Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Musashi » Fri May 01, 2009 2:22 pm

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Rescue Caravan~~

"Maybe you're right," Eric says softly as he leans against Maewyn, letting her lead him to the bed, "That's really weird..."

Staggering back and forth Eric followed Maewyn to the bed, and then lay down on it heavily, "Thanks Maewyn," he said with a weak smile, his face starting to grow flushed.

~~~~

Maewyn tucked Eric in gently, then laid the back of her hand over his forehead to check for a fever. "Do you need anything? Some water? Or something to eat?"
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Fri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Romeo follows the miner, he isn't sure what the girl is refering to : " You mean holding hands ? Well, it happens when someone is lost, or to not loose someone in the dark you know ? " He is a bit concerned the girl seems ignorant of such customs. " I can let your hand go if you wish ? "
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 am

Andrew grabs his only weapon, a walking stick, to defend himself.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Rina blinks at Virgil's pause, looks down, and then giggles softly, "Do you like them? I'd heard that the legged ones were very fond of them."

/Virgil reddens further at her noticing--and looks away from her completely./

"Er...yeah--that's true...ish..."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby TKC » Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 am

~~Loriae: Rescue Caravan~~

Justin and Jace find that the few mist spawn left alive are quickly dieing outside of the mists. The other guards look rough from the fighting, but no one is badly injured. Jace in fact seems to have the worst injury out of the group. As the silence of a finished battle falls over the area both men find they can no longer hear the horn they had heard before.

In the wagon Andrew readies himself for an attack that never comes. The creature above gives another shriek and flies off, leaving Andrew standing in the wagon.

After a few moments Michael gives a loud sigh, "Everyone sound off! Who's hurt, and who is alright?"

~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man gave a small shrug as he continued to limp away, "I do not have much interest in a blade, I have one already. Those sais look good for disarming and breaking weapons, but I'd prefer to have a blade in my main hand while using them."

~~~~

"Water would be nice," Eric said softly as Maewyn found his forehead extremely hot. He turned his eyes to look at Danny, "Why don't you go get some Danny?..."

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby Buildings)~~

The old man blinks at Ash as he pulls the rod back, and even more so at the question, "Well, you certainly don't look old enough to be a missus, but that's hardly important now. Do you know what that rod is, what it means?"

~~~~

Even while she was still crying the woman gave a dark chuckle, through her sobs, "You're sorry?... Why are you sorry?... Don't you want to just take advantage of me now that I'm helpless?..."

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

"Evra is he, though he seems angry," the voice responded, "Demand a name, should we play his game? A name for me, what shall it be? Deep in the dark, how about Lark?"

~~~~

"Yes boss!" the men say quickly as they turn and rush back to where they had been working.

As Gorten picks up the shards he finds them warm, warmer than any gem should be. Not unpleasantly so.

~~~~

Mi'drani was silent for a few moments, and then smiled and shook her head as she held a little more firmly onto Romeo's hand, "No... This is... Pleasant."

As she holds Romeo's hand more firmly now he can notice that her skin feels... odd. It's very smooth, smoother and softer than any skin he has felt before. It's so smooth that it could probably even top silk in its feeling.

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

"Trueish?" Rina asks as she tilts her head, and then gives a little gasp, "Oh! You mean you like them better when they're not covered, yes?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Tue May 05, 2009 11:41 am

Limping slightly on his injured leg, Jace heads back to the caravan. "I got a cut in my leg, but I can still walk," he reports.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Evra » Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm

evra stands there getting anoyed "allright then lark what are you"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue May 05, 2009 3:45 pm

He's either senile or going blind... Ash thought to himself. "Firstly, I don't think I particularly look like a miss either..." he said, still giving the old man a strange look. "And no, I don't know anything about it other than what was in the books at the library."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zoey » Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Gorten grips the shard tightly feeling it warmth for a bit. He decides he's going to sell it later and maybe make some pocket change, but for now he needs to get back to his job. Gorten grips his pickaxe and heads back with all his men ready to continue working, not once caring about the woman since Romeo is already taking such good care of her, it's his resposability now not his.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 am

Andrew sighs at the end of the attack. He sticks his head out of the wagon and says: "I'm fine, no injuries here."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Gee-chan » Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC: Hello again. I'm really sorry for being away for so long. I've been really busy recently and need to get back into the feel of Calon after being away. Bear with me on this as I may be a little rusty and need to catch up.

Calon felt his knife tear away from his grasp as it caught on the tough bone of a spawn as it rushed past him. It glinted in the dim mist-light as it span through the air over the tide of flesh. At the same time the tide began to lose it's momentum as the echo of the horn began to fade, and so in turn, did the fury fuelling the human-thing which stood in the fray. He began to falter, his weapon gone, his body filled with nothing but fatigue, yet still he would not back down. Using nothing more than his limbs he still attempted to battle, but his strength was fading and was now nothing to the stampede.

A sudden sharp pain shot down his arm as he was thrown off his target onto the ground. Blood flowed from a tangled mess at the source of the pain, a mess of torn skin, bared flesh and snapped bone. His hand had been caught in the jaws of a mist spawn, and like anything else which placed itself in such a place, it had been ripped apart.

The boy staggered to his feet clutching his wound, blood dribbling out from the fingers of his intact hand, while all around him the abominations of the mists slowing began to disperse and scatter, their drive lost with the silencing of the mysterious instrument which called them. All around him the bodies of the dead or near dead lay scattered and through this chaos he wandered, back towards the caravan. The mists parted before him as he reached the sanctuary of the convoy, and from there he could go no further. The world seemed to crumbled around him as his senses retreated, his body gave up and his consciousness fled to recover. And there he lay, just one more shape in the aftermath of a slaughter, just one body among many.
Yet there was one key difference; he was not dead yet.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man gave a small shrug as he continued to limp away, "I do not have much interest in a blade, I have one already. Those sais look good for disarming and breaking weapons, but I'd prefer to have a blade in my main hand while using them."

"Why didn't you just say so? I will sell you the pair, but you don't have to use both of them at once. The extra sai will be handy should you lose one. I am willing to sell you the pair of sais for $30. They are usually about $60" Erik says as he hands the pair to the customer after he catches up with him.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Rodney » Thu May 07, 2009 1:24 am

Romeo gives a tactfull peek at the hand he is holding, but contrary to what the feeling of his palm was telling him, the girl is wearing no glove, yet the sensation tells another soft story. This girl is probably from some posh area to never have her hands faced with any kind of labour.

He tries to focus on finding more about her : ' So, about that field of flowers you were dancing in, do you remember anything about it ? What kind of flowers, what color they were ? '
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Justin yells out in response to Michael. "Nothing but a scratch here."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Musashi » Sun May 10, 2009 5:27 am

TKC wrote:"Water would be nice," Eric said softly as Maewyn found his forehead extremely hot. He turned his eyes to look at Danny, "Why don't you go get some Danny?..."

Maewyn frowned, troubled by his temperature. "You didn't feel this hot before... maybe we ought to send for a doctor..."
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying