Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"Well I can't eat as much as I used to now that I'm a girl. Girls have smaller stomachs than guys do so they get full easier." Jade said as she took a bit of her sandwich. "It will be okay, there is plenty of room. Even if my room isn't finished, you could sleep on the Hide-A-Bed that is part of the Sofa in the living room. It's pretty comfortable. I used to sleep on it when my sisters would get too noisy. Also since tomorrow is Saturday, we don't have school."

Just then, Jade's Cell Phone rings as she takes a break from her sandwich and answers the phone. It's her mother.

"Hello." Jade says as she answers the phone then notices the voice. "Mother is that you?" Jade asks and then she takes a sip of her Sweet Tea.

Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm

AshK wrote:"Well I can't eat as much as I used to now that I'm a girl. Girls have smaller stomachs than guys do so they get full easier." Jade said as she took a bit of her sandwich. "It will be okay, there is plenty of room. Even if my room isn't finished, you could sleep on the Hide-A-Bed that is part of the Sofa in the living room. It's pretty comfortable. I used to sleep on it when my sisters would get too noisy. Also since tomorrow is Saturday, we don't have school."

"I haven't tried to eat as much as I use to. I was able to finish my dinner the other night," said Mina as she ate her sandwich and was a little halfway done but was beginning to feel full.

"Hide a bed? What is that?" asked Mina as she sounded confused.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

"It's another name for a Sofa that folds out into a bed. Still my room might be done." Jade said as her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello." Jade says as she answers the phone then notices the voice. "Mother is that you?" Jade asks and then she takes a sip of her Sweet Tea.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

AshK wrote:"It's another name for a Sofa that folds out into a bed. Still my room might be done." Jade said as her phone rang and she answered it.

"I see...." said Mina guessing that what some people do if they don't have enough bed. She take a sip and tries to eat her sandwich. It was getting hard as she was bray halfway done. Still she was pushing herself to finish.

"Just wanted to let you know that your brother and father finished early with your room," said Jade's mother over the phone.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm

"That's awesome! By the way is the Futon in my closet?" Jade asked. "Also why did you call Jake my Father?" Jade said as tears started to fill her voice. The way Jade's mom said father was as if she was expecting Jade to accept Jake as a replacement. Tears started to roll down Jade's face as her voice started to break.

"Wh-why *sniffle.* Jake isn't *hic* Daddy." Jade said as tears started to roll even harder down her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

AshK wrote:"That's awesome! By the way is the Futon in my closet?" Jade asked. "Also why did you call Jake my Father?" Jade said as tears started to fill her voice. The way Jade's mom said father was as if she was expecting Jade to accept Jake as a replacement. Tears started to roll down Jade's face as her voice started to break.

"Wh-why *sniffle.* Jake isn't *hic* Daddy." Jade said as tears started to roll even harder down her face.

"Yes. It is," said Jade's mom. She then gave a long sigh and then said, "We already talked about this before. I thought you were finally over this."

Jade's mom then took a long pause and said, "Please remember that Jake gave up his den for you to have a room. The least you can do is at least accept him."

Mina notice the sudden change in Jade's demeanor and slowed down on eating.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

"I *sniffle* know, it's just so hard. When you called Jake my father, it brought back painful memories. That's why when I say Daddy to Jake I say Jake Daddy." Jade says as she pauses to wipe her face of the tears she had been crying. "I just don't really feel right calling Jake Daddy. It makes me feel like I am betraying the one that helped give me life. I know it's been six years, but it's still hard sometimes to accept. Please understand Mommy, I don't disrespect Jake. He is a good father. It's just that if I start calling Jake Daddy all the time, I'm afraid that I will completely forget him." Jade said as her crying subsided. "I was wondering if Mina-Chan could stay overnight tonight since we don't have school tomorrow. It will be almost dark when we get back from our run, walk, and hike. So, it would be too dark for Mina-Chan to go home. I don't want her walking home in the dark with all the perverts and idiots out there." Jade said as she pleaded with her mom.

Mina then would realize why Jade was crying earlier she was thinking about her real dad that she lost six years ago and it brought up painful memories.

(One more post from each of us and I am going to call it a night.)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

AshK wrote:"I *sniffle* know, it's just so hard. When you called Jake my father, it brought back painful memories. That's why when I say Daddy to Jake I say Jake Daddy." Jade says as she pauses to wipe her face of the tears she had been crying. "I just don't really feel right calling Jake Daddy. It makes me feel like I am betraying the one that helped give me life. I know it's been ten years, but it's still hard sometimes to accept. Please understand Mommy, I don't disrespect Jake. He is a good father. It's just that if I start calling Jake Daddy all the time, I'm afraid that I will completely forget him." Jade said as her crying subsided. "I was wondering if Mina-Chan could stay overnight tonight since we don't have school tomorrow. It will be almost dark when we get back from our run, walk, and hike. So, it would be too dark for Mina-Chan to go home. I don't want her walking home in the dark with all the perverts and idiots out there." Jade said as she pleaded with her mom.

Mina then would realize why Jade was crying earlier she was thinking about her real dad that she lost 10 years ago and it brought up painful memories.

"Sigh...I guess so but she would need to call her dad to ask," said Jade's mom. "If anything I can send one of your brothers to pick you up."

Mina closes her eyes as she was getting memories of Jade losing her dad. She guess that would make anybody sad but Mina still had both of her parents even if they were not together.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"I *sniffle* know, it's just so hard. When you called Jake my father, it brought back painful memories. That's why when I say Daddy to Jake I say Jake Daddy." Jade says as she pauses to wipe her face of the tears she had been crying. "I just don't really feel right calling Jake Daddy. It makes me feel like I am betraying the one that helped give me life. I know it's been ten years, but it's still hard sometimes to accept. Please understand Mommy, I don't disrespect Jake. He is a good father. It's just that if I start calling Jake Daddy all the time, I'm afraid that I will completely forget him." Jade said as her crying subsided. "I was wondering if Mina-Chan could stay overnight tonight since we don't have school tomorrow. It will be almost dark when we get back from our run, walk, and hike. So, it would be too dark for Mina-Chan to go home. I don't want her walking home in the dark with all the perverts and idiots out there." Jade said as she pleaded with her mom.

Mina then would realize why Jade was crying earlier she was thinking about her real dad that she lost 10 years ago and it brought up painful memories.

"Sigh...I guess so but she would need to call her dad to ask," said Jade's mom. "If anything I can send one of your brothers to pick you up."

Mina closes her eyes as she was getting memories of Jade losing her dad. She guess that would make anybody sad but Mina still had both of her parents even if they were not together.

"Thanks Mother. I'm sorry for going crazy on you. I love you more than you love me." Jade said with a smile as she waited for a response. While she is waiting for a response she gets a pen from the register and writes something on a napkin and passes it over to Mina.

the napkin says this: "Mom says you can stay the night but you have to call your dad to ask. We don't have school tomorrow so hopefully it will be okay." The note then was ended with a smiley face. :)

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am

AshK wrote:
"Thanks Mother. I'm sorry for going crazy on you. I love you more than you love me." Jade said with a smile as she waited for a response. While she is waiting for a response she gets a pen from the register and writes something on a napkin and passes it over to Mina.

the napkin says this: "Mom says you can stay the night but you have to call your dad to ask. We don't have school tomorrow so hopefully it will be okay." The note then was ended with a smiley face. :)

"I love you more. Bye honey," said Jade's mom as she hangs up.

"You know...I could always call my dad to pick me up from your house," said Mina as she saw the note. She then puts her sandwich down and kind of gave up on finishing it. She felt stuffed after eating as much as she could.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am

"You don't want to stay the night with me do you?" Jade asked a bit sadly after she hung up her phone and she ate about 3 inches of her 6 inch sub and couldn't finish it. She got up and threw her tea glass and what was left of her sandwich away.

"At least come in so you can see my new room." Jade said. "By the way, I think Mother may have washed and dried our school clothes. Oh by the way you can also keep the Swimsuit I lent to you. After all, I think you picked that one out for me as well as most of my one-piece swimsuits." Jade said remembering what she promised her two sisters.

Mina would remember that she did get her at least one of them. The one she borrowed from her to go swimming was the one that stuck out the most in her mind.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

AshK wrote:"You don't want to stay the night with me do you?" Jade asked a bit sadly after she hung up her phone and she ate about 3 inches of her 6 inch sub and couldn't finish it. She got up and threw her tea glass and what was left of her sandwich away.

"At least come in so you can see my new room." Jade said. "By the way, I think Mother may have washed and dried our school clothes. Oh by the way you can also keep the Swimsuit I lent to you. After all, I think you picked that one out for me as well as most of my one-piece swimsuits." Jade said remembering what she promised her two sisters.

Mina would remember that she did get her at least one of them. The one she borrowed from her to go swimming was the one that stuck out the most in her mind.

"I rather not....." said Mina as she wraps up her sandwich. She was going to keep it determine to finish it. She sighed and figure she might as well see the room if she that hung up on it. Mina then place a hand to her head as another memory came to her head. She then nodded and remember that she did some of Jade's swimsuits or at least Mina. She then said, "No....I got them for you...Or whoever. Best if you keep it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 pm

"Oh okay Mina-Chan." Jade said. "Well we better start to head home while it's still light, or would you rather one of my brother's pick us up." Jade said as she got ready to use her cell phone to call Frank.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh okay Mina-Chan." Jade said. "Well we better start to head home while it's still light, or would you rather one of my brother's pick us up." Jade said as she got ready to use her cell phone to call Frank.

"It is kind of getting dark," said Mina as she saw the time. "That maybe be best. I give a call to my dad."

Mina was going to pull out her cell but realized that she didn't have it. She then looked at Jade and frowned, "Can I borrow yours?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

"I was going to call my brother. He could take you home after we see my new room." Jade said as she called up Frank. "Then we can call your father."

"Hello Frank, could you come and pick Mina and I up at Subway so we don't have to walk home?" Jade asked through the phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying