizzi said. "Would you rather I sleep with you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 pm

AshK wrote:Jade was too busy looking around and wondering why Anna was laughing to notice that her bust was being rubbed until she felt a wave of pleasure from the contact and moaned. She then noticed the hands and knocked them off and immediately turned around too fast for Leigh to notice so she couldn't duck under the water. "What was that for Little sis? Are you trying to make me crazy? Let's see how you like it." Jade said as she rubbed Leigh's much smaller and developing bust. She then used her peripheral vision and got Anna in her sight. "Don't you start or I will do the same to you." Jade said with a giggle.

Inside the part of Jade that was still James cringed at the girly behavior he was doing as Jade. Jade then stopped doing that. Now it definitely time to attack that little rabbit brat. She would take care of that tomorrow. Right now she was having way too much fun.

"It's so comfy in here." Lizzi said. "Would you rather I sleep with you?"

"OHAHAOAH~" said Leigh as she moved away and was breathing heavily. The small girl seemed surprised and between breaths, ".....I....wanted.....to....feel....They....are...nice."

"Oh! You know I leave the pervy stuff to Leigh. She enjoys that," said Anna with a giggle.

-----

"I would rather if you sleep on the floor! There is no way in heck I am going to let you sleep in the same bed with me!" said Mina as she threw Lizzi on top of her bed. She then pulled out her homework and found space on her desk. "Why the heck you thought my underwear drawer was okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Jade blushed at the compliment. "Y-you really think so? They aren't very big." Jade said not even realizing what she said. Her mind couldn't even decode it. She also giggled again. What is with all the giggling she was doing?

"So how do you think they would look in a bikini?" Jade asked with embarrassment she was blushing beet red. She was definitely killing that rabbit the next time she saw it. How dare she make Jade so girly.

"Why are you so mean to me? I'm going to Jades!" Lizzi said as she left with a dejected look on her face and was about to go out Mina's door but was stopped by Mina.
(Sorry about that Miki. Forgive me?)
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying