RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Marky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm

"Ugh...how the hell am I even supposed to think of a name with them two crying?! I never asked for this! My life was going great until that...witch showed up!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

As both baby cries, they can feel their tummy contracting in odd ways.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Danielle continues to sob, although perhaps not so loud, her eyes opening again as she looks down in confusion, and again grasps at her tummy, her nose wrinkling at the funny, uncomfortable feelings. She looks up at James, tears still rolling down her red cheeks, and gurgles at the busty woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Robi sobs, but it it kinda tapers off, when the stomach starts to contract. "...?" She looks at teh woman, tears still streaking her face, for an answer.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 pm

"Hush, hush..." Jade is still rocking the two. "Is it okay now?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Nosnits wrote:Robi sobs, but it it kinda tapers off, when the stomach starts to contract. "...?" She looks at teh woman, tears still streaking her face, for an answer.
The answer to both Robi and Dani's interrogation come in a messy way as nature takes its natural course... which crashes into their diaper.

A few seconds later, the apartment door opens to reveal Helena with a bright smile on her face... which fades quickly.

"I'm back ! ... eeew, what's that smell ?"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Danielle suddenly gasps, and looks like she was struggling for a moment, shaking her head from side to side, and somehow there panic in her gurgled babytalk as she began to wriggle and twist, and her crying soon got louder as she felt her muscles relax, and an embarrassing mess forcing itself into the back of her diaper just as the Witch returns, the one that had done this to her... and soon she was screaming again in frustration and shame.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Robi doesn't need any prompting this time....it's all natural. She wails, even more so at the sight of the evil, nasty, mean witch! Blushing as much as a baby can, and screaming at the top of her very tiny lungs.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

James pulls a face. "Eww indeed... I think these two," she looks down at Robi and Dani, "made a mess."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 pm

For the first time, the people in apartment 2 can see a look of confusion on the demon girl's face. But this soon fade as she realize what happened and starts laughing : " I can't believe it, you both messed your diaper like two little babies. Muahahaha" She points into their direction.

"You're not so proud now are you ?" she adds, smirking at her former rival.

Turning to James she asks : "Well miss busty do you want me to change their diaper by magic or do you want to do it yourself ? Oh, and more importantly, I hope you found yourself a name."

"And that applies to you too pizza-girl !"
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

"I have no idea how to change them," James replies. "Besides... it smells awful!" She looks down at the two kids. "As for a name... I guess.. Jamie will do for now... Until you turn us back."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 pm

The so-called "pizza-girl" gives the witch a very rude gesture, by flipping her off, before going back to contemplating on a name.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Rodney wrote:'I'm not doing much, I'm just downsizing you.'

The smoke from the wand starts falling back onto the man. 'I'm also getting inspiration from your poster'

The man looks a bit taller to the poor student as something starts pushing from his chest.

This can't be good...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Danielle looked as if she could still understand, and tried pulling her little blue-spotted t-shirt up over her face as the pretty witch girl told everyone what they'd done, and laughed at them for it. Her nose wrinkled, and she squirmed, rolling over onto her tummy to avoid sitting on the mess in her diaper, gurgling in anger at Helena from the couch.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Rodney wrote:'I'm not doing much, I'm just downsizing you.'

The smoke from the wand starts falling back onto the man. 'I'm also getting inspiration from your poster'

The man looks a bit taller to the poor student as something starts pushing from his chest.

This can't be good...

It ultimately depends of the point of view but what is pushing from the student's chest could be called a good firm set of breasts. Their unmistakable shapes settle in a very nice bouncing pair. Meanwhile, his rump rounds up, pushing furiously against his pants.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying