Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Jade noticed the look on Mina's face. 'No way! She likes my brother?' Jade thought to herself. Mina might notice a bit of a determined look on Jade's face before Jade spoke. "Tony, this is my BFF Mina Rose. Mina, this is my brother Tony." Jade said as she introduced Mina and Tony to each other.

Mina might remember how she and Jade made a pact when they were younger to be BFF's though she didn't want to admit it.

Jade then grabbed her head again and sighed. "Okay what am I supposed to remember now?" She asked to no one inparticular. Tony may also notice how Jade looks a lot happier than she did this morning before school.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 pm

AshK wrote:Jade noticed the look on Mina's face. 'No way! She likes my brother?' Jade thought to herself. Mina might notice a bit of a determined look on Jade's face before Jade spoke. "Tony, this is my BFF Mina Rose. Mina, this is my brother Tony." Jade said as she introduced Mina and Tony to each other.

Mina might remember how she and Jade made a pact when they were younger to be BFF's though she didn't want to admit it.

Jade then grabbed her head again and sighed. "Okay what am I supposed to remember now?" She asked to no one inparticular. Tony may also notice how Jade looks a lot happier than she did this morning before school.

"Yeah...I know who Mina is," said Tony as she looked at her. "You talk about how you are 'BBFs' or something all the time."

"Yeah...." said Mina as she closed her eyes as the memory popped in her head. She shook her head a bit and then looked at Tony for a long while before looking at the car. "Nice car."

"Yeah," said Tony as he looked at his sister. "Going to get in or going to make me drive off without you?"

"Gladly getting in," said Mina as she walked pass Jade and goes into the back seat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Jade nods and smiles, she then gets into the front passenger seat knowing that this used to be her car when she was James, but why does she still have the headache? Are more memories coming? She still has the headache but ignores it. She is in too good of a mood to worry about what she will remember next. "So how is the progress going with my new room?" Jade asks happily.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods and smiles, she then gets into the front passenger seat knowing that this used to be her car when she was James, but why does she still have the headache? Are more memories coming? She still has the headache but ignores it. She is in too good of a mood to worry about what she will remember next. "So how is the progress going with my new room?" Jade asks happily.

"They just moving the big heavy stuff like Jake's desk and all," said Tony as he began to drive off.

Mina tried to look at the car to distract herself. She realize what was going on and surely didn't want to make herself fall for Tony. She thought it was nice but clearly a bit beat. Jade on the other hand would clearly tell that this was her car even the drive felt like it. Mina then took a quick glance at the back of Tony's head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Jade thinks to herself as the headache subsides. 'Is this all I am supposed to remember? That this is my car? I guess it is since the pain in my head is gone.' Jade thinks to herself. "Thanks for picking us up bro. So what have my dear sisters been up to sense they got home from school? More extreme homework from the Science Teacher that hates us?" Jade asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 pm

AshK wrote:Jade thinks to herself as the headache subsides. 'Is this all I am supposed to remember? That this is my car? I guess it is since the pain in my head is gone.' Jade thinks to herself. "Thanks for picking us up bro. So what have my dear sisters been up to sense they got home from school? More extreme homework from the Science Teacher that hates us?" Jade asks.

(Mind controlling a bit of Tony?)

"No idea. Not burning the house," said Tony as he kept driving.

Mina was finding herself giggling at Tony's dry joke.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 pm

(So you want me to control both Jade and Tony? Okay if that's what you want. I am not very good at coming up with jokes.)

"Tony, that is so not funny." Jade says having heard all of his jokes before. "What do you find so amusing about jokes where the house is endanger?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

AshK wrote:(So you want me to control both Jade and Tony? Okay if that's what you want. I am not very good at coming up with jokes.)

"Tony, that is so not funny." Jade says having heard all of his jokes before. "What do you find so amusing about jokes where the house is endanger?"

(Well you don't have to say a jokes or anything. Just RP as his character. Kind of not caring or anything)

"Wasn't really joking," said Tony as he kept driving.

"Yeah....He could be serious. You never know what kids will do," said Mina trying to support Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 pm

"You're right. I've lived with them for so long, that even I can't really tell what they are planning if anything. They don't really talk much except saying hi to me."

"I never know what you squirts are up to. I actually don't care. I was just told to come pick you and MIna up. By the way why are you two dressed like Mews Ichigo and Zakuro?" Tony asked.

"How could you forget?" Jade asked. "Anime Club was today. It was Anime Super Heroine Day."

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:35 pm

AshK wrote:"You're right. I've lived with them for so long, that even I can't really tell what they are planning if anything. They don't really talk much except saying hi to me."

"I never know what you squirts are up to. I actually don't care. I was just told to come pick you and MIna up. By the way why are you two dressed like Mews Ichigo and Zakuro?" Tony asked.

"How could you forget?" Jade asked. "Anime Club was today. It was Anime Super Heroine Day."

"Your sister dragged me into it," said Mina with a frown. "She basically forced me into it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well, Mina you and Jade look good in those outfits. I like Anime too. Especially the Magical Girl ones." Tony said.

"You only like the Magical Girl Anime's because they always transform into skimpy clothed Magical Girls with corny attack names you pervert. You probably fantasize about all the Sailor Senshi as well as Orihime from Bleach and Mikuru from Haruhi Suzumiya." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

AshK wrote:"Well, Mina you and Jade look good in those outfits. I like Anime too. Especially the Magical Girl ones." Tony said.

"You only like the Magical Girl Anime's because they always transform into skimpy clothed Magical Girls with corny attack names you pervert. You probably fantasize about all the Sailor Senshi as well as Orihime from Bleach and Mikuru from Haruhi Suzumiya." Jade said.

"Umm..Thanks. I guess it looks good on me. Well better then your sister," said Mina as she tries to hide her face. She could feel the blood rushing to it as Tony complimented how she looks. She then said, "Don't say that about your brother. Show some respect for him. At least he has good taste in anime."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Jade doing her best Mew Ichigo impression. "Nya! This outfit is so cute on me! I still can't believe one of the creators of the Mew Project is a pervert that just wants to see girls in sexy outfits. Nya." Jade says. Oddly enough she sounded just like Ichigo does when she talks on the Anime.

"I still laugh every time I think about how Ryou looked for the Mew Mark on Ichigo's leg by lifting her leg up. No wonder why she thought that Ryou was a pervert." Jade says back in her regular voice. "I know he has good taste in anime, that's why I like him, but not as much as I like Frank."

"What's that supposed to mean squirt!?" Tony said as he got a bit angry as he rode the brake.

"Hey, I was just telling the truth. I love both of you, but I am closer to Frank than I am to you." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

AshK wrote:Jade doing her best Mew Ichigo impression. "Nya! This outfit is so cute on me! I still can't believe one of the creators of the Mew Project is a pervert that just wants to see girls in sexy outfits. Nya." Jade says. Oddly enough she sounded just like Ichigo does when she talks on the Anime.

"I still laugh every time I think about how Ryou looked for the Mew Mark on Ichigo's leg by lifting her leg up. No wonder why she thought that Ryou was a pervert." Jade says back in her regular voice. "I know he has good taste in anime, that's why I like him, but not as much as I like Frank."

"What's that supposed to mean squirt!?" Tony said as he got a bit angry as he rode the brake.

"Hey, I was just telling the truth. I love both of you, but I am closer to Frank than I am to you." Jade said.

"Well I like-" said Mina as she stopped realizing what was about to come out of her mouth. "like....to get something to drink. I am kind of thirsty."

Mina soon closed her mouth and hoped that it didn't sound too bad. The sentence was going to end with 'to get close to you Tony' but there was no way she was going to ever let herself say that. Mina didn't know what was coming over her but she really wanted it to stop.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 am

"We are almost to our house." Tony pointed out as he turned down a road that led into a gated neighborhood with lots of beautiful houses. They weren't only beautiful, they were big as well.

"What is that gleam I see in your eyes Mina-Chan?" Jade asked as she briefly glanced back toward Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying