Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am

Her pigtails swished as she turned back to Suzie and looked at the bottle. "You know how to use that stuff? I guess we could...", she said, slowly climbing up to her feet. "Can it get kinda messy?". Heading into the bathroom, she waited for Suzie to come inside before closing the door. Reaching behind her head, she realised after a brief struggle she couldn't reach the buttons on the back of her dress, "I'm stuck...", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:42 am

"It can, but I've done this for my friends before, so I'm a dab hand at it." Suzie says as she starts to empty the box. She chuckles as Georgia struggles to undress and helps her with the buttons before freeing her hair from it's pigtails.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:25 am

Once Suzie had helped with the buttons and pigtails, she quickly wriggled out of the dress, along with her shoes and socks. This left her clad in the white and oranges striped cotton bra and panties. She felt pretty embarassed, but remembered how comfortable Suzie had seemed when changing infront of her, so didn't want to make a fuss! Putting the clothes safely out of the way, she turned to the older teen, "I can't believe how skinny I got...", she blushed!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:35 am

"Well, isn't that for the best? If..."

She looks around and peeks out the door to make sure no one was standing near it.

"If you do continue to fight crime, wouldn't it be better to be lithe?" she asks as she takes out the dye. Running her fingers through Georgia's hair to make sure it's all straight, she puts on a plastic glove and pours the dye on it, carefully applying it to Georgia's hair.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 am

Georgia's face lit up when Suzie brought up her crime fighting plans. "You're not gonna tell your Mom about me?", she asked, and had to use every bit of will power to avoid hugging her as the dye was applied to her dark brown hair. "I'm not complaining about being skinny, it's just a suprise... and it's probably going to mess my balance up until I get used to it".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:04 pm

"No, I won't tell Mom. I can tell you really want to do this." Suze says as she finishes applying the dye. Taking the provided plastic cap, she gathers up all of Georgia's hair and puts the cap on her.

"Now we leave it in for half an hour."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm

"I promise I'm not going to do anything dumb, Suzie. You'll see. Super heroes don't last fifteen years in Anthem City without doing this the smart way", she said, looking up at the other girl as she finished putting the dye in her hair and gathering it all up under the plastic cap. "This is it, huh? I'm really going to be Georgia Hepkins now... no more Georgia Jones... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:26 pm

"Not until you kick the Hellchemist's butt of course." Suzie says with a grin as she ties a towel around Suzie's body as a makeshift dress.

"There. Just in case any dye leaks. Don't wanna ruin your nice dress!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Georgia chewed her bottom lip at the mention of the Hellchemist. It was going to be hard to shake the memory of that woman laughing at her, and she could still hear her amused tone saying 'you sure turned out cute, Possum' in her head. Her cheeks went pink, and she shook her head, "I don't think I'll be going after her anytime soon... not until I know a LOT more about her anyway. I don't want to even imagine what would happen if she used that stuff on me again", she said as a shiver ran down her spine.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Suzie nods solemnly.

"You'll need toy train hard... hey, I know! You should sign up for some school clubs! Get some practice in this body so you'll be ready when you face her!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Georgia's young face became a mask of concentration as she looked up at Suzie. "What kind of clubs? I'm not sure that's going to help, Suzie... ", she murmured. Despite her voiced protests, she looked curious to hear more. "Do you really think there's clubs that could help me prepare for this sort of thing?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Suzie nodnods.

"Yeah! Clubs that require dexterity and physical prowess. I think with your build, you could make a great ballerina. Or maybe a cheerleader?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:46 am

Georgia's eyebrows arched upwards and she tilted her head to one side. "Cheerleader? Suzie... when I was in school, I couldn't have been less like a cheerleader... ", she muttered. Turning slightly, she peered at her skinny figure in the mirror and chewed on her bottom lip. "Although... they both do sound like they'd help me get used to this body much quicker... but... don't cheerleaders have to be popular and stuff?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 am

Suzie goes to ruffle Georgia's hair, but remembers the dye and stops herself

"You kinda got it the wrong way around. Popular people aren't cheerleaders, cheerleaders become popular. And my school isn't like what you think, bullying cliques are cracked down on."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:54 am

She blushed a little, going silent as she thought to herself. "Would I get to cheer you on in soccer matches?", she asked, still looking at her reflection, as if imagining how she'd look. "I've heard ballet can be pretty demanding on your body too". Slowly, a smile spread across her lips and she looked back to Suzie, "I guess there's no harm in trying, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying