[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm

"Oh right" Bree said as she started working on Sandra
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:18 pm

Sandra: Like thanks Bree-Chan. I love the way you do them! So totally cool! Thanks!

OOC: When my characters get hit with Rain again, I will do their further transformations I will let you do that next one after that one. I have in mind what I am going to do. I will give you a clue it has something to do with what happened to my characters in the last Virus RP.

Ashlee: It will be so totally fun to go shopping!

Lana: It sure will!

The Schatsiek Sisters: Like see you in a bit Bree-Chan, we are like going shopping now.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 pm

"Aww... do we have to waste time doing this?" Delilah pouted as she looked at the rainless outside. "I mean, you can get a manicure any time, but it may only not rain for so long!" She walked outside and came back in as an example. "See? I'm fine? This lack of rain won't last forever, so we should take advantage of it!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:47 pm

"True we should, and probably get some better clothes as well." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:59 pm

*The Sisters Head Outside, unfortunately all three of them get rained on. They teleport back into the Bunker Quickly and Dry off as much as they can. The Changes then start to happen.*

*Ashlee's hair starts to grow and turn silver until it is mid-back length. Her Kimono is replaced with a Skin Tight Silver Dress and Knee-High High-Heeled Boots. A Tiara, Make Up, Choker and Earrings Materialize on her. Her Choker has a Tornado in the Middle of it as her memories of being an Elemental Wind Angel resurface again and her Psychic and Telekinetic Powers increase by quite a bit. A new addition to her ensemble appears on her Right Ring Finger it is a Silver Ring with a Tornado Symbol on it. Silver feathered wings then come out of her back as her Wind Elemental Angel Transformation is complete. Also a Nunte Spear Materializes in her right hand.*

*Lana and Sandra go through similar changes only Lana's Hair Turns a Flaming Red and Grows to Mid Back Length and her outfit turns into an exact copy of Ashlee's except for the Dress Becoming a Flaming Red Her Choker has a Flame in the Center as a normal spear Appears in her right hand along with a Red Ring with a Flame on it. Also a pair of Red Angel Wings form out of her back. Her Elemental Angel transformation is complete. Sandra also goes through the same changes except everything is Ice Blue and her Choker has an Icicle in the center the weapon that materialized in her hand is a bow and a Pack of Arrows that can freeze anything on contact. All three sisters are wearing the exact same type of outfit only different colors.*

*The Sisters then will their change back to normal and turn into the forms they were before they were rained on. As everything finished it stopped raining again.*

Ashlee: Whoa that was like so totally weird. I guess I am a Wind Elemental Angel again.

Lana: Like so am I Only I am a Fire Elemental Angel.

Sandra: That is so totally weird I guess that makes me an Ice Elemental Angel again.

*BTW, Ashlee is now 18, Lana is now 17 and Sandra Remains 16.*

OOC: Sorry Riana that idea just popped into my head a few minutes ago. I will let you do the next transformation of the Sisters. I need to go to bed now good night.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:03 pm

Bree walked outside and also was greeted by falling rain.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:13 pm

Helen notcies Bree walking outside and follows her to the door, but only enough to peer out, and get hit by some of the rain.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Azathoth » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:10 am

Sayomi, still blushing from the tail squeak, nervously rushes back outside. "Yeah... we dont want to get caught in the... rain... again..." She looks up at the sky as she gets drizzled on. "Oh... come on... this isnt fair..." She rushes back inside.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:56 pm

As Sayomi gets more water on her she begins to grow brown fur on her body, except for her hands and feet which gain white fur. She now looks like an anthro Lopunny.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Asch » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:21 pm

"Yay, now you're even cuter!" Delilah shouted as she clung onto Sayomi, rubbing the fur against her skin without considering the fact that the fur COULD be damp. "it must be horrible to accessorize like that, though!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 pm

Toni had been quiet for the most part, and the events were a little hazy...but before she knew it, she was back in the bunker drying herself off from the newly falling rain. "Dangit! This was new too."
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:18 pm

OOC: Okay everybody, I need all of you to PM me a picture of what you want to become. I was hoping to add more angels to the mix. A Lightning Angel, a Grass Angel, an Earth Angel, a Poison Angel, a Water Angel. All of the angels have Psychic and Telekinetic Powers. There is something special about the Water Angel, she can control the weather. She can also control when it starts raining or when it stops raining. She can also control whether or not the water that the group encounters is infected or not. She can also throw infected or uninfected water at people.

Ashlee: Like oh no, all of you got rained on again. Sayomi you look so totally kawaii!

Lana: You so totally do.

Sandra: You are so totally cute Sayo-Chan.

OOC: Azathoth your character still remains 5'7" and can still talk human talk. Once again PM me what you want to be further transformed into.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:59 pm

"Great. Now I need another towel" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:09 pm

OOC: Hira Kanaki: As Helen enters the bunker she goes through the exact same changes as the sisters did, only everything on her is Sea Blue. Her Choker has a Raindrop in the Center as Sea Blue Wings Materialize from her back. She is now a Water Elemental Angel as a Ring with a Raindrop on the top of it materializes on her right ring finger. Also a pair of Sai Materialize in her hands. She is now a water Elemental Angel. She also has the ability to will her change back to the way she was before she got rained on again. Brnin8r: As Toni enters the Bunker again she goes through the exact same changes as the other Angels did only everything is Dark Purple on her. A pair of Nunchaku materialize in her hands as the Poison Elemental Angel is born. Her Choker on her outfit has an Arbok in the center. Also a Dark Purple ring Materializes on her finger with an Arbok at the top of it as well as Dark Purple Angel Wings. She also has the ability to will herself back to the form she was before this latest transformation.

IC: Ashlee: Well welcome aboard. Just think of what you were before the most recent transformation and you will revert.

Lana: I like wonder if anymore Elemental Angels will appear.

Sandra: So do I.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:09 pm

"Wow this is weird..." Helen said as she noticed the new things that popped up. "What is this?" Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying