TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:52 pm

<OOC: your mind scares and intriuges me both at the same time alex ._.>

*i felt pressure everywhere most likely from the virus that had been defeated by my immune system"
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:01 pm

Kristy's ears turn into fox ears as her red tail has a white tip. Red fur with white trim grows on her body, leaving 2 paw/hands for her hands and 2 hind paw/feet. Her muzzle comes out, leaving her with a wet, black nose..."I'm a red fox..." She said as her changes completed. Kristy's eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted as she fell to the floor in shock.

<tag all>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:07 pm

"KRISTY!" i yelled as she fell, i rushed over to her*
"... your going to be ok..." i sail hilding her head up.
*the teacher / monkey came over*
".. its ok, she's only fainted. " she said
"lets get her down to the nurses office..."
*i helped the teacher aswell as 2 other students carry kristy to the nurses office*

<OOC: anyone can be those 2 studients so if ya wanna come claim one of the student spots or say you followed.>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 pm

Kristy was carried to the nurse's office to recover from the shock of being turned into a fox girl. Her mind raced about what her parents would say about her new changes. They already accepted her as a human girl...but now as a fox girl...? She would need someplace to stay....she slowly opened her eyes when she found herself in the infirmary bed.

<tag all at nurse's office>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:11 pm

*the nurse came back into the front and informed us that she's awake again, so we rushed in to check on her*
"kristy... how ya feelin?"
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Banzai!! » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:25 pm

((Thank you for the compIament! I got nothing left to say until my charecter goes home.))
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:31 pm

Kristy opened her eyes to see May as a dog..."May...are you okay? Why are you part dog?" She then thinks for a moment..."I guess Foxes are part dog as well, so...uhm, what happened?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:36 pm

"well... sfter you went half fox on us, you fainted in shock, and mr.. mrs. Gemeby helped us carry you down here."
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:42 pm

Kristy nods..."I'm fine now...just a little shocked I ended up becoming a half-fox. Does this mean I'm exempt from classes and gym? I'm not sure what this will do to my academic and athletic career. Being turned into to girl is one thing...changing into a kitsune in front of my new friends is another..." She feels like she's about to cry.

<tag all in infirmary>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:34 pm

"hey! you arent the only one who was transformed the whole way" *i said shuffling out of the way so she could look at the half monky -half female teacher. she blushed because she knew i was pointing her out*
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm

"Yeah and it's the same here..." *Hira said looking down at her finished half-rabbit form.*
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:50 pm

"see? thats 2 other people (besides the nurse whom looks like she also faught off the whole animal morph) in this room, who are in your shoes! when life gives ta lemonade do something random like squeezing them into someones mouth when there asleep" i giggled.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:02 pm

*the princeaple made an announcement over the intercom throughout the building*
"attention teachers and students, school is being canceled everyone whom is riding a buss should report to the school entrance and wait for the busses, they will be arriving shortly, otherwise please exit the school grounds in an orderly fashion, thank you"

"... he.. she knows even on a normal school day on regular release time, that its NEVER orderly... its gonna be ww3 getting out of here..." i said

"just follow me on the way out" said mrs. Gemeby
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:58 pm

Jas is sent home for beating on one of the employees for his behavior. "Hpmh.. they knew I didn't date when I was a guy, did they really think being a girl would make me date anyone then too?" She drives back into town and notices the busses lined up at the school. "Hm.. I wonder what is going on here? Perhaps I should swing by and see if the guys, or should I say girls, need any help with anything." She drives up to the school to check on what is going on.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:27 am

Kristy nods to May and the others as the annoucement was made to cancel classes due to the virus's affects on the students and staff. "You are right...and I'd better call my parents and tell them school was cancelled. "

The school allowed for the kids to call their parents or guardians or anyone they needed to call to get them home.

<tag all>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying