Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 pm

AshK wrote:Jade is relieved but she is a bit worried about her youngest sister. So she goes over next to Leigh and gets her attention. She doesn't do anything suggestive she just starts talking to her. "So Leigh, how was school today. Are their any special boys you want to ask to the Vice Versa dance. You see the Junior High and the High School, since they are right next to each other are combining their two dances." Jade said to her sister. Anna may here what she is saying to Leigh as well.

"So did you find the kitchen okay Mina-chan?" Tony asked from the hot tub over to Mina in the pool with a smile on his face.

"None in particular....." said Leigh as she quickly puts her camera away.

-----

"Yeah....I did," said Mina as she nodded. She swims towards the edge of the hot tub. "It wasn't too hard.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh okay. So are your teachers still as mean as they were to me?" Jade asked. "What is your hardest subject?"

"That's good. So what do you think of our house?" Tony asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh okay. So are your teachers still as mean as they were to me?" Jade asked. "What is your hardest subject?"

"That's good. So what do you think of our house?" Tony asks.

"No...." said Leigh as she shook her head. "None. They are all easy."

------

"It is good. I think it is nice," said Mina as she tries to do small talk.

Soon both Mina and Jade would feel a shiver up their back.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well if you say so." Jade said as she shivered and folded her arms across her chest to try and keep warm giving Leigh an eyeful of cleavage before she spoke up. "Um I am getting cold, you and Anna could keep swimming if you want to." Jade says as she turns toward Mina. "Mina-Chan I will see you upstairs."

After saying that, Jade got out of the pool dried off as much as she could and but her beach shirt on over her bikini. Leigh could see a wet spot where her Bikini top would be. Before Leigh could look however, she was out of the Pool House and up the stairs already.

Upstairs...

"Where is that bratty rabbit when you need her." Jade said as she took off her bikini in the bathroom and hung it up. She then wrapped a towel around herself and went into her room and put on a Halter Top and a pair of really short Jean shorts.

She then waited for Mina and laid out a similar outfit for Mina to put on. She then slipped her sandals on and waited.

Back in the Pool house tony notices Mina shiver...

"Are you okay Mina-Chan are you cold?" Tony asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 pm

"A bit. Excuse me for a minute," said Mina as she felt a shiver run up her back. She then gets out of the pool and dries off with a nearby towel. She then goes into Jade's room and sees the clothes. "Those....."

Soon Lizzi came out of Mina's bag and said, "Oh good. You guys are here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"A bit. Excuse me for a minute," said Mina as she felt a shiver run up her back. She then gets out of the pool and dries off with a nearby towel. She then goes into Jade's room and sees the clothes. "Those....."

Soon Lizzi came out of Mina's bag and said, "Oh good. You guys are here."

"It's either those clothes or your school clothes." Jade said as she pointed to Mina's school clothes that seemed extremely dirty from their last battle. "Also they will be more comfortable than that wet swim suit."

Jade then notices Lizzi and closes and locks the door to the room.

"You made me girly you bratty rabbit! Why did you do that? Was I really girly in this life in the past?" Jade asked apparently really angry at the fact that the rabbits stupid contract has changed her so much as she cracked her knuckles. "So where the hell is the monster at?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

AshK wrote:
"It's either those clothes or your school clothes." Jade said as she pointed to Mina's school clothes that seemed extremely dirty from their last battle. "Also they will be more comfortable than that wet swim suit."

Jade then notices Lizzi and closes and locks the door to the room.

"You made me girly you bratty rabbit! Why did you do that? Was I really girly in this life in the past?" Jade asked apparently really angry at the fact that the rabbits stupid contract has changed her so much as she cracked her knuckles. "So where the hell is the monster at?"

"You could have given me different clothes still," said Mina as she begin to undress and put on the new clothes. She didn't like the shorts but thought they did a good job in showing off her legs.

"Don't be yelling at me. You could have stop yourself from being girly at any moment. Not my fault you went with the flow," said Lizzi as she didn't seem to care. "Your friend here seems to be doing a better job though."

"Okay..." said Mina as she was done changing. She then hit Jade on the back of the head and said, "Quiet. Your family could hear you know."

"A few miles north of here. You can't miss it. That where you find your next paycheck," said Lizzi with a smile.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm

"This room is soundproof. My dad and mom made sure of it. I mean three girls in one room can be really noisy. I think the reason I went with the flow is because I like the fact that I have friends in this life. I guess it seems that my Heroine form is really girly. Maybe that's how I became so. Also if I acted anything other than the way I am acting now, everyone in this house would suspect something. Evidently all of these memories I have been bombarded with have told me that I have always been girly." Jade says as she points to her ensemble. "Come on we need to get going, but how will we get past Mom, Jake and Frank?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

AshK wrote:"This room is soundproof. My dad and mom made sure of it. I mean three girls in one room can be really noisy. I think the reason I went with the flow is because I like the fact that I have friends in this life. I guess it seems that my Heroine form is really girly. Maybe that's how I became so. Also if I acted anything other than the way I am acting now, everyone in this house would suspect something. Evidently all of these memories I have been bombarded with have told me that I have always been girly." Jade says as she points to her ensemble. "Come on we need to get going, but how will we get past Mom, Jake and Frank?"

"Leave that to me," said Mina as she sighed and began to run out of the room with Lizzi in her hand. She was hoping that Jade was following.

"Where you two girls are going?" asked Jade's mom as she saw the girls running.

"We are heading to the store for a bit. I have a craving for something," said Mina as she stops. "Jade is coming along too."

"Oh okay. Be careful," said Jade's mom figuring that they were just going together for protection and such.

Mina then runs out of the door and a few blocks. She was already out of breath.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Jade runs passed her mom and kisses her on the cheek as thank you for starting on her own room. "Bye Mother, we will see you later." Jade says. "By Jake, thanks again."

Jade followed Mina for the same amount of time and the same distance. Jade reaches out with her senses and acknowledges the coast is clear but heads to an alley just in case. "Come on Mina-Chan. Though the coast is clear over there, it's even clearer over here." Jade says from the alley and summons her ribbon. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade says as she becomes Clover Reborn once again.

(Good Night Miki. See you tomorrow.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

AshK wrote:Jade runs passed her mom and kisses her on the cheek as thank you for starting on her own room. "Bye Mother, we will see you later." Jade says. "By Jake, thanks again."

Jade followed Mina for the same amount of time and the same distance. Jade reaches out with her senses and acknowledges the coast is clear but heads to an alley just in case. "Come on Mina-Chan. Though the coast is clear over there, it's even clearer over here." Jade says from the alley and summons her ribbon. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade says as she becomes Clover Reborn once again.

(Good Night Miki. See you tomorrow.)

"Right...." said Mina as she runs after Jade into the alley. She was still a bit tired out but followed.

"Heart Ribbon Power Make Up!" said Mina as her body glow and had became Heart Reborn.

"That way!" said Lizzi as she was on Mina's arm. Mina nodded and began to jump towards the area. She could see the monster coming close. It would seems like they going have to fight in a park.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

"Hey at least the monster is in a park and not in the city like last time. We have to be careful of the trees though." Clover said as she ran after Heart much faster than she had before. These other forms are much faster and don't tire as easily as their civilian forms do.

Just then a vaguely feminine humanoid looking tree monster showed up and start shooting leaves and branches at our heroes.

"You Reborns will die! My queen is tired of tolerating the likes of you kids. I will start with the green one!" The monster said as she used one of her branches and wrapped around the center of Clover's body and arms not a good idea since her first attack is a close range attack. The tree monster used another one of her branches to point toward Clover's throat ready to strike. "Come any closer and she dies. Hand me those coins that you got from the last monsters, they belong to my mistress." She said as she pointed the pointy end of the branch toward Clovers throat. Clover could still speak.

"Clover Leaf Hurricane. Let go of me ugly!" Clover said as sharp leaves cut off the branch that was pointed toward Clovers throat.

"My arm! It's like too bad you won't break free. I will just squeeze you to death." The monster said.

"Help Heart!" Clover screamed.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey at least the monster is in a park and not in the city like last time. We have to be careful of the trees though." Clover said as she ran after Heart much faster than she had before. These other forms are much faster and don't tire as easily as their civilian forms do.

Just then a vaguely feminine humanoid looking tree monster showed up and start shooting leaves and branches at our heroes.

"You Reborns will die! My queen is tired of tolerating the likes of you kids. I will start with the green one!" The monster said as she used one of her branches and wrapped around the center of Clover's body and arms not a good idea since her first attack is a close range attack. The tree monster used another one of her branches to point toward Clover's throat ready to strike. "Come any closer and she dies. Hand me those coins that you got from the last monsters, they belong to my mistress." She said as she pointed the pointy end of the branch toward Clovers throat. Clover could still speak.

"Clover Leaf Hurricane. Let go of me ugly!" Clover said as sharp leaves cut off the branch that was pointed toward Clovers throat.

"My arm! It's like too bad you won't break free. I will just squeeze you to death." The monster said.

"Help Heart!" Clover screamed.

"This one talks?" said Heart as she saw the humanoid plant person. She at once took out her wand and then pointed it to the monster. "Nobody is allow to kill Clover until I do thank you very much!"

Heart then jumped into the air. She knew she couldn't give the coins to the monster since those were her ticket to becoming back a male. Still the problem was what to do. Not like she could cut it but maybe with her wand. The stick was able to do some interesting things already.

With her wand raised up, Heart jumped into the air and at once tried to break the branch that had wrap around Clover.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Heart was very easily able to break the branches that were holding Clover setting her free. "Thanks Heart. " Clover said as she summoned her spear. Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover!" Clover said as she sent her latest attack toward the monster. The attack chopped off several more branches.

"You little brats! Those coins you have were meant for my mistress to have not you! Now hand them over!" The monster said.

"Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover said as he attacked again.

The monster easily dodged the attacks and lunged at Clover again this time wrapping her up with some vines. They didn't last long though as they were cut up by her spear.

It looked as if the monster was almost destroyed so Clover decide to launch her simplest attack at it.

"Clover Leaf Hurricane!" The monster dodged and lunged toward Heart ready to strike. Clover then struck her(the monster) in the back with tip of her spear causing the monster to fall to her knees as Hearts wand glowed and shapeshifted into a hammer. Words come to her mind Passionate Lovey Dovey Heart Hammer Meteor Mash. The monster could no longer move anymore. It had been immobilized by Clover.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Heart saw how Clover was countering the monster. She was going to attack but found it annoying how Clover was hogging the action. She was going to strike again but then found herself slowing down as her wand took the form of a hammer. It was pretty big compare to her last weapon and had an heart on the flat ends. She frowned and really wish her weapons were different. Soon she felt words come to her head.

"You got to be kidding me...." said Heart as she heard the words and really wish she could change them around. Sounded like some corny uncreative anime writers were behind this. "Whatevers!"

"Passionate Lovey Dovey Heart Hammer Meteor Mash," yelled Heart as she at once began to run at the beast. Her hammer's top was glowing pink. It then began to pulse and soon she brought it down on the monster. The monster was glowing pink before the hammer came down and hit the ground making hearts fly out everywhere.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying