Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 am

"You probably did in this life, but not in your original life, though you know that does look pretty good on you." Jade remarked.

As Mina looked at herself the mirror she will realize that despite it being only a one piece it still looks pretty darn good on her. but not as good as a bikini does, but then the same could be said for Jade and her One Piece and Bikini style swimsuits. She looked good in a One Piece, but looked great in a Bikini.

"See what did I tell you, it looks pretty good on you doesn't it?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm

AshK wrote:"You probably did in this life, but not in your original life, though you know that does look pretty good on you." Jade remarked.

As Mina looked at herself the mirror she will realize that despite it being only a one piece it still looks pretty darn good on her. but not as good as a bikini does, but then the same could be said for Jade and her One Piece and Bikini style swimsuits. She looked good in a One Piece, but looked great in a Bikini.

"See what did I tell you, it looks pretty good on you doesn't it?"

"Hmm...Of course it does. ANything I wear is good on me after all," said Mina just letting whatever coming to her mind sprout out of her mouth. She really admit that she looked good in the one piece swimsuit. Mina then realize that she had just said this and rubbed her arm. "I just saying that is all. You know."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"Well let's head down to the pool. My sisters are already down there. Shall we head down to the pool?" Jade stated. "If you have Lizzi with you just toss her on my bed." Jade said as she pointed to her bed. "That's my bed you can place her on my pillow. I'll see you down there Mina-Chan. I agree with you. So how do I look in my Bikini?" Jade then does a pose to see what Mina thinks.

Jade then headed down the back stairs to the pool.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

"I haven no idea where that thing is," said Mina as she begins to walk off and notice the pose. "Its nice. Still stop that and just get down. Not like anybody here is to notice it."

Mina follows Jade down to the pull to see that her younger sisters were already there. Leigh suddenly stopped to admire the two older girls. Her face gets a little red.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm

"Leigh, stop staring at us you perv!" Jade said as she did a cannon ball off the diving board and splashed both of her sisters and dove underwater to try and avoid Leigh.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:20 pm

AshK wrote:"Leigh, stop staring at us you perv!" Jade said as she did a cannon ball off the diving board and splashed both of her sisters and dove underwater to try and avoid Leigh.

"Sorry for my little sister's behavior," said Anna as Mina makes her way into the pool. She simply stepped into the pool and avoided the splash that Jade had done.

"No problem. I kind of expected it with her being your older sister," said Mina as she points to Jade who was underwater with Leigh silently swimming over her ready to embrace her older sister.

"Maybe so," giggled Anna as she watched what was going on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm

(Leigh sure is strange. I like the way you play her. It's weird, at the same time it's awesome.)

Jade looked quickly and swam even faster than she had ever swum before and thought to herself. 'Leigh promised she wouldn't try and grope me in front of any of my friends. I knew she couldn't be trusted.' Jade thought to herself as she continued to swim away from her youngest sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

AshK wrote:(Leigh sure is strange. I like the way you play her. It's weird, at the same time it's awesome.)

Jade looked quickly and swam even faster than she had ever swum before and thought to herself. 'Leigh promised she wouldn't try and grope me in front of any of my friends. I knew she couldn't be trusted.' Jade thought to herself as she continued to swim away from her youngest sister.

Jade would soon find that she had swam right into Mina. The purple hair girl almost falls over due to the unexpected force and looked down.

"What the heck?" yelled out Mina as she saw that Jade had hit her in a place that she was uncomfortable with. "Get away from there!"

Leigh on the other hand was swimming at the other end of the pull with a pair of goggles on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:(Leigh sure is strange. I like the way you play her. It's weird, at the same time it's awesome.)

Jade would soon find that she had swam right into Mina. The purple hair girl almost falls over due to the unexpected force and looked down.

"What the heck?" yelled out Mina as she saw that Jade had hit her in a place that she was uncomfortable with. "Get away from there!"

Leigh on the other hand was swimming at the other end of the pull with a pair of goggles on.

Jade realizes she bumped into something and backed away and surfaced. "Sorry Mina-Chan, I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to get away from her." Jade says as she points to where Leigh was swimming. Then notices Anna.

"Why does she always do that Anna?" Jade asked the 13 year old girl. "It is completely annoying."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade realizes she bumped into something and backed away and surfaced. "Sorry Mina-Chan, I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to get away from her." Jade says as she points to where Leigh was swimming. Then notices Anna.

"Why does she always do that Anna?" Jade asked the 13 year old girl. "It is completely annoying."

"Right.....She seems harmless now," said Mina as she watches the little girl dive into the water then back up. "Still she may get her pervy tendances from her older sister."

"I dunno," said Anna as she giggled. "She has always been like this. Guess she loves her older sis."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Jade is taken aback by that statement. "I am so not a perv. It was an accident that I bumped into you." Jade said to Mina. "Okay so why doesn't she do that stuff to you Anna? Did you do something to her to make her stop?" Jade asked as she moved a stray lock of her hair from her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

AshK wrote:Jade is taken aback by that statement. "I am so not a perv. It was an accident that I bumped into you." Jade said to Mina. "Okay so why doesn't she do that stuff to you Anna? Did you do something to her to make her stop?" Jade asked as she moved a stray lock of her hair from her face.

"Right...said the person that a few hours ago took me and forced changed me into a cosplay," said Mina as she was trying to lay on the water.

"I don't know. She never done that to me before," said Anna as she giggled and watched at Leigh kept diving herself under and above.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Jade blushes in embarrassment. "Oh right maybe I do have a bit of that in me in this life at least. Still didn't you have fun looking good in that outfit?" Jade asked.

Mina would realize that Jade was right. She did look darn good in her Mew Zakuro Cosplay outfit.

"So little sis, how was your day at school?" Jade asked her 13 year old sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

AshK wrote:Jade blushes in embarrassment. "Oh right maybe I do have a bit of that in me in this life at least. Still didn't you have fun looking good in that outfit?" Jade asked.

Mina would realize that Jade was right. She did look darn good in her Mew Zakuro Cosplay outfit.

"So little sis, how was your day at school?" Jade asked her 13 year old sister.

"Well ofcourse I looked good in the outfit. That is true. Still glad to see you understand what I meant," said Mina as she floated on the surface.

"Good. Typical day," said Anna as she saw that Leigh had disappeared.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Jade had noticed Leigh had disappeared too. "She is planning to grope either Mina, me or both of us isn't she?" Jade asked her sister. "I also had a wonderful day today!" Jade said with a blush and a smile. "Oh you mean stripping you and dressing you in something suggestive. I guess that would make Haruhi Suzumiya a perv too huh?" Jades says then asks toward Mina after talking to Anna. Jade is still blushing and smiling.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying