TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Banzai!! » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:47 pm

"You won't believe what has just happened! The virus seems to have given me heightend physical abilities. You got to see this!"
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:49 pm

"Really? Alright hang on. I will be over shortly to check it out. I am sure that they can wait a few minutes for me."
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:16 pm

Kristy kept thinking about the male Kitsune she met and then checked her voice mail. She was invited to a slumber party, so she accepted May's offer. She called May back and asked about the slumber party.."May, I would like to come to that slumber party...if that's okay...I don't think I want to see Caldy anymore. I just feel he was really mean to you and you've been super nice to be since I got changed into my current state."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:13 pm

"hey, yeah you can, im feeling better now too. and i invited you. if i uninvited you you'd have 2 voice mails from me! hehe!"
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:30 pm

"And maybe one from me."
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josh-May » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:33 pm

"oh heya hira! listen, just bring a sleeping bag, pajamas!"
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:21 pm

Kristy packed her blue pjs and a pillow, as well as a change of clothes for the next day, her accessories, and other essentials, as well as her hygiene products, and her sleeping bag and went to May's house. She rang the door bell, her tail swishing in the air. She secretly hoped Caldy wouldn't show up to gatecrash the slumber party...after all, this was supposed to be a "girl's only" event....even though the people at this party were once human males, who were changed into females (Stage 1 Virus) and then into Anthro/furry people (Stage 2). She hoped to talk to someone at this party about any theories about the mysterious Kitsune and why he was so interested in her.

<tag all, and Caldy too>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:57 pm

"Since it's kind of late nya, could I borrow some your clothes nya to sleep in nya, May?" Justine asks her catgirlness apparently obvious
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:03 pm

"Yeah it is...unfortunately I could only get one pair which is my green nightgown." *Hira said unpacking her sleeping bag*
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:33 am

Fire of Mars wrote:"Since it's kind of late nya, could I borrow some your clothes nya to sleep in nya, May?" Justine asks her catgirlness apparently obvious

"yeah, just get into my closet upstairs!" i said pointing aproxamatly to my bedroom upstairs fron the downstairs.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 am

*he blinks hearing mays coment then watching her storm off then watches kristy walk of as well before turning around and starts to bang his head against a light pole* stupid move stupid move stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid*he sighs softly before looking about makeing sure no one is looking at him or no where near by he starts walking towards a house and just disapears till later that night giveing May time to calm down before walking up onto Mays porch after watching her walk into the house he then knocks on the door in his hands are two dozen roses one for may and one for kristy* ummmm Miss may if your there id like to apologize and maybe talk to you
behold my foxgirl fangirls
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:47 am

*he handed me the roses*
"... well... we may talk, but inside is girls only so ill just pull kristy over too and we can chat on the porch, k?"

<tag kristy>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:35 am

*he smiles to may* im sorry for saying what i did i should have known better but thats what my dog did while she was still living again im sorry for saying that i didnt know you would get so upset *bows softly to her then stands at the porch waiting on kristy to come out*
behold my foxgirl fangirls
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:39 am

"next time be careful of what you say"

Postby may » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:40 am

oops.. forgotta log in ^___^
may

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying