Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade's headache subsided and she got up with a sheepish look of embarrassment on her face. She was about to say something to Mina regarding memories,but decided against it seeing Joey. "Thanks Mina-Chan. No matter how you deny it, you are a good friend." Jade said.

Jade then walked over to Joey with a blush and a look of determination and longing on her face. She then grabbed both of Joey's hands and finally got the courage she had been hoping for.

"Joey, I was wondering, well you know, I have liked you for a long long time. I mean liked you liked you. I was wondering would you go to the Vice Versa Dance with me?" Jade asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

"Wh-?" said Mina as she was completely confused and had no idea what was going on. She was then filled with a feeling of upset and rage. She blushed deep red and soon grabbed Lizzi who was trying to take the moment to disappear. Mina soon pulled on the rabbit's ears in a way to relive stress cause by the rabbit. Or that what she was doing.

"Hahaha Is my little VP crushing on me?" smiled Joey as he ruffle up Jade's hair. He then laughs a bit and said, "Well alright. I guess I do it. You are pretty cute yourself."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Wh-?" said Mina as she was completely confused and had no idea what was going on. She was then filled with a feeling of upset and rage. She blushed deep red and soon grabbed Lizzi who was trying to take the moment to disappear. Mina soon pulled on the rabbit's ears in a way to relive stress cause by the rabbit. Or that what she was doing.

"Hahaha Is my little VP crushing on me?" smiled Joey as he ruffle up Jade's hair. He then laughs a bit and said, "Well alright. I guess I do it. You are pretty cute yourself."

Just then someone who Mina remembers from years ago that seemed to be a reason for the grudge she has against Jade.

"Um which one of you is Mina R-Rose." The guy stuttered as he looked at the two girls one was holding the Anime Club President's hands while the other one was trying to pull the stuffed rabbits ears off. Mina would recognize the voice immediately it was the same voice that was taken from her years ago thanks to Jade.

"H-how could you tell?" Jade asked as she moved closer to Joey. "I used to stare at you all the time in grade school. Hey easy on the hair, this took a long time to make it look as similar as I could make it look to Mew Ichigo's. I am so glad I asked you now. I was afraid you would say no. That's why it took me 5 years to finally get the courage to ask you to something." Jade said as she fought off the headache just as quickly as she got it. This was a memory she wanted. She also remembers sitting by him a lot. "Say would you like to meet my sisters? They like Anime as well. I was hoping they would show up at our meeting we had today." Jade said while still blushing an holding on to Joey's hands.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

AshK wrote:Just then someone who Mina remembers from years ago that seemed to be a reason for the grudge she has against Jade.

"Um which one of you is Mina R-Rose." The guy stuttered as he looked at the two girls one was holding the Anime Club President's hands while the other one was trying to pull the stuffed rabbits ears off. Mina would recognize the voice immediately it was the same voice that was taken from her years ago thanks to Jade.

"H-how could you tell?" Jade asked as she moved closer to Joey. "I used to stare at you all the time in grade school. Hey easy on the hair, this took a long time to make it look as similar as I could make it look to Mew Ichigo's. I am so glad I asked you now. I was afraid you would say no. That's why it took me 5 years to finally get the courage to ask you to something." Jade said as she fought off the headache just as quickly as she got it. This was a memory she wanted. She also remembers sitting by him a lot. "Say would you like to meet my sisters? They like Anime as well. I was hoping they would show up at our meeting we had today." Jade said while still blushing an holding on to Joey's hands.

"That be me," said Mina as she turns around and was exactly what she feared. She gulped at once and then shook her head. "Oh...."

Mina closed her eyes for a bit and blinked them trying to get a good look at him.

----

"Pretty easy. Give your pres some credit eh," laughed Joey as he ran his hand though his hair. He then smiled and said, "Nah. I would like to but I have something to do at home. Remember how I said I couldn't come to the anime club today. Well I did."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

As Mina closed her eyes to try and place his face. She flashed back to the same date she had remembered earlier when Jade "Stole" her boyfriend thus leading to the grudge. A name came to her mind as clear as day. His name was Mitchell, Mitch for short. He had grown up quite a bit in the last five years. He wasn't quite as nerdy as he was back then. He was ten times as cute as he was back then. This was the same Mitch that Jade had apparently stole, but it seems it didn't last that long.

"Mina-Chan, I've been waiting for five year admiring you from the back of the room in Science Club. I think you are really attractive and cute. I-I want you to have these." Mitch said as she gave Mina a dozen fresh picked roses. "Roses for the most beautiful rose of all of them."

Mitch was blushing hard as he turned away from Mina's gaze. Mina then had the same idea that Jade had. She also realized that Mitch was the highest grade in the Science Club Pop Quiz they had the other day.

Mina couldn't help but stare. A question rang in her mind as she looked over to Jade cuddling with Joey. Mina would remember how she once "stole" Joey from Jade. That is how their entire rivalry got started.

Jade had a quick hurt look on her face and made sure Joey couldn't see it, which he didn't, why hadn't Joey given her roses? That didn't matter at all now. She was going to the dance with the man of her dreams.

"You did what?" Jade asked with a bit of confusion in her voice at the last statement that Joey said.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am

AshK wrote:As Mina closed her eyes to try and place his face. She flashed back to the same date she had remembered earlier when Jade "Stole" her boyfriend thus leading to the grudge. A name came to her mind as clear as day. His name was Mitchell, Mitch for short. He had grown up quite a bit in the last five years. He wasn't quite as nerdy as he was back then. He was ten times as cute as he was back then. This was the same Mitch that Jade had apparently stole, but it seems it didn't last that long.

"Mina-Chan, I've been waiting for five year admiring you from the back of the room in Science Club. I think you are really attractive and cute. I-I want you to have these." Mitch said as she gave Mina a dozen fresh picked roses. "Roses for the most beautiful rose of all of them."

Mitch was blushing hard as he turned away from Mina's gaze. Mina then had the same idea that Jade had. She also realized that Mitch was the highest grade in the Science Club Pop Quiz they had the other day.

Mina couldn't help but stare. A question rang in her mind as she looked over to Jade cuddling with Joey. Mina would remember how she once "stole" Joey from Jade. That is how their entire rivalry got started.

Jade had a quick hurt look on her face and made sure Joey couldn't see it, which he didn't, why hadn't Joey given her roses? That didn't matter at all now. She was going to the dance with the man of her dreams.

"You did what?" Jade asked with a bit of confusion in her voice at the last statement that Joey said.

Mina stared at the roses for the longest while then looked at Mitch. She admitted that he was cute and was hard to resist but still all that pain from before came as well. She looked uncomfortable for a long while and then she spoke his name in her mind. Mitch was cute and smart. A perfect combination and just like herself in a way. It was then that Mina realize something about herself. She wasn't really a she. This made her even blush more and then turned around. "So what you want?"

-----

"NOthing really. Just some chores I had to take care of," said Joey with a laugh. "I just decided to push them aside till later which is after the anime club."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

Jade looked at Joey with a blush. She knew that once the contract was fulfilled, she would have to leave this life behind and go back to her old life, but for now she had to enjoy this life while she still had it. Then she thought, would she really have to leave this life behind once the contract was fulfilled? Not if she wanted to keep this life, she did have to admit that it was nice to be popular and have friends. Would she go back to the life she once knew before the contract? Well that was a question for another time. "Um Joey do you like like me too?" Jade asked knowing it was a stupid question of course he like liked her. If not he wouldn't have accepted. But she had to know the truth. "I know it sounds stupid, but I need to know, I really want you to be my Boyfriend outside of just the dance. There is no rule against the President and Vice President of the Anime Club dating." Jade said. "I know because I checked."

"Also I could help you with your chores if you want me to." Jade said with a hopeful blush on her face.

"I-I was wondering if you would like to go to a movie with me tonight." Mitch asked hopeful.

As Mina heard this question, she realized that this may be her only chance. Because once the contract was fulfilled, she would have to return to her old boring life as Mike with no friends and being a sourpuss all the time. She realizes that she may as well enjoy this life while she still had it as well. Because just like Jade, once the contract was fulfilled, it was over unless the person that was thrown into this life wants it to be her new life. It seemed apparent enough from the way that Jade was into Joey, that she had chosen her final choice. She must've really wanted to be a girl for real if all these mental changes are happening to Jade much faster than the ones happening to herself. She also seems to be caught between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, this was the chance for her to try something different and see how she liked it or shun it off and forget entirely about the contract and leave Lizzi in the care of Jade, who clearly was turning into one of her friends and not just a teammate. I mean Jade had saved her life twice already. That's in just two days.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 am

AshK wrote:Jade looked at Joey with a blush. She knew that once the contract was fulfilled, she would have to leave this life behind and go back to her old life, but for now she had to enjoy this life while she still had it. Then she thought, would she really have to leave this life behind once the contract was fulfilled? Not if she wanted to keep this life, she did have to admit that it was nice to be popular and have friends. Would she go back to the life she once knew before the contract? Well that was a question for another time. "Um Joey do you like like me too?" Jade asked knowing it was a stupid question of course he like liked her. If not he wouldn't have accepted. But she had to know the truth. "I know it sounds stupid, but I need to know, I really want you to be my Boyfriend outside of just the dance. There is no rule against the President and Vice President of the Anime Club dating." Jade said. "I know because I checked."

"Also I could help you with your chores if you want me to." Jade said with a hopeful blush on her face.

"I-I was wondering if you would like to go to a movie with me tonight." Mitch asked hopeful.

As Mina heard this question, she realized that this may be her only chance. Because once the contract was fulfilled, she would have to return to her old boring life as Mike with no friends and being a sourpuss all the time. She realizes that she may as well enjoy this life while she still had it as well. Because just like Jade, once the contract was fulfilled, it was over unless the person that was thrown into this life wants it to be her new life. It seemed apparent enough from the way that Jade was into Joey, that she had chosen her final choice. She must've really wanted to be a girl for real if all these mental changes are happening to Jade much faster than the ones happening to herself. She also seems to be caught between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, this was the chance for her to try something different and see how she liked it or shun it off and forget entirely about the contract and leave Lizzi in the care of Jade, who clearly was turning into one of her friends and not just a teammate. I mean Jade had saved her life twice already. That's in just two days.

"Heh heh heh," said Joey with a smile on his face. "Let take this one step at a time. First the dance then we see what happens afterwards alright?"

He then place an arm around Jade's neck and said, "The whole world is ahead of us and no need to rush. Also I rather not ruin your afternoon with all the work I have to do at home. Moving a lot of things and such."

Mina heard the question and didn't know what to do. She was trying to stop herself for falling head over heels for this guy but at the same time really wanted to do this. She knew that her old life wasn't that great but it was her life. Still she didn't want to let this chance fall to the wayside. Did she really wanted to do this or was this all part of the contract. Mina wasn't sure but it was surely being a lot.

"Umm....Well...I...." said Mina as she was trying to fight her urges. She then looked at Mitch and said, "No....Me and Jade had already made plans."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Heh heh heh," said Joey with a smile on his face. "Let take this one step at a time. First the dance then we see what happens afterwards alright?"

He then place an arm around Jade's neck and said, "The whole world is ahead of us and no need to rush. Also I rather not ruin your afternoon with all the work I have to do at home. Moving a lot of things and such."

Jade couldn't help but continue to blush. "Well maybe you can come over tomorrow. My sisters are going to want to know why I am so happy. Anyway, Mina and I have plans with each other. we are going to my house to watch some Anime with my sisters. I will see you tomorrow." Jade said as she kissed Joey on the cheek. She regretting having to let go of Joey so soon after just being reunited. Though she knew she would see him around. "Thank you Joey." Jade said with a blush and waited for Mina to finish.

"Well okay, maybe tomorrow. We have a lot of catching up to do. Keep the roses as a token of my admiration of the beauty you are." Mitch said with a blush as he went back toward the school to get his homework for the weekend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

AshK wrote:
Jade couldn't help but continue to blush. "Well maybe you can come over tomorrow. My sisters are going to want to know why I am so happy. Anyway, Mina and I have plans with each other. we are going to my house to watch some Anime with my sisters. I will see you tomorrow." Jade said as she kissed Joey on the cheek. She regretting having to let go of Joey so soon after just being reunited. Though she knew she would see him around. "Thank you Joey." Jade said with a blush and waited for Mina to finish.

"Well okay, maybe tomorrow. We have a lot of catching up to do. Keep the roses as a token of my admiration of the beauty you are." Mitch said with a blush as he went back toward the school to get his homework for the weekend.

"Yeah. Later," said Joey with a smile as he waved back. He sort of looked as if he was from some sort of anime.

"Yeah....Maybe tomorrow," said Mina but in the back of her mind was hoping not. She didn't want to see that guy for reasons both her as Mina and Mike.

"Damn....That was stressful...." said Mina as she walked towards Jade and sounded tired. "You know...you are taking this too calmly you know?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 am

Jade shrugs. "Hey I figured, I might as well enjoy it while I have it. Apparently we were born girls in this life. This just seems so much more right to me than my other life did. I was obese and out of shape and didn't really have a direction in my life. My mom an step dad were pressuring me to make life-changing decisions as James. I didn't like that at all. This is the type of life I had always wanted, one where I was popular and had friends. Yes I had friends as James, but they weren't nearly as good friends as I have as Jade." Jade said. "So where is that bunny, I still have some issues with her."

Jade put her hands on her hips in what seemed to be one of the girliest poses ever.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 am

AshK wrote:Jade shrugs. "Hey I figured, I might as well enjoy it while I have it. Apparently we were born girls in this life. This just seems so much more right to me than my other life did. I was obese and out of shape and didn't really have a direction in my life. My mom an step dad were pressuring me to make life-changing decisions as James. I didn't like that at all. This is the type of life I had always wanted, one where I was popular and had friends. Yes I had friends as James, but they weren't nearly as good friends as I have as Jade." Jade said. "So where is that bunny, I still have some issues with her."

Jade put her hands on her hips in what seemed to be one of the girliest poses ever.

"Hmm...sounds like you were going nowhere," said Mina as she did a bit of reflecting on her life. Mina knew what he was going to do with his life but really he was just going with the sands of time. Nothing felt as if he was doing it because he wanted to but had to. People tend to annoy him so he avoided them and all he really had was his dad.

"Ohohoho." laughed Mina as she looked around and had a good idea where the rabbit was. Still she was looked around and then back at Jade. She then spoke in a most girly tone. "No idea really but I figure you really want her. Also nice pose there girl."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 am

Jade looks down at her pose and blushes out of embarrassment and drops her arms. "That is partially right. I didn't have a direction because I didn't know what I wanted to do. The pressure from Mom and Jake made it even worse so I just shut them down by ignoring their constant talks about what colleges I could get into with mostly A's and B's in school. I had already planned to go to the Community College after graduation and get all my generals out of the way and get my Associates. Then figure out what to do from there." Jade said. "You sound disturbingly like Kodachi Kuno from Ranma 1/2." Jade said. "And oh yes, I do want that rabbit in the worst kind of way." Jade said as she cracked her knuckles threateningly. "Your mental changes are slow and once in a great while. The furthest away mine happen is two to three minutes apart. The most recent one was the worst one yet. I have a feeling they will be much worse as time goes on. So shall we head to my place?" Jade asked.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm

"I guess so. Might as well," said Mina who had tune out Jade half way though her talk until she mention mental changes. That got her pretty worry. If the effects of this contract was doing changes to their mind and so far did this to Jade. What the heck was Mina going to be like in a while.

Jade my see a car that looks just like the one that she had as James. Down to the very dent above the right side front headlight. If they get closer they would see Tony in the driver seat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

"Tony!" Jade said as she rushed to the car. "What are you doing with Frank's car. You so don't have a driver's License yet. Where is Frank by the way?"

Mina probably heard the racquet and came running and noticed Tony in the driver seat. Evidently Tony was their ride to Jade's house. How could he be driving when he is only 15?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

AshK wrote:"Tony!" Jade said as she rushed to the car. "What are you doing with Frank's car. You so don't have a driver's License yet. Where is Frank by the way?"

Mina probably heard the racquet and came running and noticed Tony in the driver seat. Evidently Tony was their ride to Jade's house. How could he be driving when he is only 15?

"Frank is helping Jake at the moment. Moving the heavy stuff for your room," said Tony as he looked at Jade. "Don't be looking at me. More driving practice."

Mina follows and stood behind Jade. She looked over the loud girl and notice Tony who was in the driver seat. She spent a long while staring at Tony's eyes and notice how his hair helped framed his face. The girl couldn't help but think how nice Tony's shirt fitted him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying