Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 am

AshK wrote:"We are almost to our house." Tony pointed out as he turned down a road that led into a gated neighborhood with lots of beautiful houses. They weren't only beautiful, they were big as well.

"What is that gleam I see in your eyes Mina-Chan?" Jade asked as she briefly glanced back toward Mina.

"I see. Well if these houses are any indication then yours must be pretty grand," said Mina as she looked at all the houses. "Anything I guess is good."

"What? I have no idea what you are talking about," said Mina as she squinted her eyes at Jade and frowned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

"I know you are hiding something, and I intend to find out what it is or you will spend every Anime Club meeting in a skimpy outfit." Jade said taking a page out of Nabiki Tendo's book, only she wasn't going for the cash. "I honestly think you should let everyone know you are a member of the Anime Club." Jade said talking only to Mina." I mean you were obviously having a good time watching Tokyo Mew Mew." Jade said.

Tony was too busy paying attention to the road to even hear what Jade said. He did have to admit to himself, Mina did look quite attractive in her Mew Zakuro outfit, especially with her hair down. He couldn't help but blush a bit. Out of the corner of Jade's eye, she noticed Tony's blush as she whispered in his ear.

"I am so onto you bro." Jade whispered. "You and Mina seem to be getting along really well. I smell chemistry between the two of you."

Jade made sure that only Tony could hear her comment. She didn't want Mina suspecting anything.

"I don't know what you're talking about squirt." Tony said as he seemed to stop the car in front of an elaborate split level house that looked to have six bedrooms. It seemed to be even bigger and nicer than Mina's.

"Here we are Mina-Chan." Jade said as she unbuckled and got out of the car as Tony turned off the engine. She also opened Mina's door for her as a good hostess would.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am

AshK wrote:"I know you are hiding something, and I intend to find out what it is or you will spend every Anime Club meeting in a skimpy outfit." Jade said taking a page out of Nabiki Tendo's book, only she wasn't going for the cash. "I honestly think you should let everyone know you are a member of the Anime Club." Jade said talking only to Mina." I mean you were obviously having a good time watching Tokyo Mew Mew." Jade said.

Tony was too busy paying attention to the road to even hear what Jade said. He did have to admit to himself, Mina did look quite attractive in her Mew Zakuro outfit, especially with her hair down. He couldn't help but blush a bit. Out of the corner of Jade's eye, she noticed Tony's blush as she whispered in his ear.

"I am so onto you bro." Jade whispered. "You and Mina seem to be getting along really well. I smell chemistry between the two of you."

Jade made sure that only Tony could hear her comment. She didn't want Mina suspecting anything.

"I don't know what you're talking about squirt." Tony said as he seemed to stop the car in front of an elaborate split level house that looked to have six bedrooms. It seemed to be even bigger and nicer than Mina's.

"Here we are Mina-Chan." Jade said as she unbuckled and got out of the car as Tony turned off the engine. She also opened Mina's door for her as a good hostess would.

"You better keep that to yourself," said Mina as she looked at Jade with fierce eyes. "No way I am telling you what is going on unless you like to see F's on your Science tests again. And don't you dare get me to wear such outfits."

"Thanks," said Mina as she steps out of the car and looks at the house. She figure she been here as Mina before but this was clearly her first time here. She admits it looks nice and clearly bigger since Jade has a bigger family. Though it was noway the same as her own house which she thinks is better.

"Hmm...I guess we could go in," said Mina as she watch Tony getting out of the car.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 am

"Hey calm down Mina-Chan, I am just joking." Jade said as she put her hands up in a defensive position just trying to calm her friend down. "Also, I promise that you can trust me with your secret, but you will have to face it sometime." Jade looks back to where Tony went to the front door after locking the car.

As Jade is looking back at her brother she might remember all kinds of secrets between them that nobody but them knew.

"Tony where are you going?" Jade asked.

"I'm just going in squirt. I am going to be doing my homework so don't disturb me. Also the front stairs to our rooms is busy being tracked on by Frank and Jake. I would advise taking the back stairs up to your room." Tony said. "That is the safest way to get there."

With that Tony went inside.

"I also know for a fact." Jade started aloud as she went up beside Mina and whispered in her ear. "That Tony really likes you, though he won't admit it. He keeps on telling me that he wants to go out with you sometime, but like the typical male is too stubborn and afraid to ask." Jade finished.

"We have to take the back stairs follow me." Jade said ushering Mina to follow her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 am

AshK wrote:"Hey calm down Mina-Chan, I am just joking." Jade said as she put her hands up in a defensive position just trying to calm her friend down. "Also, I promise that you can trust me with your secret, but you will have to face it sometime." Jade looks back to where Tony went to the front door after locking the car.

As Jade is looking back at her brother she might remember all kinds of secrets between them that nobody but them knew.

"Tony where are you going?" Jade asked.

"I'm just going in squirt. I am going to be doing my homework so don't disturb me. Also the front stairs to our rooms is busy being tracked on by Frank and Jake. I would advise taking the back stairs up to your room." Tony said. "That is the safest way to get there."

With that Tony went inside.

"I also know for a fact." Jade started aloud as she went up beside Mina and whispered in her ear. "That Tony really likes you, though he won't admit it. He keeps on telling me that he wants to go out with you sometime, but like the typical male is too stubborn and afraid to ask." Jade finished.

"We have to take the back stairs follow me." Jade said ushering Mina to follow her.

"What? No way....Even if that is true....There is no way in heck that is happening," said Mina who sounded upset but a bit confused. She shook her head and followed Jade. "I mean no way....No doing. I know what you are trying to do. You want me to go to that dance with your brother."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 am

"Well, it's up to you. For some reason I keep on getting memories of you telling me your deepest secrets. The secrets are between me as Jade and you as Mina. You used to talk about how cute Tony was all the time. Tony thinks you are really cute as well. At least enjoy this life a bit. We have to live it for a while." Jade said as she entered the Pool House which had an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi in it. She then opened a door to a staircase going up. "This back staircase will take us upstairs. My sisters kept on saying that they wanted to meet you. So come on crazy girl." Jade said playfully to her friend and teammate.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

AshK wrote:"Well, it's up to you. For some reason I keep on getting memories of you telling me your deepest secrets. The secrets are between me as Jade and you as Mina. You used to talk about how cute Tony was all the time. Tony thinks you are really cute as well. At least enjoy this life a bit. We have to live it for a while." Jade said as she entered the Pool House which had an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi in it. She then opened a door to a staircase going up. "This back staircase will take us upstairs. My sisters kept on saying that they wanted to meet you. So come on crazy girl." Jade said playfully to her friend and teammate.

"I am only going crazy. You already beat me to that already," said Mina as she yells back and follows Jade up the stairs. "And that has to be a lie! I would never say that."

As the two goes up the stairs they would see that some mess was already happening. Still Anna seem to be busy watching TV but Leigh was nowhere to be seen. Still that would all change as a pair of hands appear from behind Jade to feel up her assets.

"Eh....." said Mina as she watched what Leigh was doing to her older sister.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Well you did in this life anyway." Jade said as she shuttered. "Leigh, stop that. Why must you do that in front of one of my friends." Jade said as a headache came on and she dropped to her knees. Still Leigh kept on feeling up Jade, and Anna was too busy watching TV to notice. At least she hoped they wouldn't notice.

Mina may also notice that Leigh and Anna were dressed as Mew Pudding and Mew Mint respectively.

Jade wondered what memories from this life would she remember now.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am

AshK wrote:"Well you did in this life anyway." Jade said as she shuttered. "Leigh, stop that. Why must you do that in front of one of my friends." Jade said as a headache came on and she dropped to her knees. Still Leigh kept on feeling up Jade, and Anna was too busy watching TV to notice. At least she hoped they wouldn't notice.

Mina may also notice that Leigh and Anna were dressed as Mew Pudding and Mew Mint respectively.

Jade wondered what memories from this life would she remember now.

"Cute....." said Leigh as she kept feeling her sister's bust. She even lower herself when Jade went to her knees.

Mina watched the scene and could only conclude that Jade came from a family of crazies. The apple surely didn't fall far from the tree as she even saw that the sisters were wearing TMM cosplays as well. Still she notice that Jade was on the ground and was concern. She walked over to the girl and said, "Are-"

It was then that Leigh had made herself over to Mina and gave a feel to her bust. Mina went wide eyed and tried to pull out of it but Leigh followed. The purple hair girl then felt something but tired to fight though it, "A-a-are you o-o-okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 am

Her headache subsided as she made an unconscious decision. She went over to her closet and pulled out all of her one piece Swim Suits and handed them to Mina.

As Mina received them she realized that some of these swim suits she had gotten for Jade.

"You wanted me to wear the Bikini more often for swimming did you not?" Jade asked. "Something is telling me that I only want to wear Bikini's for swimming."

It seemed that Mina and Jade were the exact same size so Jade gave all of her One Piece Swim Suits to Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:40 am

AshK wrote:Her headache subsided as she made an unconscious decision. She went over to her closet and pulled out all of her one piece Swim Suits and handed them to Mina.

As Mina received them she realized that some of these swim suits she had gotten for Jade.

"You wanted me to wear the Bikini more often for swimming did you not?" Jade asked. "Something is telling me that I only want to wear Bikini's for swimming."

It seemed that Mina and Jade were the exact same size so Jade gave all of her One Piece Swim Suits to Mina.

"Re-re-really," said Leigh as she stopped what she was doing to stare at Jade. A bit of drool was running down her mouth.

"Wait...what is this?" asked Mina as she saw the swimsuit. She stare at it and couldn't help but think that she should wear it. The one piece was nice but she didn't want to wear it. She blinked a few times and tried to resist the side of her that wanted to wear it but wasn't sure. She was still shook up from when Leigh had rubbed her bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 am

"Really." Jade said. "However you have to promise me one thing. That you will not try to feel me up as much. Especially in front of my friends."

Jade then turns to Mina.

"Um Mina-Chan do you want me to get you a bikini?" Jade asked. "I wouldn't think that was quite your style."

Jade was sincere in her statement. She meant every word of it.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm

AshK wrote:"Really." Jade said. "However you have to promise me one thing. That you will not try to feel me up as much. Especially in front of my friends."

Jade then turns to Mina.

"Um Mina-Chan do you want me to get you a bikini?" Jade asked. "I wouldn't think that was quite your style."

Jade was sincere in her statement. She meant every word of it.

"We see..." said Leigh who nodded and went to get her own bathing suit.

"I rather not wear any," said MIna as she frowned and then looked at the one piece. She then frowned and said, "Still I guess I wear it....."

Jade knew that she only had one bikini which was her own.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm

"Well, I am going to wear my Bikini. Maybe we could go shopping for a bikini for you some other time." Jade said as she shut the door and stripped out of her Mew Ichigo Costume and hung it up nicely, she then put her panties, bra, and school clothes in her dirty clothes hamper. She then put on her bikini to make Leigh and Anna happy.

"Anna, are you going to go swimming with us?" Jade asked.

Mina would notice that the one piece bathing suit was exactly her size since her and Jade are the same size. Maybe she could go swimming with them for fun.

Jade then put her beach shirt over her bikini.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 am

AshK wrote:"Well, I am going to wear my Bikini. Maybe we could go shopping for a bikini for you some other time." Jade said as she shut the door and stripped out of her Mew Ichigo Costume and hung it up nicely, she then put her panties, bra, and school clothes in her dirty clothes hamper. She then put on her bikini to make Leigh and Anna happy.

"Anna, are you going to go swimming with us?" Jade asked.

Mina would notice that the one piece bathing suit was exactly her size since her and Jade are the same size. Maybe she could go swimming with them for fun.

Jade then put her beach shirt over her bikini.

"Oh yeah," said Anna as she gets up and then grabbed her swimsuit. "I meet you guys in the pool."

"Me too...." said Leigh as she walked out with a huge smile on her face from watching the show that Jade had just put on.

Mina on the other hand looked at the swimsuit. She knew that there were bikini's in the clothes that she saw so it wasn't like this life didn't wore them before. She gulp and knew that she was going have to wear it. If anything she could humor Jade and just be done with it.

"I most likely wore a bikini before you know. I saw that I have some you know," said Mina as she began to undress and put on the swimsuit. She walked over to the mirror to take a look at herself. "This surely won't look good on me you know."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying