Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Zoey » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:33 am

Diana frowns and crosses her arms, leaning slightly to the side, almost in a show of sass. "Well I am a firearms expert so if you can get him to stay absolutely still I can shoot him from a distance" she says making a gun and shot motion with her hand casually before resting it on her arm again. "Alternately we could just poison the idiot, which speaking of which, aren't one of you supposed to be making dinner?" she says turning her attention to the other girls.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Estelle nods to Diana, resuming her usual, more cheerful expression. "I'll get started soon, don't worry." Then she says to Sonia, "Excuse me, I need to go change. Could you start putting up the groceries, beginning with stuff that needs to keep cold?" She doesn't entirely wait for a response before heading to her bedroom and locking the door, both to change back into a uniform and to get the suitcase out and decide on what to actually add to the soup...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 pm

"Uh...okay!" Sonia quickly takes the groceries and heads to the kitchen, almost tripping over herself once or twice from going just a little too quickly. Somehow she makes it to the kitchen without any real incident and starts putting any frozen foods in the freezer.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Teresa gives a small smile at that, heartened to have a moment to connect with her 'target'... and... something else too. Something that makes her feel a little warm inside. Whatever it was, she pushes to the side and tries to concentrate on the moment. "Thanks for the hand, they are a little heavier than I thought." She says, offering the books to him as she comments on his earlier statements. "Well, I enjoy learning well enough. And a great challenge can grant equal great rewards... but it sounds like that 'challenge' is something you're lacking here. I'm impressed. They work I looked at today certainly wasn't the hardest stuff ever, but it definitely doesn't seem so easy to me." Was he exceptionally intelligent in addition to being neigh indestructible? If that were true then how could he miss his 'gift'?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:03 pm

=====
Knight Errant

A part of Lily perks up at the idea of using the hotspring bath after dinner. Or maybe it's the idea of being there with Lance... it's kind of hard to tell the difference. But, it had felt... nice the last time she made an attempt... and ended up so close to him. Surely, she could do something similar as part of her distraction? Maybe practice some of the things she learned at work? Mmm, it would be a challenge... but one that she finds herself quite eager to try.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle has a comfortable sense of familiarity as she puts on her maid uniform, but it still seems a shame that she doesn't have more time to dress down like the other girls. But, she has a duty to perform... and a mission to accomplish. Once gussied up, she opens the case under her bed. Each of the bottles of liquid, blisters of pills and bags of powder are labeled. Some are meant to be more gradual, others a little more fast and dramatic, but all of their effects and time frames are listed out for ease of use. Of particular note are a couple of the liquids and powders that indicate they have no taste... perfect for putting into a soup.

=====
Abillioncats

Putting away the groceries is simple enough, but Sonia's hearing is acute enough to notice the tension between the two girls entering the house. It just wouldn't do to have them at odds... they're all on the same team, right? Maybe there's something she could do to lighten the mood? Hm, and maybe she could even help. It wouldn't feel right to pull the trigger... but she could be a distraction. If she was a part of it, she could at least make sure no one else got hurt... and that's just as important as their mission.

=====
Zoey

While Diana is confident in her marksmanship, there's just something about Lily being up close and personal with Lance that just... irks her. She could be just as good a distraction as Lily, she could get just as close. Oooh, and they would be in the hot spring... His dumb, cute smile would be perfect if she was right next to him... It would be the perfect opportunity... for the killshot, er, yeah. That's definitely what she wants out of that encounter...

=====
Mendi-chan

Lance teeters for a brief moment under the sudden weight of the books. "Well, looking at the subjects you have... my courses are a lot easier." He starts rattling off his courses, which are all of the most basic level. Her classes, meanwhile, are a little more advanced. That might explain him being able to coast through things... and it also gives her a feeling of pride. She's ahead of the curve, and it feels good. Maybe... she could help him with some of his studies... have a late night cram session... fall asleep in his arms. That last thought is surprisingly sudden, but... it doesn't feel wrong in the least.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Diana frowns as thoughts cross her mind. Yeah. Getting the killshot close enough so she could get to see Lance's stupid face. She would need to get close though and he is going to the hotspring bath and going fully clothed wouldn't make much sense. Diana goes reach for Lily's arm. "Im going with you to the hotspring bath" she says with a very determined look on her face as she looks up to Lily.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Lily mmms... a small smile creeping onto her face as she thinks about the prospect ahead... distracting Lance in the hotspring... it should be the perfect task for her... She is already planning what to wear when Diana speaks up. Her smile fades. "You going with me? Wouldn't you be better posted at one of the windows...?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Diana glares. "If I'm closer, there's less chances of me missing or something weird happening..." she says shifting a bit, not liking the prospect of Lily so close and alone with Lance.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Lily puts her hands on her hips. "But if your that close, how are you going to hide your gun, huh?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Diana thinks for a bit. "I mean, I wont be IN the water. I'll just be in the hot springs to take the kill shot without him knowing" she says avoiding eye contact this time.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Lily raises an eyebrow. "Riiiiight... Anyway. I plan on inviting him to the hotspring after dinner. Assuming he isn't dead by then. If we're lucky, maybe dogs and cats will pull it off."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:56 pm

As Sonia finished putting the groceries away she glanced at Diana and Lily, who were apparently forming an assassination attempt of their own. They also seemed very tense, which made Sonia frown. It wouldn't do any good for they to be at odds with each other if they wanted to pull this off. She decided to approach them, figured she could ease the tension, somehow...

"Hey girls, want some popsicles?" Sonia chirped as she walked over with three of said popsicles in hand.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Teresa gives a little smile as the thought of them laying side by side lingers... before she blushes and gets a hold of herself. That... that was nice, but she had to focus on a few things first. She... she needed to arrange some time for them to talk together, so study sessions would be perfect. But if she stood here dumbstruck she'd never get her chance to be with him alone. "Well... If maybe you wanted to try your hand at some more challenging material... um... I'd be happy to go over some stuff some time. Then you might not be so bored at school?" She asks meekly.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Lily glances over at Sonia... raising an eyebrow at the catgirl. "Really..." She puts a hand on her hip... then shrugs. "Eh, why not..." Before taking it. "Thanks. Best of luck with tonight."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Sonia quickly nods with a smile. "Thanks! Good luck with your plan too! I um...couldn't help but overhear about that cause you know, cat ears." Her ears twitched for effect. "In case the soup doesn't work out...do you guys want any help with your plan?" Sonia wondered if she was perhaps being too eager, but she really wanted to make sure that no one besides Lance was harmed. She was already rather uneasy about offing Lance as it was, she knew it was for the greater good but she was still plagued with doubts. She hadn't even met Lance face to face yet, could she really justify killing someone she knew almost nothing about?

Sonia didn't voice her inner turmoil, but her worries and doubts were easily displayed by her ears which were drooping slightly.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying