Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"Hey you told me to take it from the left! Make up your mind will you? Passionate Clover Lovey Strike." Clover said she still doesn't get the point of the corny attacks. They are even cornier than the Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew attacks! Clover then slices the air in the shape of a Clover and executes the attack again toward it's tail "Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey you told me to take it from the left! Make up your mind will you? Passionate Clover Lovey Strike." Clover said she still doesn't get the point of the corny attacks. They are even cornier than the Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew attacks! Clover then slices the air in the shape of a Clover and executes the attack again toward it's tail "Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!"

"Well it was attacking from the right. There was no way in heck I was going to go that way," yelled Mina as she began to swing her wand around. Mina then began to yell very loud, "Passionate Heart Stamp Surprise!"

Mina raises her wand up in the air and began to run towards the worm. The worm tries to move out of the way of Mina's attack but it seems like Clover's isn't working at the moment.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm

"Hey! What's wrong with my attack! This is my strongest attack! Why isn't working! This is so bogus! How come mine our always the ones to fail first? I have to up the passion in this attack I guess!" Clover said as she closed her eyes and smiled. I have to protect everyone! I have to protect Joey! I have to protect Joey and Mina! I have to protect my sisters! My mom and step dad! My brothers! I have to protect them all! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes the attacks this time it seems to work a bit better, but how much better is yet to be seen.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey! What's wrong with my attack! This is my strongest attack! Why isn't working! This is so bogus! How come mine our always the ones to fail first? I have to up the passion in this attack I guess!" Clover said as she closed her eyes and smiled. I have to protect everyone! I have to protect Joey! I have to protect Joey and Mina! I have to protect my sisters! My mom and step dad! My brothers! I have to protect them all! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes the attacks this time it seems to work a bit better, but how much better is yet to be seen.

"Man....can you shut it with all of that talking?" said Heart as her attack seem to work and was able to push the worm back. The beast yells out loud and at once shoots a mist of string. Heart was unable to avoid the mist attack and was caught in it once again.

"Drats....This again," said Heart as she tries to use her wand to cut though it. She was growing a bit angry as this wasn't working out.

NOthing was happening for Clover but she does feel as if she was charging. Soon the words came to Clover, Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

The words entered Clover's mind and she was apalled. "Oh you have so got to be kidding me! I thought my last attack was bad!" Clover said as she did the ritual she always has to do before she executes an attack. "LOVEY DOVEY! SPARKLING CLOVER!" Clover said as she spun her spear around even faster than anyone thought possible. She was hoping that this attack would work.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

AshK wrote:The words entered Clover's mind and she was apalled. "Oh you have so got to be kidding me! I thought my last attack was bad!" Clover said as she did the ritual she always has to do before she executes an attack. "LOVEY DOVEY! SPARKLING CLOVER!" Clover said as she spun her spear around even faster than anyone thought possible. She was hoping that this attack would work.

"What? A new attack?" said Heart as she was stuck in the spot. The worm was going to attack her.

A swirl of sparkling clovers come out of her spinning spear. The clovers fly out and some of them hit Heart which was able to melt away the string while the rest was able to hit the worm making it melt. Soon it was disappearing and leaving on four coins on the ground. Lizzi came jumping quickly to eat them up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 pm

To say Clover was shocked would be a huge understatement. She couldn't believe she destroyed the monster with pretty much one hit while at the same time freeing heart. Clover's spear disappeared to the place it usually disappears to as she spoke up. "Um Lizzi, who came up with the corny names for our attacks? Also how was I able to free Heart and destroy the worm at the same time?" Clover said then asked still in shock at how quickly she gained a new attack. "Also what time is it?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

AshK wrote:To say Clover was shocked would be a huge understatement. She couldn't believe she destroyed the monster with pretty much one hit while at the same time freeing heart. Clover's spear disappeared to the place it usually disappears to as she spoke up. "Um Lizzi, who came up with the corny names for our attacks? Also how was I able to free Heart and destroy the worm at the same time?" Clover said then asked still in shock at how quickly she gained a new attack. "Also what time is it?"

"They are named by the feelings within your heart," said Lizzi with a smile as she jumps on to Heart's shoulder. "Why you complaining on how it was able to free Heart. Less work for you damn it."

"I call BS!" yelled Heart as she gets up and frowns. "I mean for goodness sakes we only been doing this for two days and this girl already has a new attack! She was completely at daze this time too."

"Dunno," said Lizzi as she looked at her wrist and was ignoring Heart. "No watch."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

A Flashback comes to Clovers mind. "Hey wait a minute..."
Flashback begin:

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Hey! What's wrong with my attack! This is my strongest attack! Why isn't working! This is so bogus! How come mine our always the ones to fail first? I have to up the passion in this attack I guess!" Clover said as she closed her eyes and smiled. I have to protect everyone! I have to protect Joey! I have to protect Joey and Mina! I have to protect my sisters! My mom and step dad! My brothers! I have to protect them all! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes the attacks this time it seems to work a bit better, but how much better is yet to be seen.

"Man....can you shut it with all of that talking?" said Heart as her attack seem to work and was able to push the worm back. The beast yells out loud and at once shoots a mist of string. Heart was unable to avoid the mist attack and was caught in it once again.

"Drats....This again," said Heart as she tries to use her wand to cut though it. She was growing a bit angry as this wasn't working out.

NOthing was happening for Clover but she does feel as if she was charging. Soon the words came to Clover, Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover.

Maiden Miki wrote:"What? A new attack?" said Heart as she was stuck in the spot. The worm was going to attack her.

A swirl of sparkling clovers come out of her spinning spear. The clovers fly out and some of them hit Heart which was able to melt away the string while the rest was able to hit the worm making it melt. Soon it was disappearing and leaving on four coins on the ground. Lizzi came jumping quickly to eat them up.

Flashback end.
"I get it now." Clover said. "I wanted to protect everyone as well as free Heart. That is why I got an attack. I think I know the secret to getting new attacks. A major need has to arise."

Clover then turned to Heart. "I wanted to protect everybody, even you. I mean we make a pretty good team. I hope sometime we can end up becoming friends. Hey want to go to my house?" Clover asked scanning around the area for a safe place to return to her civilian form. "We will probably find out the time when we return to our civilian identities."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:Flashback end.
"I get it now." Clover said. "I wanted to protect everyone as well as free Heart. That is why I got an attack. I think I know the secret to getting new attacks. A major need has to arise."

Clover then turned to Heart. "I wanted to protect everybody, even you. I mean we make a pretty good team. I hope sometime we can end up becoming friends. Hey want to go to my house?" Clover asked scanning around the area for a safe place to return to her civilian form. "We will probably find out the time when we return to our civilian identities."

"Right....Keep believing that if it makes you feel better," said Lizzi as she yawn.

"Hmpf....you really have a problem with reading the environment do you?" said Heart as she looked around and then began to fun. She was feeling that where she was running was a good place. She then sighs and said, "Still whatever. I guess I should see your place at least once."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Clover glares at Lizzi and then follows Heart to the place. She then speaks up like she was scolding Lizzi. "Hey! It's your fault we are now girls! I just remember what I've seen in some Anime when the Heroines like the Sailor Senshi and Mew Mews get into major trouble, there is a need for a stronger attack." Clover says angrily to the rabbit as she cracks her knuckles menacingly.

After finishing with her rant toward Lizzi, she turned to Heart with a nicer expression on her face. "You still have a grudge against me don't you. I apologized several years ago. Hey where did that come from?"

Heart then gets a flashback about when they were younger girls where she tried to impress some guy that she was interested in, and Jade stepped in between them and impressed the guy instead of her. She remembers that Jade apparently "Stole" her first love. How did Jade do this when she was younger? She did something that Mina couldn't do even though she tried her hardest. Jade impressed Mina's first love, instead of Mina impressing him. That seems to be the apparent reason that Mina/Heart has a grudge against Jade/Clover, though the part of the brain that still remains Mike, which is still very much so in control, blames James/Jade for messing up his concentration on his homework. Clover decided to stick behind Heart to the de-transformation place this time. As a way to figure out where Heart was going as well as a way to protect Heart should the need arise.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm

AshK wrote:Clover glares at Lizzi and then follows Heart to the place. She then speaks up like she was scolding Lizzi. "Hey! It's your fault we are now girls! I just remember what I've seen in some Anime when the Heroines like the Sailor Senshi and Mew Mews get into major trouble, there is a need for a stronger attack." Clover says angrily to the rabbit as she cracks her knuckles menacingly.

After finishing with her rant toward Lizzi, she turned to Heart with a nicer expression on her face. "You still have a grudge against me don't you. I apologized several years ago. Hey where did that come from?"

Heart then gets a flashback about when they were younger girls where she tried to impress some guy that she was interested in, and Jade stepped in between them and impressed the guy instead of her. She remembers that Jade apparently "Stole" her first love. How did Jade do this when she was younger? She did something that Mina couldn't do even though she tried her hardest. Jade impressed Mina's first love, instead of Mina impressing him. That seems to be the apparent reason that Mina/Heart has a grudge against Jade/Clover, though the part of the brain that still remains Mike, which is still very much so in control, blames James/Jade for messing up his concentration on his homework. Clover decided to stick behind Heart to the de-transformation place this time. As a way to figure out where Heart was going as well as a way to protect Heart should the need arise.

Heart gets the flashback as well and was becoming red. She could feel the feelings of being upset but she was embarrassed that it was being brought up right now. She gritted her teeth and then yelled back, "No! It isn't that! Even though you so want that boy from the anime club as well."

Heart goes back to the school near a dumpester and looked as if she was trying to detransform. She sighed and soon she was back as Mina. "Damn....This been a long day too."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Clover followed heart and de-transformed as well. Once again she was back to Jade.

"Hey calm down Mina-Chan! That's the first time I remembered it as well. I never did like that smart guy that you were crushing on years ago. I just wanted to get your attention away from him so you would listen to me." Jade says as she drops to her knees and grabs her head. What the heck is happening to me!" Jade said as she held her head trying to remember something she was going to ask Joey. Her head was hurting so bad that she couldn't even think. She then glared angrily at Lizzi and held her head.

To say Lizzi was frightened of Jade would be the understatement of the Millennium. She had to find somewhere to get away from Jade as the aforementioned girl cracked her knuckles toward the stuffed rabbit. As Jade was holding her head, Joey came out and saw the distressed girl and rushed to her side with a worried expression onhis face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well you should have said something you stupid girl," said Mina as she found herself going along with the situation. She looked down at Jade and realized what she was doing. She shook her head and then bent down to help the girl up. "Hey....No use in doing that. Get up...."

"Hey? Is everything okay?" asked Joey as he walked by and notice the two girls. "I thought you guys went home."

"Umm...We actually stay here to work....Jade just having a bit of a headache," said Mina as she came up with the lie on the spot. "Too much studying isn't good for her. All judo, no brains."

"Umm....Okay. I guess so," said Joey as he sounded concern.

Jade would soon remember that she wanted to ask Joey to the upcoming Girls Ask Guys Dance that was coming up soon.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well you should have said something you stupid girl," said Mina as she found herself going along with the situation. She looked down at Jade and realized what she was doing. She shook her head and then bent down to help the girl up. "Hey....No use in doing that. Get up...."

"Hey? Is everything okay?" asked Joey as he walked by and notice the two girls. "I thought you guys went home."

"Umm...We actually stay here to work....Jade just having a bit of a headache," said Mina as she came up with the lie on the spot. "Too much studying isn't good for her. All judo, no brains."

"Umm....Okay. I guess so," said Joey as he sounded concern.

Jade would soon remember that she wanted to ask Joey to the upcoming Girls Ask Guys Dance that was coming up soon.

Jade's headache subsided and she got up with a sheepish look of embarrassment on her face. She was about to say something to Mina regarding memories,but decided against it seeing Joey. "Thanks Mina-Chan. No matter how you deny it, you are a good friend." Jade said.

Jade then walked over to Joey with a blush and a look of determination and longing on her face. She then grabbed both of Joey's hands and finally got the courage she had been hoping for.

"Joey, I was wondering, well you know, I have liked you for a long long time. I mean liked you liked you. I was wondering would you go to the Vice Versa Dance with me?" Jade asked with a hopeful expression on her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying