Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm

"Trueish?" Rina asks as she tilts her head, and then gives a little gasp, "Oh! You mean you like them better when they're not covered, yes?"

/Virgil goes bright BRIGHT red./

"Ach--nonono! Covered is good! Fine! Perfectly fine!"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby TKC » Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 am

~~Loriae: Rescue Caravan~~

Michael gave a small nod to Jace, Andrew, Justin, and the other guards as they responded. When Calon collapsed just a short ways away he gave a sigh, "Get him up in the wagon. Andrew, do you know anything of healing?"

"Crazy boy," one of the guards grumbled as he moved to help get Calon up, "Attacking mist spawn like that. Looks like the fool tore his hand up a bit."

Somewhat carefully the guards picked up Calon and carried him back towards the wagon where Andrew was.

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

The voice of Lark laughed in the darkness at Evra's question, "Who is me, I am as she. Never bound to light, I danced in the night. Happy and free, prancing with glee!"

~~~~

As Gorten grips the shard tightly he feels a sharp pang in his hand, followed by the warmth of blood sliding down his palm. It was just a small cut, nothing he hadn't had before, but as his blood touched the crystal the light it gave off changed, becoming a faint red.

~~~~

"They were... beautiful," Mi'drani smiled softly as she remembered, shutting her eyes partially as she thought back, "All the... colors... of sight... swaying in the breeze... singing under the rain..."

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

"It's the key," the old man said excitedly, apparently ignoring most of what Ash said, "I've looked for it for my entire life! With this we can awaken the Ancients, bring them back and they can clear the mists of this world!"

~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man gave a small shake of his head, refusing to take the sais from Erik, "I do not buy what I do not need. I need one, and that is all I wish to purchase."

~~~~

Eric gave a soft shake of his head, reaching and taking one of Maewyn's hands with his good hand, "No... No doctor... I just need rest..."

~~Rina~~

Rina blinked at Virgil, pulling herself up out of the water to sit next to him on the dock, revealing her deep blue colored tail, "I hadn't heard that legged ones can change their color... But why are you red? Is there something dangerous about?" she looked around a little nervously.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Tue May 12, 2009 9:37 am

"I know a little, I might be able to help..." Andrew says, then goes to the back of the caravan to get his kit. As Callon is brought in and layed down, he has all of his supplies ready. He takes out some herbs and mixes them in water. He dips pieces of cloth in to make bandeges, which he wraps around Calon covering most of his cuts. They would sting if Calon was concious to feel them, as they are disinfecting the wounds. Wiping sweat of of his brow, Andrew moves to his hand. He cleans it of as much as possible with the herb water, then goes to work on trying to stich up his mangled hand.
Last edited by Nosnits on Tue May 12, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 am

Ash eyes widen a bit at the mention of the ancients removing the mist. "The ancients?" he asks. "If that's true, then this thing is far more valuable than I thought..." Ash is now glad that he hadn't sold it to a random vendor on the street. Sure, it could have netted him some cash, but if the old guy is telling the truth, the entire world would be in his debt for eliminating the mist. "So, how exactly would I go about awakening the ancients?" he asks.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Marky » Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Justin walks over and watches Andrew at work. Looking down at Calon, he thinks back to where he watched Calon just...suddenly go berserk. He tried to yell at him to stop, but to no avail. Justin just stands there, sighing, looking on.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Tue May 12, 2009 3:03 pm

evra grumbles "ok now your starting to annoy me" he says pulling out his sword "show yourself
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm

/Virgil acks./

"It's just...ah...embarrassment..."

/He looks down, putting worms frantically on the now-tangled line./

"Humans--it...Breasts are...personal..."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Gorten dismisses the change in colour. It's probably the light bouncing off of the crystal which is now dripped with some of his blood. He puts the crystal in his pocket and wipes his blooded hand on his pants as he went back to his post.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby AshK » Tue May 12, 2009 7:00 pm

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man gave a small shake of his head, refusing to take the sais from Erik, "I do not buy what I do not need. I need one, and that is all I wish to purchase."

"Okay okay you win. I will sell you the single Sai for $30.00." Erik says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Thu May 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Calon lay limp, drifting in an out of a half-awake state. His hand hurt, or at least, he thought it did. In fact, he hurt all over, but his hand more so. Every now and again, he would twitch, trying to move in his short states of semi-consciousness yet that hand would not. His body, tired beyond belief, was force still to work hard, trying to heal the damage it had suffered, both at the hands of the spawn, and at the cost of his actions.

There was something else as well, something else healing his body, yet not quite the same as it was before.....
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Fri May 15, 2009 7:10 am

Romeo felt the burden of being deep in the mine lower as the miner in front of him was leading him to the surface. The girl by his side was probably mixing her dreams with reality but that didn't trouble him so much anymore since he was walking back to normality.

' And; among all those flowers, is there any familiar faces you remember, or maybe, how you got into this field in the first place ? '
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Fri May 15, 2009 9:16 am

Jace moved towards the healers, keeping his weight off his injured leg as much as possible. Outside the wagon, he waited his turn.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby TKC » Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting, last week was hectic. /OOC

~~Loriae: Rescue Caravan~~

Andrew's work on Calon goes surprisingly quick, as it turns out most of the blood on the boy was not his own. After cleaning off Calon's body Andrew found that the majority of the damage was simply to his now blood stained clothes, other than a few cuts and bruises he seemed pretty normal. The worst is his hand, which while it does have several cuts, there is nothing requiring stitches. Just a good deal of cleaning and bandaging. Soon enough he is done, able to turn his attention to the others, of which the worst is Jace with his injured leg.

"Alright men, we have a choice," Michael says as he looks over the guards, "We still should look for survivors, but that's probably even less likely now, and I won't order any of you to march off towards what could be more attacks. Who among you wish to continue?"

~~~~

Inside his unresponsive body Calon suddenly finds himself in a dream like state. He stands in a gray field, mist all around, as a voice whispers to him, "You are interesting... very interesting indeed..."

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The old man blinks a couple times at Ash's question, "How would you go about awakening them? Well, I hardly feel that that is really something appropriate for a young woman such as yourself to undertake. It'd be better to let me take it and lead an expedition. If it's fame you're worried about have no fear, I'll be more than happy to tell everyone it was you who found it."

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

"Strong is he, who wishes to see," Lark's voice holds a hint of amusement as he continues to speak to Evra, "Perhaps I should hide, and be less snide. Or perhaps I'll see... If he will become We."

Evra could feel the air around him stirring and growing colder, and he got the definite sense that... something... was now standing in front of him.

~~~~

As Gorten starts walking back to his post he feels his head start to swim, making his steps unstable. It's almost like he's had too much to drink, but that wasn't possible.

~~~~

"No... No face," Mi'drani says softly as the pair leaves the mine, the miner quickly walking back into the darkness, "But there is a voice," she gives a small shiver, holding Romeo's hand a little tighter, "A dark voice..."

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

Rina blinks a couple times at Virgil, and then tilts her head at him, "Personal? Is that why you cover them up?"

~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man smiles brightly at Erik and produces the 3 silver ten-pieces from his belt pouch, "It's a deal. A pleasure dealing with you."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Tue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Calon peered into the grey haze with blurred eyes. His head hurt and his body ached, his hand more than the rest, but that did not seem important for some reason. He could not see the source of the voice, nor tell the direction of it's origin. It seemed to be either coming from all around him, or speaking directly into his mind, neither of which were welcome possibilities.

"Who are you?" he demanded. His aggression was starting to rise, but in the aftermath of his previous state, he could not muster much more anger than medium irritation.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Andrew places Calon on the bed, or the closet thing he has to one, then turns his attention to his next patient. "Okay, your next." He says to Jace. "Come inside and tell me what's wrong."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying