League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 am

"Oh, what is it now?" the princess mutters as she gets out of the coach. As an experiment, she tried to dissassemble one of the Metswat through the barrier.

Soon, Jamie, with the aid of two other knights sets up her bed right next to Paige's. "Good idea Paige. Now I'll be able to mentor you 24/7!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh, what is it now?" the princess mutters as she gets out of the coach. As an experiment, she tried to dissassemble one of the Metswat through the barrier.

That actually does seem to work as they weren't particularly prepared to deal with her powers while focusing on the kitty. SPeaking of which she smiles and turns to the Princess.."Do that again nyao!"

Soon, Jamie, with the aid of two other knights sets up her bed right next to Paige's. "Good idea Paige. Now I'll be able to mentor you 24/7!"

"what exactly do I need mentoring in anyway? You can't have been at this much longer than me"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 am

"You don't need to tell me twice" the princess says, trying to dissassemble all of the Metswat mages at once.

"I'm not really sure. The princess has a sense of irony you see, and I think she liked the idea of someone in a position of authority suddenly being told what to do." Jamie said before kneeling to look Paige in the eye before pulling her into a hug. "But don't worry. I'll be a kind mentor."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 am

Blazerkin wrote:"You don't need to tell me twice" the princess says, trying to dissassemble all of the Metswat mages at once.

She starts to write in a large ornate book as the princess works, "So what brings you here?"

"I'm not really sure. The princess has a sense of irony you see, and I think she liked the idea of someone in a position of authority suddenly being told what to do." Jamie said before kneeling to look Paige in the eye before pulling her into a hug. "But don't worry. I'll be a kind mentor."[/quote]

Paige blushes alot at this, in a form designed to exist without guys one gets some really obvious programing here.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 am

"I'm just here to recruit some chefs." the princess says, dissassembling a few stragglers.

As Paige blushed, Jamie pulled away. "Oh no, you're burning up! Are you sick?" she says, placing her hand against Paige's forehead.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 am

Blazerkin wrote:"I'm just here to recruit some chefs." the princess says, dissassembling a few stragglers.

"Well take what you need..."

As Paige blushed, Jamie pulled away. "Oh no, you're burning up! Are you sick?" she says, placing her hand against Paige's forehead.

"How would a doll get sick?"She growls.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:07 am

"Indeed I will." the princess says, dissassembling the last Metswat, which should bring down the barrier.

"Oh... good point." Jamie says. She stands up and says, "Since you're my squire, I need to teach you knightly things. C'mon, lets see if this place comes with horses." She grabs Paige's wrists znd leads her outside insearch of stables."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Indeed I will." the princess says, dissassembling the last Metswat, which should bring down the barrier.

*Indeed it does*

"Are you going to take them?"

"Oh... good point." Jamie says. She stands up and says, "Since you're my squire, I need to teach you knightly things. C'mon, lets see if this place comes with horses." She grabs Paige's wrists znd leads her outside insearch of stables."

"Where would we get horses from anyway?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 am

"Who, the mages? May as well, could use some court magicians." The princess orders the maid and knights to put ghe mages in the box and make them into court magicians.

"Well, the coaches are pulled by mechanical horses aren't they? Seems reasonable to assune there would be spares. says Jamie, still looking for horses.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 am

Lian wrote:"Well I don't know.."

Well, just sitting here thinking about it won't do any good.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ashuros » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 am

Upon noticing Penalty, another spark seemed to flicker in Juliette’s mind, as she realized that contradictory to her memories this magical girl was both the owner of the mansion and her boss. “Oh forgive me Miss, I was busy cleaning your home, when these two arrived looking for a baby sitter.”
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Who, the mages? May as well, could use some court magicians." The princess orders the maid and knights to put ghe mages in the box and make them into court magicians.

"Hold up.. they deserve something lower... "

"Well, the coaches are pulled by mechanical horses aren't they? Seems reasonable to assune there would be spares. says Jamie, still looking for horses.

"I don't know did you have extra cars or motorcycles?"

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"Well I don't know.."

Well, just sitting here thinking about it won't do any good.
[/quote]

"I am really not interested in pursuing this... I mean if i am supposed to stand around with my group all day it doesn't sound fun"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:22 am

"Well what's there to do for fun around here?" Ashley asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am

Penalty nods to Juliette--it seemed somehow...odd to have a maid, but there she was.

"Oh? Who are they...?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Lian wrote:"No, but as I said my partners are doing the same so I am sure someone's is ready to do it.."

"that helps... really..." Jason said dripping with sarcasm "anyways where's the traditional brainwashing bit or they going with a free to do anything as long as it doesn't interfer safeguard?"
By this point her self conciousness of her nudity was no longer such a prevalent factor as post self examination she noted that she had grown spines/scales that just so happened to cover the XXX bits. As she stood upright she felt a some food pangs as her stomach growled/roared, energy requirement of the change had made her hungrier then she care to admit. Looking at the girl that changed her "I feel like i could eat a cow... is that normal?" she said walking over to her.

(did the random attacking NPC have a name? or is it one of those plot points where she disappears now and i'll never see her again so it won't matter)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying