The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

"Well, the same thing happened to me, after I had a drink. So I guess there's something in the drinks that does this to people..." said Jana.

"I think it's what is used to make the drinks here. I am not for sure. I think it's the fact that this is a Girls Only club as to why you are this way." Lana said before walking away. "I will leave you two alone to talk and whatnot."

Maya pouted a bit and was a bit upset. She had no idea what she has gotten herself into now. Still being alone with Jana kind of brought down her anger a bit. Maya then said, "Still aren't you upset about what happen to you or anything? I mean..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm

As Jezabell sips from the drink she finds the drink tastes... deliciously cute? it feels warm and pleasant in her mouth as her already diminished feminine frame slowly shrinks a little more.

Louise looks up from Jezabell and examines the newcomer. He's clearly hadn't had a drink yet, she mused. "Hi there!" she greets him. "You're looking for a job at the CocoMelon?"

----

"I'm not... really upset, to be honest," Jana replies to Maya. She smiles a shyly. "It's actually kinda interesting to be a girl for a while... and I'm guessing that, if someone can make us into girls, they can also turn us back." She shrugs.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:As Jezabell sips from the drink she finds the drink tastes... deliciously cute? it feels warm and pleasant in her mouth as her already diminished feminine frame slowly shrinks a little more.

*Jezabell continues drinking.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

He shrugs. "Yeah, all the other places I've tried so far all said their apps were online. But, I don't think that's really any use figuring whether someone's actually a good employee or not. I'm twenty-two, so legally I can do bartender, waiter or whatever. Eh, I guess I don't have any real experience though..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

"I'm not... really upset, to be honest. It's actually kinda interesting to be a girl for a while... and I'm guessing that, if someone can make us into girls, they can also turn us back." said Jana.

Maya didn't know what to say. She looked around and said, "Still I guess so. It just that I guess I just don't know what anymore."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Yuki frowns shaking her head. "No. I have to go now." She rushes out of the room looking around.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 am

With the guy talking to Louise Trisha gave a little twirl. Not seeing anyone else waiting to be served she skipped her way over to the dance floor and began to dance to the music now playing, a fast techno beat.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 am

As Jezabell continues to shrink, her ability, or rather, willingness to think returns. Material adds to her clothing, becoming gradually more concealing than the tutu outfit she was wearing before.

"I could certainly use some help," Louise tells James. She smiles at him. "Though, there are some special requirements before I will be able to hire you..."

---

Jana glances over at Trisha and Lana. They seem to get along so well... Maybe she should try to intrude? Looking back at Maya, she blushes. "Well... we could spend the night together..." Then she realizes what she said, and blushes brighter. "I mean! Just hang out together tonight!"

(( I guess the triangle romance is a no-go? Or do we turn it into a square? ))
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 am

Yuki seeing Louise heads over to her frowning. "Hey... you wanted to talk before?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 am

Loid Thanead wrote:As Jezabell continues to shrink, her ability, or rather, willingness to think returns. Material adds to her clothing, becoming gradually more concealing than the tutu outfit she was wearing before.

*Jezabell continues drinking.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 am

TKC wrote:With the guy talking to Louise Trisha gave a little twirl. Not seeing anyone else waiting to be served she skipped her way over to the dance floor and began to dance to the music now playing, a fast techno beat.

*Lana goes over to Trish.* "Trish-Chan don't you dare dance without me." Lana says as she joins Trisha on the dance floor.

Loid Thanead wrote:(( I guess the triangle romance is a no-go? Or do we turn it into a square? ))

(It's a no go. I temporarily forgot about Maya. It was my mistake Sorry Miki. Also we are not going to turn it into a square.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

Lana wrote:
*Lana goes over to Trish.* "Trish-Chan don't you dare dance without me." Lana says as she joins Trisha on the dance floor.

Trisha laughed at Lana's comment and then grinned at the other girl, "I thought ya said ya couldn't keep up?"

As she twirled and moved about she blinked and looked around, "Hey, where'd that other girl... Jana, go? I thought she was trailin after ya."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

"Well... we could spend the night together..." said Jana as she then blushed and corrected herself. "I mean! Just hang out together tonight!"

Maya was a bit unsure. On one hand she guess she doesn't mind being with Jana. On the other hand she was still a bit upset with Lana. She then looked at the ground and said, "But I am not sure. I mean I guess so if that is ok. I think."

Lana wrote:
Loid Thanead wrote:(( I guess the triangle romance is a no-go? Or do we turn it into a square? ))

OOC:

(It's a no go. I temporarily forgot about Maya. It was my mistake Sorry Miki. Also we are not going to turn it into a square.)

Aww! But Love Squares, Love Triangles and Love Shapes are fun! haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:08 am

(( Maya is interested in Jana, who is interested in Lana, who is interested in Trisha... so now all we need is for Trisha to get interested in Maya. ^.^ ))

As Jezabell drinks the last of her cocktail, her outfit turns into black stockings, a brown, checkered skirt and a white blouse. Her hairs grows down to her calves and part of it braids itself as it turns a soft shade of brown. She is now a really cute girl.

Louise looks up from James to Yuki. "Ah, yes." She looks from James to Yuki. "I would like to hire the both of you as waitresses. Looking at Yuki she says, "since you're stuck that way at least until this time tomorrow, you might as well earn some money before going back, right?"

---

"You think I'm being... loose, right?" Jana asks, looking at the ground. "But she's already together with someone..." She glances shortly at Lana's back as she fiddles with her clothes. "And they're both so beautiful... I don't stand a chance..."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Yuki looks to Louise and shrugs. "Not really sure about that."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying