Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade blushes realizing that Mina is eying Joey she glares at the purple-haired girl just enough so Mina can see. Mina doesn't really want to mess with Jade anymore than she already has today. Mina knew that look all to well, Jade was planning something sinister for her. Jade then turns back to Joey. "U-um sure." Jade stuttered then straightened up and began to talk clearly, she still had a blush on her face. "Tokyo Mew Mew it is." Jade said then whispered into Joey's ear. "We could put her in a maid costume at a different time. Can I sit by you Joey?" Jade asks he apparent crush in a whisper she was very blatantly blushing, but Mina is the one that notices it the most, she also seems to be the only one to notice, the other club members are too busy. Jade then puts the DVD in and presses play as she seems to remember something coming up but she is having a hard time getting it off of the tip of her tongue.

Mina sighs and guess that Jade must like this guy or something. She couldn't care less but wished that she could at least try. She then frown and shook her head unsure why the heck she was thinking that.

"Hmpf. I see you want that too," smiled Joey as he walks over and takes a seat next to Mina. "Yeah. Come ahead and sit next to me. I can't see why my VP can't."

"Hey Mina," said Joey as she looked at her. "Next time you are going to be a maid. So I hope you practice your tea serving."

"WHat! No way no heck," said Mina as she sounded a bit upset. She was blushing a bit as the show was playing and pouted. "I mean.....Why can't you get her to dress up."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"Hmpf. I see you want that too," smiled Joey as he walks over and takes a seat next to Mina. "Yeah. Come ahead and sit next to me. I can't see why my VP can't."

"Hey Mina," said Joey as she looked at her. "Next time you are going to be a maid. So I hope you practice your tea serving."

"WHat! No way no heck," said Mina as she sounded a bit upset. She was blushing a bit as the show was playing and pouted. "I mean.....Why can't you get her to dress up."

Jade Blushes, smiles at Joey, glares a bit at Mina so only she can pick up on it. She then sits down next to Joey and watches. Jade then thinks to herself as she is watching the movie. 'I so have got to find someone who had similar interests as Mina-chan. I want to ask Joey something but I can't seem to think of what it is. I just have to get Mina away from him somehow, someway. I didn't even know he was going to be here. I'm glad he is though.' Jade thinks to herself and watches the movie with the club president and her friend Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade Blushes, smiles at Joey, glares a bit at Mina so only she can pick up on it. She then sits down next to Joey and watches. Jade then thinks to herself as she is watching the movie. 'I so have got to find someone who had similar interests as Mina-chan. I want to ask Joey something but I can't seem to think of what it is. I just have to get Mina away from him somehow, someway. I didn't even know he was going to be here. I'm glad he is though.' Jade thinks to herself and watches the movie with the club president and her friend Mina.

Mina raised an eyebrow and some how figure what Jade was doing. She shook her head and then said, "So you want to be in a maid outfit then?"

"Of course she do it. Still what you think Jade? You want to see Mina in a maid outfit as well?" said Joey as he laughs and pokes at Mina. "Got to make sure she looks good."

Soon the two girls get a shiver run up their back. Mina froze a bit and remember that Lizzi had said something about this being an alert of a monster attack.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

Jade nods and blushes. "She would look great in a Maid Outfit, but let's worry about that later. We have some Tokyo Mew Mew to watch."

Mina couldn't help but think that maybe she would look good in a maid outfit. She still wasn't sure if it was a good idea to come to one of these meetings again, but she will worry about that later.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 am

AshK wrote:Jade nods and blushes. "She would look great in a Maid Outfit, but let's worry about that later. We have some Tokyo Mew Mew to watch."

Mina couldn't help but think that maybe she would look good in a maid outfit. She still wasn't sure if it was a good idea to come to one of these meetings again, but she will worry about that later.

Mina blushed a bit and guess that she would look good in a maid outfit. She frowns a little but who was she to hide the truth. It doesn't mean that she wants to come again but mostly likely would find herself here again if Jade has any say in that.

"Right right..." said Joey as he move close to Jade.

Lizzi moves a bit and her eyes flashed a bit red. Mina notice this and really wonder if they should find an excuse out.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am

"Um Joey, Mina and I have got to get home and get our homework and studying done. Stop over at my house later today please. I really want to ask you something." Jade said with a blush. She then quickly gets up and goes over to Mina and whispers into her ear so only she can hear.

"Um I think we may have a bit of a problem. Something weird is afoot. We need to get going." Jade whispered to her teammate quietly.

(This time I mean it good night. I will respond to your next post tomorrow morning when I get up.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

AshK wrote:"Um Joey, Mina and I have got to get home and get our homework and studying done. Stop over at my house later today please. I really want to ask you something." Jade said with a blush. She then quickly gets up and goes over to Mina and whispers into her ear so only she can hear.

"Um I think we may have a bit of a problem. Something weird is afoot. We need to get going." Jade whispered to her teammate quietly.

(This time I mean it good night. I will respond to your next post tomorrow morning when I get up.)

"Umm...yeah.....Jade really needs tutoring in her science homework and stuff," said Mina as she was pulled out of watching the anime. She seen this show before but it was one of her favorites. Still Mina kind of wish that Jade would have came up with a better excuse since she wanted to come back. She figures that it be up to Mina to come up with excuses if something like this happens again.

"Oh okay. That is disappointing. Usually you try to take care of your homework before the club but I guess it is that bad," said Joey as he watched Mina and Jade get up. "Still good luck with your science homework Jade."

Mina picks up her bag and lightly giggled. "Yeah...I make sure of that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:54 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...yeah.....Jade really needs tutoring in her science homework and stuff," said Mina as she was pulled out of watching the anime. She seen this show before but it was one of her favorites. Still Mina kind of wish that Jade would have came up with a better excuse since she wanted to come back. She figures that it be up to Mina to come up with excuses if something like this happens again.

"Oh okay. That is disappointing. Usually you try to take care of your homework before the club but I guess it is that bad," said Joey as he watched Mina and Jade get up. "Still good luck with your science homework Jade."

Mina picks up her bag and lightly giggled. "Yeah...I make sure of that."

Jade was a bit upset that she had to leave Joey...and the club so soon. She bowed to Joey trying unsuccessfully to hide the bit of cleavage she had in her Mew Ichigo outfit. She blushed nervously and smiled,she grabbed her school bag, and ushered Mina out the door eventually ending up outside. She made sure the coast was clear of any innocent bystanders, which it was, and summoned her ribbon and whispered into Mina's ear. "We better find a safe place to transform away from any prying eyes if there are any, though with the way our other forms look so different from these forms even though we are dressed like Mew Zakuro and Mew Ichigo, it's better to be safe then sorry. Do you sense any bystanders nearby or is the coast clear?" Jade asked. She was a bit disappointed in herself that she hasn't asked Joey the question yet, but she was really happy that he had gotten so close to her in the club room. She felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Just thinking about Joey made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She finally reached out with all of her senses and knew the coast was clear. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she once again transformed into Clover Reborn. It was Mina's turn to transform. She had to admit, she loved the way her Super Heroine outfit clang to her recently obtain curves.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

AshK wrote:
Jade was a bit upset that she had to leave Joey...and the club so soon. She bowed to Joey trying unsuccessfully to hide the bit of cleavage she had in her Mew Ichigo outfit. She blushed nervously and smiled,she grabbed her school bag, and ushered Mina out the door eventually ending up outside. She made sure the coast was clear of any innocent bystanders, which it was, and summoned her ribbon and whispered into Mina's ear. "We better find a safe place to transform away from any prying eyes if there are any, though with the way our other forms look so different from these forms even though we are dressed like Mew Zakuro and Mew Ichigo, it's better to be safe then sorry. Do you sense any bystanders nearby or is the coast clear?" Jade asked. She was a bit disappointed in herself that she hasn't asked Joey the question yet, but she was really happy that he had gotten so close to her in the club room. She felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Just thinking about Joey made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She finally reached out with all of her senses and knew the coast was clear. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she once again transformed into Clover Reborn. It was Mina's turn to transform. She had to admit, she loved the way her Super Heroine outfit clang to her recently obtain curves.

The shadows of the school helped cover them and Mina looked around to see if anybody was around. Nobody seems to be around and thought that it was best. "I don't see anybody. Also work on your excuses. That was pretty bad."

Mina pulled out her ribbon and figure that she better hurry up and transform. This was the second that Jade had beaten her to transformation. It isn't that Mina dislike it even though her outfit was pretty nice. It was tight and well fitting. Could be less pink but it wasn't something that Mina would change if she had her way. At least the pink goes with the color scheme and matched.

"Heart Ribbon Power Make Up!" yelled Mina as she felt a pink glow emitting from her body. Her clothes reformed and her hair was place up and turned pink. When all was done Mina was now heart Reborn. She then looked to Clover and said, "You surely are in a hurry. It like you really wanted to get back to that club."

Lizzi eventually popped out of Mina's bag and said, "Hmm...Well hurry up you two. I lead the way since you guys don't know where it is."

The stuff rabbit soon began to make huge hops.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

"I think you now know the second reason why I like the Anime Club so much." Clover said with a blush. I actually met Joey when I was in 4th grade and he was in 7th grade. At least I did in this life. I never met him as James." Clover says as she rushes off in the direction of Lizzi making really long strides to get there as fast as she could.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm

AshK wrote:"I think you now know the second reason why I like the Anime Club so much." Clover said with a blush. I actually met Joey when I was in 4th grade and he was in 7th grade. At least I did in this life. I never met him as James." Clover says as she rushes off in the direction of Lizzi making really long strides to get there as fast as she could.

"Yeah.....I see....." said Mina as she follows. They seem to be heading towards a strip mall. Some sort of giant worm. It seem to shot out a string of silk.

"Go get them girls," said Lizzi who was hiding in a bush.

"Don't tell...Whatever," said Mina as she took out her wand and prepares to slam it into the worm.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 pm

"Oh great now we are fighting a giant worm. That is so gross." Clover said as she readied her basic attack. "Clover Leaf Hurricane!"

Several deadly bladed clover leaves headed toward the monster. Jade knew it wouldn't do much damage but it might weaken it at least a bit. She however, knew that she would eventually have to summon her spear to make it quite a bit weaker than just the basic one.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh great now we are fighting a giant worm. That is so gross." Clover said as she readied her basic attack. "Clover Leaf Hurricane!"

Several deadly bladed clover leaves headed toward the monster. Jade knew it wouldn't do much damage but it might weaken it at least a bit. She however, knew that she would eventually have to summon her spear to make it quite a bit weaker than just the basic one.

The worm at once shot silk everywhere and tangled both girls in it. Mina wasn't able to move out of the way in time and was caught in the sticky string. She tried to fight it off and was stuck on the ground.

"Eww....What the heck is this stuff?" said Mina as she tries to get it off herself but only found that she was making it worse.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:08 pm

(I think you mean Heart instead of Mina.) "What kind of psycho sends out a worm as a monster! A giant worm as that. Especially one that can shoot stuff at you?" Clover said as she was able to summon her spear to try and cut both of the free with the manji sai part. Clover knew she couldn't use her second level attack because it might hit Mina. She still couldn't believe she left Joey, ...no the Anime Club for this.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

AshK wrote:(I think you mean Heart instead of Mina.) "What kind of psycho sends out a worm as a monster! A giant worm as that. Especially one that can shoot stuff at you?" Clover said as she was able to summon her spear to try and cut both of the free with the manji sai part. Clover knew she couldn't use her second level attack because it might hit Mina. She still couldn't believe she left Joey, ...no the Anime Club for this.

"One that can do so!" yelled Heart as she doesn't seem to be getting unstuck anytime soon. They both were cut by Clover's spear and Heart got up."About time...."

She then looked over at Clover and said, "Get that mopey look off your face. Take it from the right and I get it for the left."

The worm at once raised it's back tail and attacks the girls. Heart at once ran to right since the tail was coming from the left.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying