TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:52 pm

Mika won't part with them she rather wear them then the girl clothes.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Josh-May » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm

OOC:... she cant because with her new build, her pants wouldnt stay up without a belt, and the shirt'd be to big. that and the virus is supposed to be effecting how we act so your character should me kinda inching away from those clothes unless she was athlettic as a guy.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Raleigh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:21 pm

"All right, everyone done. I am dropping you all off at home then and getting a call into work and get things squared away for me. What a time to work in the neighboring town." She heads out to the car and takes care of getting everyone home before hitting the hay in preperation for her first day at work as a girl.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Josh-May » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:41 pm

*i went inside and put on something lighter for bed, i figued a nighty wouldnt hurt since from what my mind tells me its what girls wear to bed*
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 pm

Kristy put her new clothes away, and set out her school clothes, with the clean light blue bra and panties combo, with the girl-style kahki's and black tennis shoes, as well as light blue socks, and a brown belt. As for the shirt, a light cream blouse with short sleeves. She packed her gym clothes and the new personal hygiene products for the gym class, a fluffy towel, washcloth, and her make-up compact was on the counter. Her pre-paid cell phone her parents got her last Christmas to track her when she went out with her friends was on the dresser as well. She got into bed wearing a light blue nightgown. Her other accessories, like jewelry sat on the dresser.

She slowly drifted off to sleep, sleeping on her back because of her new chest. It felt different with the new balance and the long hair, but she seemed to adjust well.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:25 am

As Hira got back from said mall with various clothes in the bags she brought back, and feeling a little tired too so after she put on some pajams she ended up going straight to sleep.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josh-May » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:23 pm

<New Day - School>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:47 pm

Kristy wakes up to the sound of her alarm clock, and rubs her eyes. She notes she is wearing the nightgown she wore to bed, and she's still stuck in the female form. "Just great, I have to go to school as a girl...oh well...." She got up, and went to the shower, and after 10 minutes, she came out with her light blue bath robe and a towel on her head. She then changed into her new school clothes, and put on her makeup. She checked the mirror and brushed her long blonde hair. Then she got her cell phone, and her compact mirror, as well as her billfold and her gym bad with the gym clothes, and the extra change of clothes to wear. She then went to the bus stop and waited for the others to come. This was the 1st day of school for her as a girl. To the school, she would just be one of many new students coming in. She would have to make up a back story unless they knew about her formerly being a guy before those scientists unleashed this virus that transformed her into an attractive female. She wondered about the new males at this school and what they'd say about her. She hoped to meet the new girls she met at the mall; May, Mika, Justine, and Hira. Maybe they would have lunch or gym class together, and they could go someplace to talk about their day. Her mind was slowly being affected to that of a teenage girl to fit her new body, and her mom and dad's minds were altered to fit that they had a girl instead of a boy.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:37 pm

I woke up, more cheerful than normal, i bounded around getting all gussied up for my first day of school, if it werent for the fact that i had once been a guy, you'd think i was born a girl.
"Natalie~ c'mon! we wanna get there early so we can get our stuff fixed up!"
natalie appeared at the top of the stairs, it was like a complete 180 for us, i wasent the morning person but i woke up refreshed, were as natalie... ehh.

anyhow after a few minutes we finally pile into her car and went to school
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:44 pm

Kristy waits for the bus to arrive and she gets on the bus when it finally gets there. She finds a seat at the front of the bus and places her satchel near her, and her gym bag also. She checks her new watch and notes the time. She hopes that she will meet the others from the mall and find out what's going on.

<tag all going on the bus to school>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:46 pm

<ooc: im not, but whomelse dosent have rides beter.>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:54 pm

Jas drove into work after getting up and going through her normal morning routine. She enters the building where she works and heads straight to the security office. "Hey Jim, I believe you heard about that accident on the news. I suppose I need to get a new namebadge and picture. Never thought I would have to do this." Jim finally stops laughing long enough to take the picture and tells her the new badge will be ready later. "Thanks." Goes on into do her work, dealing with the odd comment or two throughout the day.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Banzai!! » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Alex sits on the bag with her new clothes as she looks out the window.
If this acted as a regular virus, we would have already found a cure. There must be more to this then meets the eye.
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:46 pm

OOC: your exactly right alex. ill be unveiling the next step in the virus soon.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:28 pm

Justine wakes up and she, having just turned sixteen has a car. She gets up and does her morning routine which is different. She then gets in her car fully dressed and made-up and drives to said school
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying