TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Banzai!! » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:17 pm

Alex sat on the bus thinking to herself. I am starting to think this was not an accident.
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:25 pm

Kristy went on the bus with the other anthro students....She looked at May and then at Justine..."You two aren't going to be fighting?" She paused and sighed......"because I know cats and dogs don't get along sometimes." She then sat down at an empty seat with her gym clothes and bookbag..."I assume our clothes changed to adjust to our new animal-like forms, and some of you gained new accessories, like Justine and May's collars."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:30 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kristy went on the bus with the other anthro students....She looked at May and then at Justine..."You two aren't going to be fighting?" She paused and sighed......"because I know cats and dogs don't get along sometimes." She then sat down at an empty seat with her gym clothes and bookbag..."I assume our clothes changed to adjust to our new animal-like forms, and some of you gained new accessories, like Justine and May's collars."

"yeah. if the virus is random at choosing animal morphs, natalie'd probibly be a cat. but no, i actually like cats, more of a dog fan, but cats are cool too. and on the clothing, yeah, i noticed when my tail somehow managed to cone out without lifting up my skirt.. aperently a hole was made in it where it fit through."
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:33 pm

Kristy wonders what will happen to them next..."Okay, first, this virus changes us into girls, and some of the girls got changed into boys...then the virus mutated and turned some of us into various anthromorphic people. I wonder what's next?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 pm

"its that kinda do kinda dont wanna know feeling."

OOC: after the anthro morphisis, it basicly stops. if needed ill work up something else to entertain.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:43 pm

Kristy then looks at the others..."So, not only did this virus change us into animals, it reversed our genders too? This is going to take some time to get used to the new food choices. Hira's a bunny, so she'd be a vegeterian. May, me, and Justine are carnivores, so we'd be eating mostly dishes with meat in them." She licks her lips..."Hmmmm...mom's chicken noodle casserole. I wonder if mom is making that for me when I get home?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:46 pm

*i put my arm around her and justine*
"we'll pull through this! although, i do miss being a guy, but as a girl i can really be goofy! and being part dog that will be interesting..." *i said all a smiles and silly like*
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Banzai!! » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:50 pm

Alex got off the bus and started to work on her homework.
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:08 pm

Kristy went home and then she got a shock as her parents were not too happy to see their kid as a red fox girl..."Kristy Marie Turner! What happened to you..?" Her mom exclaimed...

Kristy stammered..."Mom, it's the virus, it changed me again. Look at the family photos!" The photos were brought out and Kristy's pictures were of a red fox girl at the beach, at home, and on vacation, and going up to bat in softball.."See, this virus changed us...will you still keep me here now I ended up like this?"

The parents were not happy their kid was now a fox girl. Kristy soon had her belongings packed and she started to cry as she was basically thrown out. Her whole life as she knew it was over....or was it? She had May to fall back on. She called May and waited for her to answer...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:15 pm

OOC: ok well as you can tell it keeps winding down after every TF so how early do you wanna be put back to norma / semi normal (or at all)? because as alex.. figured out (you little sneak >.>) the scientists actually unleashed it on perpose because they wanted live test subjects because research on animals didnt quite work untill the virus was transmitted through a human, which in that effect also advanced the virus from the animals which caused the anthromorphic ... morph. there just holding back the vaccines for there research. now givven the choice, should you want to or not, you can take the vaccines, curing you 100% *if needed* or take one, removing the anthro-morph. OR like my characters gonna do, is help the others get the vaccines, but not take any of them. gotta leave for something interesting.

but as far as continuous RP, people can still get fully infected through various ways and then still get cured apon desision. but basicly after the vaccines are done with, theres no plot, so it'd just be a free role play.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:18 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kristy went home and then she got a shock as her parents were not too happy to see their kid as a red fox girl..."Kristy Marie Turner! What happened to you..?" Her mom exclaimed...

Kristy stammered..."Mom, it's the virus, it changed me again. Look at the family photos!" The photos were brought out and Kristy's pictures were of a red fox girl at the beach, at home, and on vacation, and going up to bat in softball.."See, this virus changed us...will you still keep me here now I ended up like this?"

The parents were not happy their kid was now a fox girl. Kristy soon had her belongings packed and she started to cry as she was basically thrown out. Her whole life as she knew it was over....or was it? She had May to fall back on. She called May and waited for her to answer...

"hello.. kristy?! whats wrong? your parents did what!?! awh... come on over. ill have a place for ya to stay while you sort through this with your folks. "
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:26 pm

Kristy nods...and sniffs a little..."Thanks, May....I appreciate everything you've done for me with all this. I hope I can return back home when we can discover some cure or something." She then gets her belongings from her old room and carries them down to wait until May comes to help her move into her place..."I hope your parents are okay with this. I'm kinda hungry too. "
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 pm

*A knock is heard on May's door.* "I hope she's home."
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:30 pm

"trust me, your better than our past roomies... *a real life story, ill tell ya later if ya wanna know* ill be there in a few minutes!"

OOC: i think im gonna ignore natalie from now on because its hard working around her in here so-. neh.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:33 pm

Magic Kittengirl Hira wrote:*A knock is heard on May's door.* "I hope she's home."

*i awnser the door to find hira at the door*
"hira, whats up? i need to go get kristy so, your welcome to come."
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying