Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 am

The monster was about to get destroyed, but got up, knocked Clover back against the tree knocking her out. Luckily she didn't lose her transformation. That would be really bad. The monster lunged toward heart at a last ditch effort and was somehow able to avoid the finishing blow.

"Ha ha you are nothing without your teammate. This is going to be an easy kill. I think I will soon take both of you to my Mistress and have her brainwash you into doing her dirty work! Now it's time to serve my mistress because soon she will rule the world." The tree monster cackled.

This time Hearts whole body glowed Pink with anger and passion as words came to her mouth once again. The words were Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash!

(To be fair I had to give your character a bit more action. It just seemed appropriate since I hogged all the fun in my previous post. Sorry.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am

"Will you just shut it!" yelled Heart as she was being pass annoyed with this monster. Mistress this and mistress that. Heart didn't care less but if she was going have to defeat this monster to change back to normal then she didn't care. She soon began to glow pink and once again felt a new phrase coming to her mind. "And who the heck comes up with these stupid names!"

Heart soon began to swing her hammer to the side and due to the force of the heavy hammer she began to spin around. The hammer began to have a huge heart glowing from the flat end and before she knows it she was a pink tornado. Heart then collided with the monster and soon began to hit it several times releasing a shower of hearts.

"Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash!" yelled Heart as she was spinning around hitting the plant monster several times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Heart's new attack makes short work of the tree monster, but Clover is still unconscious. Maybe she better check on her teammate, she may not like her, but this job would be quite difficult without Clover. They need to work together if either of them wanted to change back to normal. Clover's spear was right next to the unconscious Heroine.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

AshK wrote:Heart's new attack makes short work of the tree monster, but Clover is still unconscious. Maybe she better check on her teammate, she may not like her, but this job would be quite difficult without Clover. They need to work together if either of them wanted to change back to normal. Clover's spear was right next to the unconscious Heroine.

Heart breathed heavily as she stopped spinning. She was a bit surprised that she wasn't dizzy but she wasn't going to complain. She then looked around for Clover and saw that she was still knocked out. Heart ran over to her.

"Hey! Are you awake? Get up...." said Heart as she shook Clover and check if she was still breathing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Clover stirred and woke up. She was breathing shallow until she finally regained her breath. "Hey did anyone like get the license plate number of that truck?" Jade said as she held her head to get it to stop spinning. Luckily she only had a small bump on her head. She was still a bit dazed as she looked at Heart.

"What *huff puff* happened *huff puff* to *huff puff* to *huff puff* me?" Clover asked still trying to catch her breath.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

AshK wrote:Clover stirred and woke up. She was breathing shallow until she finally regained her breath. "Hey did anyone like get the license plate number of that truck?" Jade said as she held her head to get it to stop spinning. Luckily she only had a small bump on her head. She was still a bit dazed as she looked at Heart.

"What *huff puff* happened *huff puff* to *huff puff* to *huff puff* me?" Clover asked still trying to catch her breath.

"The monster knocked you out. Still it is gone," said Heart as she was sort of relieve that Clover was okay.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Clover then notices the position of her ankle and tries to stand up. She falls back down as her left ankle give out. Heart can see that is extremely swollen as Clover has her left leg straight out. "So how are we like going to explain my broken ankle?" Clover asks after finally catching her breath. "That monster was tough. Thank goodness you were there to destroy it. I am so sorry I wasn't there to help you." Clover said with her head down in shame.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 pm

AshK wrote:Clover then notices the position of her ankle and tries to stand up. She falls back down as her left ankle give out. Heart can see that is extremely swollen as Clover has her left leg straight out. "So how are we like going to explain my broken ankle?" Clover asks after finally catching her breath. "That monster was tough. Thank goodness you were there to destroy it. I am so sorry I wasn't there to help you." Clover said with her head down in shame.

"Meh. Whatever. Guess it makes up for the last time," said Heart as she looked at the ankle.

"Hit the thing with your hammer," said Lizzi as she eats the money that was left behind.

"What? Just go for it," said Lizzi with a smile. "It be fun to watch."

"That sounds like a horrible idea." said Heart as she held her hammer in her hand.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"Okay I get it Lizzi, I scare you with the part of my brain that is still James. I would never try and harm a stuffed animal. I have a lot of stuffed animals myself. What are you like so afraid of me for?" Clover asks the rabbit. Also Clover's Spear returns to wherever it's stored between uses.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay I get it Lizzi, I scare you with the part of my brain that is still James. I would never try and harm a stuffed animal. I have a lot of stuffed animals myself. What are you like so afraid of me for?" Clover asks the rabbit. Also Clover's Spear returns to wherever it's stored between uses.

"No...I was being serious. You can heal her with the hammer to heal the leg," said Lizzi as she looked at Heart.

Heart looked at Lizzi and then said, "Hmm....Why not. Better then nothing. Don't move."

She magical girl then raised her hammer in the air and was ready to hit the ankle with her hammer.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Clover does as she is asked and waits for the coming pain.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm

AshK wrote:Clover does as she is asked and waits for the coming pain.

Heart's hammer lands on the ankle but no pain is felt. Instead it feels as if feather were licking it and soon it is healed.

"And there you go," said Lizzi with a smile.

"What just happen?" asked Heart who was confused.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Clover stands up and jumps up and down on it in surprise. She wouldn't have to miss any Judo matches after all. "Your hammer just healed my ankle and leg completely. Thank you." Clover says as she hugs Heart happily as a thank you and releases it. "Thank you so much Heart-Chan." Clover says as she heads toward the alley to de-transform just in case.

Heart may realize that it feels quite nice to be hugged by someone she could clearly start to identify as a friend, but would never admit it.

"I appreciate your help Heart-Chan." Clover says from the Alley she has made it to. She reaches out with her senses and makes sure the coast is clear and returns back to Jade.

Jade looks at her watch and notices it's 6:30P. It seems that her and Mina missed dinner. Jades stomach growls followed by Heart's.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm

AshK wrote:Clover stands up and jumps up and down on it in surprise. She wouldn't have to miss any Judo matches after all. "Your hammer just healed my ankle and leg completely. Thank you." Clover says as she hugs Heart happily as a thank you and releases it. "Thank you so much Heart-Chan." Clover says as she heads toward the alley to de-transform just in case.

Heart may realize that it feels quite nice to be hugged by someone she could clearly start to identify as a friend, but would never admit it.

"I appreciate your help Heart-Chan." Clover says from the Alley she has made it to. She reaches out with her senses and makes sure the coast is clear and returns back to Jade.

Jade looks at her watch and notices it's 6:30P. It seems that her and Mina missed dinner. Jades stomach growls followed by Heart's.

"Umm...." said Heart as she was pulled into the hug. She frown a little bit but didn't push Clover away. She then followed her into the alley as her hammer return back to a wand.

"Yeah...." said Heart as she transform back into Mina. She then notice the growl and said, "Hungry? We could get something to eat if you want."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yes I am very hungry. I will buy. Think of it as a thank you for helping me out back there. So Lizzi, are there any fast food restaurants around here?" Jade says then asks as he stomach growls again. Mina's stomach growls as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying