Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

"Okay okay sis, don't be so rough. I love this nightgown and don't want it to be ripped." Jade said not even realizing what she just said as she sat down on her bed so Anna could do her hair. "I have the perfect idea for Leigh's." Jade said with a mischievous grin on her face toward Leigh. "Leigh and I can then both do your hair."

Lizzi lands with a thud on the floor. "Hey what did you do that for?" Lizzi asked. "You said I could sleep with you remember."

Lizzi then jumped back up on Mina's bed and laid beside her. "That gown looks really good on you Mina-Chan."

Mina couldn't help but agree with the rabbit as she looked at the time realizing it was 11 :30 PM.

(I still want to do the sisters' hair style. Then we can time skip to right before Anime Club.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay okay sis, don't be so rough. I love this nightgown and don't want it to be ripped." Jade said not even realizing what she just said as she sat down on her bed so Anna could do her hair. "I have the perfect idea for Leigh's." Jade said with a mischievous grin on her face toward Leigh. "Leigh and I can then both do your hair."

Lizzi lands with a thud on the floor. "Hey what did you do that for?" Lizzi asked. "You said I could sleep with you remember."

Lizzi then jumped back up on Mina's bed and laid beside her. "That gown looks really good on you Mina-Chan."

Mina couldn't help but agree with the rabbit as she looked at the time realizing it was 11 :30 PM.

(I still want to do the sisters' hair style. Then we can time skip to right before Anime Club.)

"Oh....Now I am excited," said Leigh as she smiled a bit. She shifted a bit and let Jade do her hair. Anna on the other hand was already working on Jade's hair. She was doing a few braids.

----

"I accidentally knocked you off okay?" said Mina as she picked up Lizzi and put the stuff rabbit on top. She looked herself over and added, "Yeah....you are right. It does look good on me."

Mina then saw the clock and yawn. "I didn't realize it was so late. I use to be able to stay up this late easily before."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Jade just smiled and went to work on Leigh's hair. She managed to put Leigh's hair in a French Braid. Having no idea how she was able to do that without having any experience braiding hair before. At least not as James. She then realized that as Jade she must've had a lot of experience doing her sisters' hair in this life. Jade then gave a hand mirror to Leigh. "So how do you like it Imoutochan?" Jade asked her youngest sister.

"How are you doing with my hair Imoutochan?" Jade asked as she referred to Anna. "Any particular style you want Leigh and me to do?"

"Hey don't worry about it," Lizzi started. "I knew it was an accident."

"Well I guess that when I had you and that other girl sign the contract, I made it a little harder for you to stay up so late. Actually it is probably better this way since you are involved in a lot more at school as Mina than you were as Mike. So how do you thank our friend Jade is doing with her new life?" Lizzi said than asked.

Mina also couldn't help but realize she finds it easier to be nice to Jade than it was to be nice to James.

(One more post from each of us for bedtime and then we can skip to before Anime Club tomorrow in RP time.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 pm

AshK wrote:Jade just smiled and went to work on Leigh's hair. She managed to put Leigh's hair in a French Braid. Having no idea how she was able to do that without having any experience braiding hair before. At least not as James. She then realized that as Jade she must've had a lot of experience doing her sisters' hair in this life. Jade then gave a hand mirror to Leigh. "So how do you like it Imoutochan?" Jade asked her youngest sister.

"How are you doing with my hair Imoutochan?" Jade asked as she referred to Anna. "Any particular style you want Leigh and me to do?"

"Hey don't worry about it," Lizzi started. "I knew it was an accident."

"Well I guess that when I had you and that other girl sign the contract, I made it a little harder for you to stay up so late. Actually it is probably better this way since you are involved in a lot more at school as Mina than you were as Mike. So how do you thank our friend Jade is doing with her new life?" Lizzi said than asked.

Mina also couldn't help but realize she finds it easier to be nice to Jade than it was to be nice to James.

(One more post from each of us for bedtime and then we can skip to before Anime Club tomorrow in RP time.)

(Alright)

"I like it," said Leigh as she nods slowly.

"Pig tails," said Anna with a smile and let her sisters braid her long hair.

----

"Or we just much younger now or something. That actually makes more sense then anything you just said," spoke Mina as she yawn a gain. She then looked down at Lizzi and lay on her bed. "That Jade girl must be having the time of her life and such."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 pm

As Jade was finishing her braid for Anna's hair she looked at the clock and noticed it was already 11:45P. "Um guys, we so better get to bed. We all have school tomorrow. By they way, I want the both of you to meet Mina and Me before Anime Club tomorrow. You two are invited to come in and join if you wish, after all the three of us will be in the same school soon with Mina." Jade said with a yawn and a stretch, unkowingly showing off to Leigh again before deciding she better tuck her sisters in like she did every night. After tucking her sisters in she kissed each on the forehead. "I love you Imouto-Chans. Good night." Jade said as she went to her own bed and got underneath the covers.

"You do have a valid point." Lizzi says as she yawns and looks up at Mina. "I'm sure she is. She is going to kill me though."

It seems that Lizzi is afraid of Jade's giant spear that she wields as Clover Reborn.

Lizzi then eventually fell asleep.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 pm

AshK wrote:As Jade was finishing her braid for Anna's hair she looked at the clock and noticed it was already 11:45P. "Um guys, we so better get to bed. We all have school tomorrow. By they way, I want the both of you to meet Mina and Me before Anime Club tomorrow. You two are invited to come in and join if you wish, after all the three of us will be in the same school soon with Mina." Jade said with a yawn and a stretch, unkowingly showing off to Leigh again before deciding she better tuck her sisters in like she did every night. After tucking her sisters in she kissed each on the forehead. "I love you Imouto-Chans. Good night." Jade said as she went to her own bed and got underneath the covers.

"You do have a valid point." Lizzi says as she yawns and looks up at Mina. "I'm sure she is. She is going to kill me though."

It seems that Lizzi is afraid of Jade's giant spear that she wields as Clover Reborn.

Lizzi then eventually fell asleep.

"I don't know oneechan but okay," yawn Anna as she falls asleep and soon follow by by Leigh.

------

"Right.....Doubt it," said Mina as she yawns and soon falls asleep herself.

School had just let out and Mina had gotten out of her science class. She looked at her clock and knew that her dad couldn't take her. Mina should try to find Jade since they haven't had the chance to talk while Lizzi was sleeping in her bag. The stuff rabbit has been behaved for some reason. Mina on the other hand was having the feeling that she should try to leave school as fast as she could. A sense of dread was looming over her.

"Sigh....I guess I could try to call that girl later," said Mina as she walks the hallway to her locker. A boy walks pass her and she couldn't help staring at him before turning away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Hey Mina-Chan! It's time for the Anime Club! My sisters are coming too. At least I think they are." Jade said as she entered the hallway dressed as Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. She had changed out of her school clothes and quickly into her Mew Ichigo outfit. She also managed to catch Mina off guard after she was distracted by the boy. She managed to quickly undo her pigtails and dress her up as Mew Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew. Before Mina knew it she was in the Anime Club sitting in a desk dressed as Mew Zakuro. Mina couldn't help but smile at how she looked in the Mew Zakuro outfit. She looked good. Jade was the acting President for this meeting. It seems the Anime Club President got sick and asked Jade to start and run the meeting today.

Jade had left a Mew Mint Costume and a Mew Pudding Costume for her two sisters in their lockers. Since the Junior High was next door to the high school, Jade had no problem dropping them off. Also, since the lockers that her sisters had were the two lockers she had in junior high she knew the combos. She had Leigh's locker in 7th and Anna's locker in eighth. The Mew Pudding Costume being for Leigh while the Mew Mint Costume was for Anna. When her sisters would see them, they couldn't help but want to be with their sister for the meeting. Leigh was the most excited because she had known that Jade had a Mew Ichigo Costume that fit her very well. She couldn't help but blush at the thought of seeing her sister in her Mew Ichigo costume. Anna was excited as well. Mint was her favorite Mew Mew. She was happy that Jade picked Mew Mint out for her. Leigh was happy that Mew Pudding was picked for her.

During this time Lizzi was still asleep.

(sorry couldn't resist. I figured that Jade would pull something like that especially being VP of the Anime Club. Ha ha.)
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey Mina-Chan! It's time for the Anime Club! My sisters are coming too. At least I think they are." Jade said as she entered the hallway dressed as Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. She had changed out of her school clothes and quickly into her Mew Ichigo outfit. She also managed to catch Mina off guard after she was distracted by the boy. She managed to quickly undo her pigtails and dress her up as Mew Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew. Before Mina knew it she was in the Anime Club sitting in a desk dressed as Mew Zakuro. Mina couldn't help but smile at how she looked in the Mew Zakuro outfit. She looked good.

Jade had left a Mew Mint Costume and a Mew Pudding Costume for her two sisters. The Mew Pudding Costume being for Leigh while the Mew Mint Costume was for Anna.

During this time Lizzi was still asleep.

(sorry couldn't resist. I figured that Jade would pull something like that especially being VP of the Anime Club. Ha ha.)

(Wow...That was fast. You could have let my resist a bit. haha

Also I don't think the sisters be coming. Don't want to have too many characters running around)

"Wha-" said Mina as she was being pulled away and forced to change. She tried to fight off the pink dressed girl but was unable to do anything about it. Before Mina knew what was what she found herself in a desk wearing a two piece purple tube top as Mew Zakuro. She looked down at herself and admit that she looked good. A brief smile appeared on her face before it being released.

"Now I understand this sense of dread I was feeling...." said Mina as she sits in the desk and raised an eyebrow. She looked at Jade and boiling a bit, "Why....why.....why......."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

"Hey, I learn a lot from Haruhi Suzumiya." Jade said with a grin. "Besides that, my sisters didn't want to come. I figured Mew Zakuro would fit your personality perfectly because you are so pretty and elegant just like Mew Zakuro is." Jade said.

As Mina would look around the room she would see girls dressed as Sailor Senshi as well as Wedding Peach and Kampfer characters as well as several other heroic characters. There were people dressed as Amu from Shugo Chara! among other characters from Shugo chara! It was apparent that it was Superhero week for the Anime club. Mina could also see that there were some other people dressed as Mew Berry and Mew Lettuce. No one was dressed as Mew Pudding or Mew Mint, because those two were reserved for Jade's little sisters.

"Okay, Anime Club members quiet." Jade said. "Our president couldn't make it here today, so I am in charge. We were going to have some special guests, but they decided not to come. They had a lot of homework to do."

(Perhaps you could make Jade a bit boy crazy, but not too much. Sorry I had to go with my idea before I lost it. Forgive me?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey, I learn a lot from Haruhi Suzumiya." Jade said with a grin. "Besides that, my sisters didn't want to come. I figured Mew Zakuro would fit your personality perfectly because you are so pretty and elegant just like Mew Zakuro is." Jade said.

As Mina would look around the room she would see girls dressed as Sailor Senshi as well as Wedding Peach and Kampfer characters as well as several other heroic characters. There were people dressed as Amu from Shugo Chara! among other characters from Shugo chara! It was apparent that it was Superhero week for the Anime club.

"So where is that rabbit, I have a few words with her. She made me extremely girly! It's fun, but it is so annoying sometimes." Jade said.

(Perhaps you could make Jade a bit boy crazy, but not too much. Sorry I had to go with my idea before I lost it. Forgive me?)

(Aww...but I want to make that Mina's thing.)

"You could have given me warning..." said Mina as she looked around and saw several different cosplayers around. She recognized some of them and others she had no idea. She then sighed and figure that this may have been the reason why she never came as often as Mike and while as Mina she tried avoiding the club. Mina then saw a boy who had an armband around his left arm. Mina stared at him for a bit before going back to Jade.

"Oh...She is in my bag sleeping," said Mina as she looked up at Jade. "Hmm...That explains a lot. Makes sense though seeing that you weren't much of a man."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well did Haruhi ever give warning before she forced Mikuru to change?" Jade asked. "I don't think so."

"I for some reason enjoy spending time with you, despite the fact that you always make fun of me." Jade said then whispered into Mina's ear. "Are you trying to tell me that I was girly at times as a guy? Well, I did spend a lot of time helping my sisters with their homework as James." There was a bit of irritation in Jade's voice, but she returned to her spot at the front of the room with a big screen television.

"I will leave the decision up to Mina as which Anime we will watch today." Jade said. "Mina-chan you're up Please choose a DVD from our massive Anime collection."

Lizzi continued to sleep.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 pm

AshK wrote:"Well did Haruhi ever give warning before she forced Mikuru to change?" Jade asked. "I don't think so."

"I for some reason enjoy spending time with you, despite the fact that you always make fun of me." Jade said then whispered into Mina's ear. "Are you trying to tell me that I was girly at times as a guy? Well, I did spend a lot of time helping my sisters with their homework as James." There was a bit of irritation in Jade's voice, but she returned to her spot at the front of the room with a big screen television.

"I will leave the decision up to Mina as which Anime we will watch today." Jade said. "Mina-chan you're up Please choose a DVD from our massive Anime collection."

Lizzie continued to sleep.

"Yes...In a way. Seeing that you talk a lot at times," said Mina under her breath. She then notice that Jade was at the front of the room and tried to hide. The lat thing she wanted was attention. "I rather get out of here."

"Wait...Who says that Mina get to pick the show we watch first eh?" said a boy with his hair slick back. He was the one that wore the armband which read 'president'. Both girls would recognize this boy as the president of the anime club, Joey. Jade my notice that this boy was cute and clearly somebody that Mina would find cute as well.

Mina stares at the boy and kind of was hoping he would get her out of this but at the same time seem to like the style of his hair and how his face was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes...In a way. Seeing that you talk a lot at times," said Mina under her breath. She then notice that Jade was at the front of the room and tried to hide. The lat thing she wanted was attention. "I rather get out of here."

"Wait...Who says that Mina get to pick the show we watch first eh?" said a boy with his hair slick back. He was the one that wore the armband which read 'president'. Both girls would recognize this boy as the president of the anime club, Joey. Jade my notice that this boy was cute and clearly somebody that Mina would find cute as well.

Mina stares at the boy and kind of was hoping he would get her out of this but at the same time seem to like the style of his hair and how his face was.

Jade then noticed Joey and blushed as she rushed over to him. "Mr. Joey, I thought you said you weren't going to make it today?" Jade said with a blush on her cheeks. "I-I thought you were s-sick." Jade said with a since of dread thinking that she would be stripped of her title and have it given to Mina. "I-I- I..." Jade said clearly in a pickle it seems that she felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach when she talked to this boy. She then looked away from Joey blushing. Still looking down because she is nervous she glances back into his eyes. "um-um s-sir do you want to pick the first anime w-we w-watch." Jade said as she was hoping that Joey would ask her out sometime this year before he graduates. She really had it bad for this guy. Cursed rabbit.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade then noticed Joey and blushed as she rushed over to him. "Mr. Joey, I thought you said you weren't going to make it today?" Jade said with a blush on her cheeks. "I-I thought you were s-sick." Jade said with a since of dread thinking that she would be stripped of her title and have it given to Mina. "I-I- I..." Jade said clearly in a pickle it seems that she felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach when she talked to this boy. She then looked away from Joey blushing. Still looking down because she is nervous she glances back into his eyes. "um-um s-sir do you want to pick the first anime w-we w-watch." Jade said as she was hoping that Joey would ask her out sometime this year before he graduates. She really had it bad for this guy. Cursed rabbit.

The club laughs at the antics of the girl. Mina smirk a bit and lean back in her chair.

"Heeheehee....The only thing I am upset about is that you decided to pick out Mina's outfit. I wanted to stick her in a maid outfit," said Joey as he looked at Mina. The purple hair girl felt a chill up her spine but at the same time though the guy was interesting in more then one way.

Joey pats Jade on the back and laughs. He then petted her and said, "Relax a bit. How about we open up with some Tokyo Mew Mew since you two are in the cosplay. Then we let Mina pick from what we have."

"How about....no....." said Mina as she frowns a bit and looked at Joey with a blush.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:The club laughs at the antics of the girl. Mina smirk a bit and lean back in her chair.

"Heeheehee....The only thing I am upset about is that you decided to pick out Mina's outfit. I wanted to stick her in a maid outfit," said Joey as he looked at Mina. The purple hair girl felt a chill up her spine but at the same time though the guy was interesting in more then one way.

Joey pats Jade on the back and laughs. He then petted her and said, "Relax a bit. How about we open up with some Tokyo Mew Mew since you two are in the cosplay. Then we let Mina pick from what we have."

"How about....no....." said Mina as she frowns a bit and looked at Joey with a blush.

Jade blushes realizing that Mina is eying Joey she glares at the purple-haired girl just enough so Mina can see. Mina doesn't really want to mess with Jade anymore than she already has today. Mina knew that look all to well, Jade was planning something sinister for her. Jade then turns back to Joey. "U-um sure." Jade stuttered then straightened up and began to talk clearly, she still had a blush on her face. "Tokyo Mew Mew it is." Jade said then whispered into Joey's ear. "We could put her in a maid costume at a different time. Can I sit by you Joey?" Jade asks he apparent crush in a whisper she was very blatantly blushing, but Mina is the one that notices it the most, she also seems to be the only one to notice, the other club members are too busy. Jade then puts the DVD in and presses play as she seems to remember something coming up but she is having a hard time getting it off of the tip of her tongue.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying