Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 pm

AshK wrote:Jade had noticed Leigh had disappeared too. "She is planning to grope either Mina, me or both of us isn't she?" Jade asked her sister. "I also had a wonderful day today!" Jade said with a blush and a smile. "Oh you mean stripping you and dressing you in something suggestive. I guess that would make Haruhi Suzumiya a perv too huh?" Jades says then asks toward Mina after talking to Anna. Jade is still blushing and smiling.

"I meant to say that I am glad to see you know you are a perv," said Mina as she sighed and stood up in the pool. "Either way no way you can say that you are not. And you damn proud of it too judging by your face."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade had noticed Leigh had disappeared too. "She is planning to grope either Mina, me or both of us isn't she?" Jade asked her sister. "I also had a wonderful day today!" Jade said with a blush and a smile. "Oh you mean stripping you and dressing you in something suggestive. I guess that would make Haruhi Suzumiya a perv too huh?" Jades says then asks toward Mina after talking to Anna. Jade is still blushing and smiling.

"I meant to say that I am glad to see you know you are a perv," said Mina as she sighed and stood up in the pool. "Either way no way you can say that you are not. And you damn proud of it too judging by your face."

"I am not blushing because that little bunny made me a perv in this life. I think you would know what I am blushing and smiling about. I was hoping Anna would guess. You should know since you were there outside of school with me when I asked."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 pm

AshK wrote:
"I am not blushing because that little bunny made me a perv in this life. I think you would know what I am blushing and smiling about. I was hoping Anna would guess. You should know since you were there outside of school with me when I asked."

Anna was busting out giggling the whole time.

"Whatever," said Mina as she pouted and felt like giving a good hit to Jade. "If anything I am surprise your sister hasn't been taking pictures of us."

Leigh could be seen somewhat above the water taking pictures using a water proof camera.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Anna was busting out giggling the whole time.

"Whatever," said Mina as she pouted and felt like giving a good hit to Jade. "If anything I am surprise your sister hasn't been taking pictures of us."

Leigh could be seen somewhat above the water taking pictures using a water proof camera.

"Um Mina-Chan look behind you." Jade said as she pointed behind Mina and giggled constantly as she lost the blush and went to a regular normal expression.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 pm

AshK wrote:
"Um Mina-Chan look behind you." Jade said as she pointed behind Mina and giggled constantly as she lost the blush and went to a regular normal expression.

Mina saw the girl with the camera and frown. She then shook her head and said, "Should have figured. Whatever..."

"Kiss...." said Leigh as she looked at Mina and Jade.

"No...." said Mina as she glared at Leigh. It was then that the little girl began to sink into the water seeing Mina's expression.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm

"You want us to kiss?" Jade says not figuring out why Leigh wants her to do that.

Jade then looks over toward Anna. "Did she just say what I think she did?" Jade asked her 13 year old sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

AshK wrote:"You want us to kiss?" Jade says not figuring out why Leigh wants her to do that.

Jade then looks over toward Anna. "Did she just say what I think she did?" Jade asked her 13 year old sister.

"I think she did," giggled Anna as she saw that Leigh had appeared elsewehre in the pool.

"Yeah...Clean your ears out a bit would you," said Mina as she sighed and saw the jacuzzi. "I think I be there for a bit."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Jade nods toward Mina. "Okay. Enjoy." Jade said as she turned to her 13 year old sister.

"Do you want to humor Leigh Anna? She obviously wants to see two girls kiss." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods toward Mina. "Okay. Enjoy." Jade said as she turned to her 13 year old sister.

"Do you want to humor Leigh Anna? She obviously wants to see two girls kiss." Jade said.

"Nope. I don't do incest!" said Anna with a giggle and swam away.

"Incest...." said Leigh as she sinks back into the water.

Mina on the other hand begins the pool and smiles as the bubbles began to foam.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Jade giggles as she sees Anna swim away. "Neither do I." Jade says.

Jade then tracks down Leigh and grabs the back of her swimsuit and pulls her up and puts Leigh on her shoulder.

"Leigh, I am sort of proud of you and sort of disappointed in you." Jade says.

Jade then looks over toward the Jacuzzi.

"So how is the Jacuzzi Mina-Chan?" She asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles as she sees Anna swim away. "Neither do I." Jade says.

Jade then tracks down Leigh and grabs the back of her swimsuit and pulls her up and puts Leigh on her shoulder.

"Why....?" asked Leigh who was surprised by the sudden action.

"Hmm....good....Better if there was somebody else in here," said Mina as she leans back and enjoy the feel.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade giggles as she sees Anna swim away. "Neither do I." Jade says.

"Why....?" asked Leigh who was surprised by the sudden action.

"Hmm....good....Better if there was somebody else in here," said Mina as she leans back and enjoy the feel.

"Well you kept your promise and didn't try and feel Mina and I up, but you took pictures of the two of us and wanted us to kiss. We don't swing that way." Jade said to her sister. "Do you want me to throw you off my shoulders into the water?" Jade asked.

Tony comes into the Pool area with his swimming trunks and greets his sisters.

"Hey squirts." Tony says then notices Mina in the Jacuzzi and blushes then looks away then back at Mina again. "Mina would it be okay if I joined you in there?"
Last edited by AshK on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

AshK wrote:[

"Well you kept your promise and didn't try and feel Mina and I up, but you took pictures of the two of us and wanted us to kiss. We don't swing that way." Jade said to her sister. "Do you want me to throw you off my shoulders into the water?" Jade asked.

Tony comes into the Poll area with his swimming trunks and greets his sisters.

"Hey squirts." Tony says then notices Mina in the Jacuzzi and blushes then looks away then back at Mina again. "Mina would it be okay if I joined you in there?"

"You never know~" said Leigh as she looked at the water and didn't say anything.

"I-I-I...." said Mina as she wasn't sure how to deal with this situation. She looked at Tony and could tell that the boy worked out by looking at his arms. She felt a bit hot and nodded. "I-I-I don't mind. Go ahead."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"You never know~" said Leigh as she looked at the water and didn't say anything.

"I-I-I...." said Mina as she wasn't sure how to deal with this situation. She looked at Tony and could tell that the boy worked out by looking at his arms. She felt a bit hot and nodded. "I-I-I don't mind. Go ahead."

"Well unless your answer is yes, I won't throw you into the water from my shoulder." Jade said as she continued to ferry her youngest sister around the pool. She loved ferrying her sisters around the pool whether it be Anna or Leigh. Evidently Jade was as close to her sisters in this life as she was as James it seems.

Tony felt a bit hot as well as he got in the Jacuzzi with Mina. "Mina, you look beautiful in the Swimsuit. Is that one of the ones you got Jade?" Tony asked with a blush on his face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm

AshK wrote:
"Well unless your answer is yes, I won't throw you into the water from my shoulder." Jade said as she continued to ferry her youngest sister around the pool. She loved ferrying her sisters around the pool whether it be Anna or Leigh. Evidently Jade was as close to her sisters in this life as she was as James it seems.

Tony felt a bit hot as well as he got in the Jacuzzi with Mina. "Mina, you look beautiful in the Swimsuit. Is that one of the ones you got Jade?" Tony asked with a blush on his face.

"No answer," said Leigh as she just let Jade ferry her around. She took her camera and then took a picture of Jade's bust from above in order to get cleavage.

"It is hers.....," said Mina who was very surprise on her reactions. She didn't want to act like this but somehow found Tony in a strange light.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying