Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Jade had no idea that Leigh was taking pictures of her bust. She was just happy she got along so well with Leigh and Anna. She wished she would get along like that with Mina though. I mean how could they work together as a team if the really couldn't get along for real as friends outside of their other activities besides after school ones.

"So what is Jade wearing?" Tony asks then glances over toward Leigh on Jade's shoulders taking pictures of Jade's bust from above. "Oh disregard that last question. I was wondering when she would start wearing that bikini that Leigh and Anna got her. So do you have a pool?" Tony asks.

Mina after seeing Tony in a strange light, maybe she could find the courage to ask Tony something about a certain dance coming up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm

AshK wrote:Jade had no idea that Leigh was taking pictures of her bust. She was just happy she got along so well with Leigh and Anna. She wished she would get along like that with Mina though. I mean how could they work together as a team if the really couldn't get along for real as friends outside of their other activities besides after school ones.

"So what is Jade wearing?" Tony asks then glances over toward Leigh on Jade's shoulders taking pictures of Jade's bust from above. "Oh disregard that last question. I was wondering when she would start wearing that bikini that Leigh and Anna got her. So do you have a pool?" Tony asks.

Mina after seeing Tony in a strange light, maybe she could find the courage to ask Tony something about a certain dance coming up.

Leigh just smiled as she review the picture. Anna then swims over and said, "Tony is acting strange."

"No...Our house is too small but the community that we live in does," said Mina trying to keep to the point. She doesn't even tries to let her mind bother with the question. She wanted to ask but was trying not to touch the subject. "I do have a bikini though."

Mina at once turned red and then slump a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Leigh just smiled as she review the picture. Anna then swims over and said, "Tony is acting strange."

"No...Our house is too small but the community that we live in does," said Mina trying to keep to the point. She doesn't even tries to let her mind bother with the question. She wanted to ask but was trying not to touch the subject. "I do have a bikini though."

Mina at once turned red and then slump a bit.

"No Tony isn't acting strange." Jade says. "I know that look I had the exact same look on my face earlier. Tony likes Mina, and I mean likes likes."

"Mina, are you okay?" Tony asked worriedly at what happened to Mina as he rushed to her side and put his arm around her. "Say something! Anything."

Mina would then feel secure with Tony's arm around her like she was protected from harm by him. If she was going to ask him to the dance now would be the time.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 am

AshK wrote:
"No Tony isn't acting strange." Jade says. "I know that look I had the exact same look on my face earlier. Tony likes Mina, and I mean likes likes."

"Mina, are you okay?" Tony asked worriedly at what happened to Mina as he rushed to her side and put his arm around her. "Say something! Anything."

Mina would then feel secure with Tony's arm around her like she was protected from harm by him. If she was going to ask him to the dance now would be the time.

"Oh.....Does he?" asked Anna as she giggled and looked at Tony.

"Umm...yeah...." said Mina as she suddenly felt Tony's arms around her. She tried to move a bit and pushed Tony away. "I-I-I am fine. Nothing to worry about. Da-"

Mina at once stood up straight and said, "I am fine. Nothing to worry about."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 am

"Okay if you say so Mina-Chan. When you slumped, I thought you were getting overheated." Tony said as he smiled at her. "What are you doing now?"

Tony then stood up and was next to her. The smile that Tony had made Mina's heart skip a beat.

Jade then whispers into Anna's ear.

"I think Mina likes him too." Jade whispered. "She just doesn't want to admit it. We need to get them together someway."

The whispering into Anna's ear stopped and she stood up on her tip toes and whispered exactly what Jade told her into Leigh's ear.

"Mina-Chan are you sure you are okay, you look all red, did you get burned by the Jacuzzi?" Jade asked with genuine concern in her voice.

(Okay that's it for me. I have to get to bed. I will post more when I get up later this morning that is if you have responded.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am

AshK wrote:"Okay if you say so Mina-Chan. When you slumped, I thought you were getting overheated." Tony said as he smiled at her. "What are you doing now?"

Tony then stood up and was next to her. The smile that Tony had made Mina's heart skip a beat.

Jade then whispers into Anna's ear.

"I think Mina likes him too." Jade whispered. "She just doesn't want to admit it. We need to get them together someway."

The whispering into Anna's ear stopped and she stood up on her tip toes and whispered exactly what Jade told her into Leigh's ear.

"Mina-Chan are you sure you are okay, you look all red, did you get burned by the Jacuzzi?" Jade asked with genuine concern in her voice.

(Okay that's it for me. I have to get to bed. I will post more when I get up later this morning that is if you have responded.)

"Ooooo~ Don't tell Leigh," said Anna who was giggling.

"Gah!" said Mina as she heard what Jade had said and looked shocked. "What do you know! I-I-I am going to get a drink! I be back."

Mina at once got out of the jacuzzi and was walking into the house.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 am

"Oh good point." Jade said as she went back to the flat of her feet and then continued to ferry Leigh across the pool. Jade knows that Michael is still in control which is probably why the Mina part of Mina's brain is having such a hard time admitting that she likes Tony.

"Sorry Leigh, it's just between Anna and Me. You will figure it out eventually when you get older." Jade said as she continued to ferry Leigh around the pool.

"What's with Mina?" Tony asked

"I think you were a bit too forward if you ask me." Jade said. "That or Mina is playing hard to get."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh good point." Jade said as she went back to the flat of her feet and then continued to ferry Leigh across the pool. Jade knows that Michael is still in control which is probably why the Mina part of Mina's brain is having such a hard time admitting that she likes Tony.

"Sorry Leigh, it's just between Anna and Me. You will figure it out eventually when you get older." Jade said as she continued to ferry Leigh around the pool.

"What's with Mina?" Tony asked

"I think you were a bit too forward if you ask me." Jade said. "That or Mina is playing hard to get."

Mina walked into the kitchen and was helping herself to a glass of soda. She was taking a few deep breaths and tried to figure out what was going on. She knew that currently James has been taken hold by the contract which would explain why she been acting all girly.

She then see a shirtless Frank walking into the kitchen. Mina couldn't help to notice the muscles that he was sporting. She stared at him and notice how each one of them were and how nice they fitted his body. Frank looked at Mina and said, "Hey. Having fun in the pool?"

"Ye-ye-yes...." said Mina as she quickly takes a sip of her drink. She felt so embarrassed of what she was doing.

Frank just smiled back and said, "Well that is good."

Mina nodded and took another drink trying to drown out thoughts of how great his smile was.

----

"No fair...." said Leigh as she frowned. She then took another picture of Jade's bust and cleavage.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"Sorry Leigh, I promised Anna I wouldn't tell." Jade said as she kept hold of Leigh and laid down on her stomach and kicked her feet while keeping a hold of Leigh so she could get a ride.

Tony can't believe and looks at Anna.

"Was I really too forward with Mina Squirt?" Tony asked his 13 year old sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry Leigh, I promised Anna I wouldn't tell." Jade said as she kept hold of Leigh and laid down on her stomach and kicked her feet while keeping a hold of Leigh so she could get a ride.

Tony can't believe and looks at Anna.

"Was I really too forward with Mina Squirt?" Tony asked his 13 year old sister.

Leigh at once put her arms around Jade's body to hold on better. Jade my notice how close Leigh's arms were to her chest though.

"Maybe a bit," said Anna with a giggle. "You know how she can be with guys. Oh wait! You don't. Heeheehee"

---

"Well hope you have fun. I got to get back to work," said Frank with a smile.

"Right...yes," said Mina as she blushed a bit and nodded. She watched Frank from the behind and couldn't help to find how nice he looked from all angles.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Leigh at once put her arms around Jade's body to hold on better. Jade my notice how close Leigh's arms were to her chest though.

"Maybe a bit," said Anna with a giggle. "You know how she can be with guys. Oh wait! You don't. Heeheehee"

---

"Well hope you have fun. I got to get back to work," said Frank with a smile.

"Right...yes," said Mina as she blushed a bit and nodded. She watched Frank from the behind and couldn't help to find how nice he looked from all angles.

Jade does notice how close Leigh's arms are to her chest, but realizes that there is nothing she can do. Leigh is going to keep on doing that. Since Jade is underwater at the moment with goggles on and earplugs in she can't hear what Leigh is saying, but notices really clearly where Leigh's arms are.

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Tony asks.

The more Mina watches Frank, the more Michael starts to fade into the background. Mina does still have some of Michaels quirks, but the Mina part of her mind is getting stronger.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade does notice how close Leigh's arms are to her chest, but realizes that there is nothing she can do. Leigh is going to keep on doing that. Since Jade is underwater at the moment with goggles on and earplugs in she can't hear what Leigh is saying, but notices really clearly where Leigh's arms are.

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Tony asks.

The more Mina watches Frank, the more Michael starts to fade into the background. Mina does still have some of Michaels quirks, but the Mina part of her mind is getting stronger.

Leigh move her hands up a bit closer to get a better grab on Jade's chest. She smiled a bit as they swim.

"Nothing nothing," giggled Anna as she looked at Tony. Anna was referring to how Mina likes to stare at boys. "You just have a lot of competition is all."

----

Mina watches Frank and then saw him turn away. She wanted to look pass the corner but knew it was wrong but the urge to do so was too strong. She slowly walks a bit but stops. Mina knew it was wrong but she did so anyways only to see that Frank had just went into a new room.

"Whatever....I can't do that," said Mina as she walks out and finish her glass. She then goes into the pool again.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 pm

A shutter goes through Jade, but it's not the evil is afoot shutter more like a shutter of pleasure as she realized that Leigh just grabbed her chest again. Jade then pinched Leigh's butt to get her back.

"Oh okay." Tony said. "So Mina does that a lot? Is she really that boy crazy?"

Tony then noticed Mina walk back into the pool area and waves and gets back in the hot tub.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

AshK wrote:A shutter goes through Jade, but it's not the evil is afoot shutter more like a shutter of pleasure as she realized that Leigh just grabbed her chest again. Jade then pinched Leigh's butt to get her back.

"Oh okay." Tony said. "So Mina does that a lot? Is she really that boy crazy?"

Tony then noticed Mina walk back into the pool area and waves and gets back in the hot tub.

Leigh at once lets go and allows herself to float away.

"I didn't say she was boy crazy," giggled Anna as she shook her head. "Still if that what you want to think then don't let me stop you."

Mina slowly waves back and swims over to where Tony was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Jade is relieved but she is a bit worried about her youngest sister. So she goes over next to Leigh and gets her attention. She doesn't do anything suggestive she just starts talking to her. "So Leigh, how was school today. Are their any special boys you want to ask to the Vice Versa dance. You see the Junior High and the High School, since they are right next to each other are combining their two dances." Jade said to her sister. Anna may here what she is saying to Leigh as well.

"So did you find the kitchen okay Mina-chan?" Tony asked from the hot tub over to Mina in the pool with a smile on his face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying