RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:44 pm

"That's what I'd like to know!" Clay exclaims.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

"Okay, let's calm down," James urges, slowly getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Last night..." He promptly blushes brightly and shakes his head vigorously as he remembers the events of the previous evening. "That can't have happened! It... It just... Things like that don't happen..."
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 pm

(( I have some sleep to catch up and luckily, it goes well with my plans for the RP. I'm going to let you do some story telling of your own tonight(real life tonight). Sorry if things goes slowly for the moment.

This morning is the normal morning of a normal week day. The appartment has been returned to how it was, except that there is some remains of pizza on the table and a poster of an anime girl is torn in Jame's room.

Your character are free to chat, have a breakfast, take a shower, whatever and eventually leave the apartment to go to their usual weekday occupation.

A note on the future of this RP:

A time skip to 7:00 pm will occur in about 12 real life hours.
Your character is expected to come back at the apartment after I post the timeskip to 7pm... or not ! But if your character is outside at 7pm, please post what they are doing in the 'RMFH-outside' topic.

Here comes a new Challenger !
Also, 7pm might be a good time to invite another player in the apartment, for example a fellow student with whom you are supposed to do some homework.
You can PM the people who posted a profile in the sign-up topic. Or you can bring in someone new, but in that case, they will have to post a profile with part 1 of the sign-up form in the sign-up topic. Only three additionnal people per apartment will be accepted, no alias for the moment please.
Once an arrangement has been made between a current player and a new player, send me a PM to tell me the relationship between the two and wait for my approval before introducing the new player in the RP

Thank you, have fun ! and sorry for leaving you on your own tonight, I really need the sleep ))
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Seeing that nobody was about, Danielle slipped out of the bedroom. She hurries over to the couch where she'd made her bed and left her bags, and pulls out a change of clothes, along with a wash bag, and then heads for the bathroom, where she takes a shower, and with the memory of what she thought was a dream where she'd pooped herself, she cleans very thoroughly before stepping out and drying herself.

When she stepped out from the changing room, she was wearing a bright pink t-shirt that hugged her full breasts and left a little of her flat tummy showing, and a short, denim skirt, her blonde hair left loose. Seeing the boys were still slow to wake up, she puts her stuff away in her bags, and goes to make herself some breakfast with cereal she'd brought along herself, along with low-fat milk.

At the sound of voices in one room, she heads for the one James and Clay were in, knocking, but not waiting for an answer, she opens the door and peeks in... a smile spreading across her lips as she laid eyes on Clay, "Morning boys... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Ginny wrote:Seeing that nobody was about, Danielle slipped out of the bedroom. She hurries over to the couch where she'd made her bed and left her bags, and pulls out a change of clothes, along with a wash bag, and then heads for the bathroom, where she takes a shower, and with the memory of what she thought was a dream where she'd pooped herself, she cleans very thoroughly before stepping out and drying herself.

When she stepped out from the changing room, she was wearing a bright pink t-shirt that hugged her full breasts and left a little of her flat tummy showing, and a short, denim skirt, her blonde hair left loose. Seeing the boys were still slow to wake up, she puts her stuff away in her bags, and goes to make herself some breakfast with cereal she'd brought along herself, along with low-fat milk.

At the sound of voices in one room, she heads for the one James and Clay were in, knocking, but not waiting for an answer, she opens the door and peeks in... a smile spreading across her lips as she laid eyes on Clay, "Morning boys... ".

*Coby, who was in the living room and was apparently overlooked during Dani's look around (and she says he doesn't care...), approaches her.* Hey there, DanI! You sleep okay?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:50 pm

She jumped in suprise at the sound of a voice behind her, blue eyes widening as she turned, "Oh, Coby!", she says, going red, and quickly closes the door on Clay and James, her arms sliding around her boyfriend and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, weird dreams though... how about you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm

*Coby wraps an arm around Dani.* Yeah, same here. Somehow, I woke up in the bathroom.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

She frowns a little, "The bathroom? Did we have a party and get drunk or something? I guess we did order a pizza though", she says, nose wrinkling as she nods over towards the box still on the table before leaning closer, kissing him again, this time upon the lips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:07 pm

*Coby... returns the kiss!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

She sighs, shaking her head, "Guess you don't remember either... ", she murmurs, and slides her arms from around him and brushes passed. Picking up the pizza box, she turns her head away from it to avoid the smell, and carries it over to the trash, dumping it inside, "Ewww.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Uh, sorry. Got caught up in the... Anyway, I don't drink, so...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm

She bends over the couch, showing him her panties by accident as she looks through her bags, and pulls out a purse. "Look, I need to go find a convenience store or something if I'm going to be living here for a week. You boys try to not make too much mess, okay?", she says, and waves as she slips out of the dorm.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 pm

See ya later!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:"Okay, let's calm down," James urges, slowly getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Last night..." He promptly blushes brightly and shakes his head vigorously as he remembers the events of the previous evening. "That can't have happened! It... It just... Things like that don't happen..."

((Eh. My bad for missing this, earlier. Don't know if we're going to be able to do much back and forth with this by the time of the time skip, or not...))

"Y-yeah...definitely." Clay says, shuddering a bit, remembering it all, hoping it all was a dream, as he takes a glance around his room, seeing it all back to normal. "So, um...I don't know about you, but, I'm gonna get ready, so, uhh...yeah..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 am

"And I shall return to my room," James agrees, apparently missing Clay's strange agreement. "I do not know what happened, but let us try to not mention this in the future - it would only feed rumours neither of us would like." The young man thinks for a moment. "Let's... ignore Dani - I mean, Danielle. I doubt there is little we can do against her."
With a sigh, he heads for the door and opens it, trying to casually walk past Cody and Danielle to enter his room.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying