RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"Oh... alright..." James sets both babies on her lap, then slowly pulls up her shirt and takes it off. She can't help but look down at her chest to examine the new appendages.
They are huge, beautiful, soft and round, better looking than Danielle's ever did. They are wonderful orbs of flesh that could inspire warriors to start wars for them or poets to write books about their beauty.

Ookalf wrote:
Rodney wrote:"This kind" answers the man as he snaps and the separation walls on the left side of the room, that is next to Robert's and Coby's room starts moving on their own with a loud noise. Coby can see his bed as well as some of his belonging flying into the bathroom.

Hey! Put my stuff back!
"The man shakes his head. Certainly not, human ! I have a job I'm paid for." More of Coby's belonging flies toward the bathroom as the sink, toilet bowl and bathtub flies the other way, or more precisely, into Robert's room.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

The sight of her breasts brings a blush to James' cheeks. But they hurt... With a deep sigh, she raises each of the babies up to a nipple, closing her eyes as her pulse quickens in anticipation.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Danielle tried turning her head away as she felt a nipple brushing against her lips, but it kept pressing closer, and she groaned as it slipped into her mouth... her blue eyes widening up at the pretty woman that was holding her, small legs kicking, not entirely under her control, her diaper crinkling as she tried to struggle...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Clay just silently looks on, not knowing what to do...if anything...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Rodney wrote:"The man shakes his head. Certainly not, human ! I have a job I'm paid for." More of Coby's belonging flies toward the bathroom as the sink, toilet bowl and bathtub flies the other way, or more precisely, into Robert's room.

I can't sleep in the bathroom!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle tried turning her head away as she felt a nipple brushing against her lips, but it kept pressing closer, and she groaned as it slipped into her mouth... her blue eyes widening up at the pretty woman that was holding her, small legs kicking, not entirely under her control, her diaper crinkling as she tried to struggle...
Yet she felt so hungry, it would be a very normal and easy action for her small baby body.

Marky wrote:Clay just silently looks on, not knowing what to do...if anything...

In the room there was a large breasted woman attempting to breast-feed two babies, her roommate trying to save his belonging from a strange man.
And a student's favorite : pizza. ((OOC : don't worry, there will be more to do later. Sorry if you feel left out for the moment))

Ookalf wrote:I can't sleep in the bathroom!

"You won't it will be your room ! The customer wanted a personal suite royal using the space of two rooms with a king size bed and a private bathroom."

Eventually, the changes settles, leaving apartment 1 like this.

If Coby wants to check his new room, he will notice that all his belongings have shrunk, to half their intial size and that his bed is now a large basket ((OOC : the oval shape on the floorplan))
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Robert can't realy fight it, though she tries. But the sight of that thing...her instincts take over, and she starts suckling.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Danielle closed her eyes, her tummy rumbling with hunger... and then slowly she begins to suckle at the woman's full breast. She cringes, her legs small enough for her to pull on her own foot as she was held on James' lap and suckled, the diaper feeling so big between her thighs, forcing them apart.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

At the double feeling of her breast being sucked at, James sucks in a lungful of air. "Oh my..." She closes her eyes.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Rodney wrote:"You won't it will be your room ! The customer wanted a personal suite royal using the space of two rooms with a king size bed and a private bathroom."

Eventually, the changes settles, leaving apartment 1 like this.

If Coby wants to check his new room, he will notice that all his belongings have shrunk, to half their intial size and that his bed is now a large basket ((OOC : the oval shape on the floorplan))

Couldn't you at least ask me first...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle closed her eyes, her tummy rumbling with hunger... and then slowly she begins to suckle at the woman's full breast. She cringes, her legs small enough for her to pull on her own foot as she was held on James' lap and suckled, the diaper feeling so big between her thighs, forcing them apart.
Nosnits wrote:Robert can't realy fight it, though she tries. But the sight of that thing...her instincts take over, and she starts suckling.

Loid Thanead wrote:At the double feeling of her breast being sucked at, James sucks in a lungful of air. "Oh my..." She closes her eyes.

Delicious warm milk starts flowing into their mouth, it is an heavenly nectar, something they feel they could never get tired of. As for the woman holding them, she feels a soothing and relieving sensation, something extremely pleasant.

Ookalf wrote:Couldn't you at least ask me first...?

"No, you were not my customer, beside, what are you complaining about ? you still have a room !"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:51 pm

For a moment atleast, all the chaos and all the embarrassment was forgotten, and she couldn't concentrate on anything but getting more milk. There was a little murmur, her lips vibrating as she swallowed down mouthfuls of the warm, sweet tasting milk as she was held. The former cheerleader found herself relaxing against her will, a small hand holding onto James' open blouse as she fed, the ache in her stomach fading away as her hunger was satisfied.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:53 pm

As the feelings washes over her, James rubs her thighs together. At the same time she strokes Danielle's little head.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 pm

All of Robert's troubles are forgotten, she could stay here forever, if the milk was here. Why ever do anything else? She continues to suckle, as she is slowly satisfied.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Rodney wrote:"No, you were not my customer, beside, what are you complaining about ? you still have a room !"

Yeah, but I was starting to like that one.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying