TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:55 pm

Mika gets up yawning and stretching. She sighs looking at herself and gets ready to go and heads to school wearing her school uniform.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Josh-May » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:19 am

i went through my first few periods without a care in the world! it felt like i had accomplished something huge the day before,, exept yesterday i had only become a girl... maybe it was another effects of the virus? or maybe the female me did accomplish something big yesterday... whos to say?
i wasent as hungery as i usually were come lunchtime. so i found (i forgot who else was allready at lunch ><) and sat with her.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Josh-May » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:27 am

<<OOC: by the way whomever added the twist that it changed not just our mind and bodies but the history of our whole life including achivements and pictures, your a frikken genius! but the next twist is going to throw almost everyone through a loop! only few people know what it is, including mr and ralheigh. everyone meet me at lunch, watch the news , (once everyone gets there that is we gotta wait on julie unless she can fastforward her next post to "went to a few classes blah blah blah: lunch-" although im not quite sure whom else isnt there yet either... anyhow this RP will blow teh pantz off yoo peepelz!!!>>>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Banzai!! » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:16 am

Alex arrives at the launch room and procedes to eat her lunch.
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:30 pm

OOC: The idea that the virus changed our selves to reflect a new life is courtesy of the webcomic "Misfile". This webcomic features a pot-smoking angel, 2 misfiled victims (Emily got 2 years taken off her life before she goes to college and Ash becomes a girl), and a cast of assorted characters.

IC: Kristy was in the lunch room talking to May, Hira, Justine, and Alex about the strange things about family photos and clothes, lifestyles changing, as well as parental attitudes about raising daughters instead of sons. "Is this some sort of side effect of this virus...I don't see any guys at school...you think this school was changed into an all-girls school?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:36 pm

OOC: okay 1, i know what misfile is, and i asked who not what XD
2. dont be going there. theres guys, just none directly in the RP yet. theres tons of NPC guys you just havent used them in your rps!
and 3. its my rp, just dont add any cannabis smoking angels, with atwo misfiled teenagers, k?

"ive seen tons of guys... i swear, theres this one... OOOO!"
*a guy came in yelling something about the news and started pointing at one of the wall mounted TVs, as allways we all flocked over to whichever one was closest*

<ooc: next post, possibly double post will contain the news report! :O>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:59 pm

<<BREAKING NEWS: the virus is doing more to us than what the scientists had imagined, as most if not all of you know, your whole identities were switched to fit your new bodies.> he (OOC: NOTE! HE! ) continued.
<But the scientists have discovered that the virus is mutating us inside, not only switching our genders...> an image of a half human half kat person flicked onto the screen. <but its also morphing us into human animal hybrids... there is very little information at this current point in time although whom has been exposed to the virus, take warn to everything that goes on around your body.>> the news reporter was switched off to the same scientist, which shockingly now had a tail and what seemed to be bunny ears, but only fur on the tail and ears, nowere else unlike the picture of the cat person before. 'this new mutation might not effect us all, but take caution, its quite possible if your immune system hasent defeated that part of the virus when it first set in, then your chances of changing are more likely than those who have.'

"... oh crap! were gonna be turned into anthro people?!" one girl squealed.
"juast shut up! we dont wanna be caught in a mass histeria here, who knows whats going on outside the school" said a guy. (OOC: HA! now we have 2 guys allready in the RP!)
i looked at one of the teachers... or she now, was shaking like a leaf, so i went over and talked to her.
"is there something wrong teacher?"
"not yet..." she sighed and sat down at an empty table.
"ive got a weak immune system.... it might not have been strong enougjh to fend off the virus..." she put her head on her arms.
"well you know one thing, the animal morph wont change your mind, i mean looking at the video of the cat- person and the scientist, they still looked like they were mostly human.. exept for the ears, fur ant tails..."
*she grumbled* "bleh... that dosent help even though ill know my mind's intact... after this morning i didnt mind being a woman... but now everythings getting serious... im sure the presidents, probibly in one of the nuke silos ready to blow the town away..."
" although how the president was i wouldnt doupt if he was there or not, but lets think more positively! your not a cat woman yet!"
she ignored me, so i walked over to my sketch pad, brought it back over to her, and left her a drawing just before rejoining the croud*
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:20 am

Catches the news broadcast as she eats lunch at work. "Groovy. About darn time such things started happening." She ignores the stares and continues to eat.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:26 am

Justine starts to feel weird. "Oh crap what's happening to me?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Josh-May » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:31 pm

<i must also add that all you might get is additions such as act ears or tails, but some might get mre than that it all depends.>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:55 pm

Kristy wonders what will happen to her and her family when the virus mutates again..."So this virus has stages. We studied this in chemistry class. Some viruses take time to incubate and others are fast.."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:58 pm

Justine grows a tail. "I don't think I have much time" She says
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:02 pm

Richan wrote:Justine grows a tail. "I don't think I have much time" She says
"No offense...I kinda see that." *Hira said while looking at said tail*
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Kristy also grows a tail, although, it is a red fox's tail..."What the...I think I'm becoming a fox. This is just not right! We have to do something!"
She begins to panic a bit..."Would any guys like me if I turned completely into a red fox girl?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:14 pm

Justine's ears move to the top of her head and become cat ears

"Oh no...nya"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying