Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

AshK wrote:"Yes I am very hungry. I will buy. Think of it as a thank you for helping me out back there. So Lizzi, are there any fast food restaurants around here?" Jade says then asks as he stomach growls again. Mina's stomach growls as well.

"I wouldn't know. I don't live here," said Lizzi as she hops on to Mina's shoulder. "You figure that out."

"No need to pay for me. I can handle it. Hmm...Give me a minute," said Mina as was about to pull something out and realized that she doesn't have her bag on her. She frowned and heard her stomach growl. "I don't have my phone....Or my money."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Jade thinks for a minute, they saw a restaurant a couple blocks back. It was a McDonald's "I guess we could go back to the McDonald's I saw a couple of blocks back." Jade said. "Hey don't worry about it." Jade said as she pointed to her purse. "I can pay for both of us. Lizzi, you are going to have to get in my purse. I've got it padded in case a need like this arrived." Jade's purse was a pretty good size. It has room for her phone, wallet and other things that she may have to start carrying with her if she stays a girl much longer.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

AshK wrote:Jade thinks for a minute, they saw a restaurant a couple blocks back. It was a McDonald's "I guess we could go back to the McDonald's I saw a couple of blocks back." Jade said. "Hey don't worry about it." Jade said as she pointed to her purse. "I can pay for both of us. Lizzi, you are going to have to get in my purse. I've got it padded in case a need like this arrived." Jade's purse was a pretty good size. It has room for her phone, wallet and other things that she may have to start carrying with her if she stays a girl much longer.

"I don't like McDonalds," said Mina as she turned away. "It is too nasty....Still I guess I could pay you back."

"I am fine here....Heeheehee," said Lizzi as she was hanging off Mina's shoulder.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm

"There was a Subway right next door. We could go there I guess. Of course Subway is healthier than McDonald's. You don't have to pay me back. It's a thank you for helping me out with my leg. Your healing ability also seemed to get rid of the bump on my head as well." Jade said with a smile. "Okay if you're sure Lizzi." Jade said as she took out the toy carrot and squeaked it. As she was squeaking the carrot and headed toward where she had seen Subway and McDonald's
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

AshK wrote:"There was a Subway right next door. We could go there I guess. Of course Subway is healthier than McDonald's. You don't have to pay me back. It's a thank you for helping me out with my leg. Your healing ability also seemed to get rid of the bump on my head as well." Jade said with a smile. "Okay if you're sure Lizzi." Jade said as she took out the toy carrot and squeaked it. As she was squeaking the carrot and headed toward where she had seen Subway and McDonald's

"I don't like owing people," said Mina as she follows Jade. "Money is money. Deeds are deeds."

Lizzi frown at the toy carrot and said, "Not funny."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"I don't like to force people to pay me back when I agree to pay for everything. I can afford it. My mom is a Salon owner and my Step Dad is a Lawyer." Jade said as she tossed the carrot in a nearby garbage can. "I thought you wanted a toy to play with." Jade said with a shrug.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm

AshK wrote:"I don't like to force people to pay me back when I agree to pay for everything. I can afford it. My mom is a Salon owner and my Step Dad is a Lawyer." Jade said as she tossed the carrot in a nearby garbage can. "I thought you wanted a toy to play with." Jade said with a shrug.

"Still it doesn't feel right," said Mina as she walked ahead and held the door open for Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Jade shrugs and enters Subway. "It's up to you, but I don't expect you to pay me back. That's the way my family does things. Someone does something nice for you, you return the favor and don't expect anything in return. It's just the way I apparently was brought up in this life.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:Jade shrugs and enters Subway. "It's up to you, but I don't expect you to pay me back. That's the way my family does things. Someone does something nice for you, you return the favor and don't expect anything in return. It's just the way I apparently was brought up in this life.

"I see," said Mina as she walks into the Subway and was inline for her food. She order a foot long tuna. She then waited for Jade to order her food. "I never been too into my health but I figure I should start eating healthy."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Jade orders a Roasted Chicken Breast 6 Inch on Honey Oat with Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Pickles, Onions, Lettuce along with a little bit of Ranch Dressing. "Do you want Chips or a drink Mina-chan?" Jade asks as she orders a medium 32 oz drink. No chips though. "I have been trying to avoid fatty foods for a while. It helps me do a lot better in my Judo."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

AshK wrote:Jade orders a Roasted Chicken Breast 6 Inch on Honey Oat with Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Pickles, Onions, Lettuce along with a little bit of Ranch Dressing. "Do you want Chips or a drink Mina-chan?" Jade asks as she orders a medium 32 oz drink. No chips though. "I have been trying to avoid fatty foods for a while. It helps me do a lot better in my Judo."

"A bottle water is fine with me," said Mina as she looked at the sodas and thought she did wanted one. Still she figure she should get the water. Something she never considered before.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Jade nods and places the rest of the order and pays the cashier. She then fills her drink glass with Fuze Sweet Tea. She decided they would eat it there and got a tray and she took it to a booth that had a small bench on either side of the table and set the tray down and made sure the sandwiches were toward the right people. She then goes back to the drink bar and puts a lid on her glass. "So Mina, would you be interested in spending the night at my house. By the time we get back it will be dark." Jade said. "I've got some normal pajamas as well as nightgowns. My mom and step dad fix a delicious breakfast."
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods and places the rest of the older and pays the cashier. She then fills her drink glass with Fuze Sweet Tea. She decided they would eat it there and got a tray and she took it to a booth that had a small bench on either side of the table and set the tray down and made sure the sandwiches were toward the right people. She then goes back to the drink bar and puts a lid on her glass. "So Mina, would you be interested in spending the night at my house. By the time we get back it will be dark." Jade said. "I've got some normal pajamas as well as nightgowns. My mom and step dad fix a delicious breakfast."

"I don't know. Don't you share a room with your sisters," said Mina as she begins to eat. She soon realize that the sandwich maybe a bit big. "I don't think I want to share a room with that many people."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm

"Are you sure you can eat that foot long sub?" Jade asks. "Maybe you should've gotten the 6 inch instead. That's plenty of bread for a sandwich, in some cases it could be too much, but a foot long is a lot of bread. That is way too much. Every single time I'd used to eat a foot long sandwich I would feel sick afterwards." Jade said.

"As for the sleeping arrangements, did you happen to see a different room when you were getting your drink?" Jade asked. "That's my room or it will be once all of my stuff are moved to there. Also our couch is pretty comfortable." Jade said. "I think there is an extra futon somewhere around the house."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm

AshK wrote:"Are you sure you can eat that foot long sub?" Jade asks. "Maybe you should've gotten the 6 inch instead. That's plenty of bread for a sandwich, in some cases it could be too much, but a foot long is a lot of bread. That is way too much. Every single time I'd used to eat a foot long sandwich I would feel sick afterwards." Jade said.

"As for the sleeping arrangements, did you happen to see a different room when you were getting your drink?" Jade asked. "That's my room or it will be once all of my stuff are moved to there. Also our couch is pretty comfortable." Jade said. "I think there is an extra futon somewhere around the house."

"I could finish these easy as a guy. I don't see why I can't now," said Mina as she ate on and took a sip from her water. She then raised her eyebrow and said, "Finally getting your own room. Still...Not sure."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying