Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 am

Gorten looks around trying to pin point where the womans song is coming from. He knows the mines are a dangerous place for a woman to be, plus he kinda likes the music, but first comes duty. "You men keep working!" he orders the men. He then sets off to try to find where the music is coming from...
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 am

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Caravan Square~~

"We need to get whatever supplies we can scavange, and check to see if there are any survivors," Michael said not only to Calon, but to Jace, Justin, and Andrew, "We'll be heading out as soon as we've got a pair of wagons unloaded and ready to go. If you've got anything you want to take with go get it now, otherwise help finish unloading the wagons. The sooner we leave the better chance we'll have."

Jace raises one hand to signal he's understood, then continues helping with unloading the wagons.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 am

Andrew nods, then heads back to his house, getting his trailing cloak, ink, a feather, scrolls and his walking stick. He goes back to the square, ready to leave.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

"A scavenger run." said Calon. "Very well. Before you go in, you should know that something is amis in there that even I am wary of. It goes without saying that you may well need to defend yourselves. What weapons do you have on hand and how good are you at using them?"

To punctuate his question he drew his knife and showed it to them. The pale blade caught the morning sun, giving off a dull shine.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Justin nods and then goes to help Jace unload the wagons.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:12 pm

"so you want me to go into the mines and prove to people nothings there?"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Of all places, Romeo was very surprised to hear a woman's voice in this mine, the dark wall and the humidity didn't seem to him as a proper place for a fair flower to bloom. Yet there was this enthralling song he could hear, but he could tell where from it was coming, certainly not from those rude miners. He looked right and left, trying to pierce the obscurity with his eyes.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Only upon entering the empty street behind him does the man finally notice Ash. His eyes go wide as he notices he is being followed, and after a moment of pause he takes off running as fast as he can, which is not incredibly fast thanks to his robe.

Ash sighs as the man takes off running, and chases him, running quickly. And here I had been hoping to retain a bit of stealth... he thought.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby TKC » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

Following after the voice lead Gorten back the way he had just came, and to where Romeo was looking about for the very same voice. To Gorten's more trained ears it sounded like the voice was coming from a small branch off of the main path. It was darkened and tight, but Gorten would be able to easily squeeze through.

~~~~

Romeo tried to determine where the music was coming from, but before he could Gorten, master of the mines, came up to where he was standing, looking as if he was following some sound.

~~Loraie: Caravan Square~~

Michael gave a small laugh and a shake of his head at Calon's words, "I know there is something amiss in the mists. That is why I'm taking a dozen of the city guards with us," noticing Andrew coming back and the final unloading of two of the carts he raised his voice, "Alright! All who are coming with me get over here! If you're not situated by the time we leave you can catch up or stay here!"

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

"Exactly!" the merchant said with a bright smile, "Once everyone calms down things can return to normal. Of course," he pulled a heavy pouch up and dropped it on the table with a loud thud, "I will pay you well for your services."

~~~~

It doesn't take Ash long to catch up to the man, especially when the man trips over his own robe and tumbles to the ground, quickly becoming entangled in it.

"Stay back!" the man's ragged and panicked voice comes muffled from the robe, "Leave me alone!"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Ash sighs to himself at the mans panicked attitude. He draws his knife and holds it up for the man to see. "Calm yourself, old man." he says, his voice calm and emotionless. "I won't hurt you...if you hand over that shiny trinket you have there." he adds. "And before you try to yell for help, remember that we're down an abandoned street. It'll take a few minutes for anyone to find us."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Gorten used his ears to guide himself. He didn't care about how dark he was, he was accostomed to it already. He squeezed through and continued on listening to the same song wondering what exactly could it be...
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Musashi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 am

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Caravan Square~~

Eric was more than happy to have Maewyn moving closer to him, and he smiled reassuringly to her, "Don't worry Maewyn, we gave those mist spawn a good thumping. I doubt there are many left out there now. I'm sure we'll be trading normally just fine in a little while. Of course," he draped his free arm lightly around Maewyn's waist, "With my broken arm it'll be some time before I can go out again. I'll probably just have to stay here and rest... Maybe find a sweet and charming girl to help nurse me back to health?"

Arm around the waist? SCOOOOORE. Maewyn smiled sweetly and leaned against Eric just a little. She wasn't normally this forward, but it had been so long since she'd had the opportunity... normally her life was full of bread, bread, and more bread. Bread doesn't always make good company. D:

"I.. I could look after you, a bit, if you'd like... I'd like to be of some use. Bread can only do so much for people."
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:42 am

Hearing Michael call out, Jace put the last packet of goods in its place then hurried to join him.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 am

Romeo, not daring making big steps in this unfamiliar environnement while searching for the voice noticed the short and muscular man who took the role of leader to break the strike back at the surface. He tryed to be as polite as possible when asking him :

" Hi sir ! Do you have any idea who is singing in this dark place ? "
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm

((^^;; Apologies fro my delay.))

/Blinking, Virgil paused carefully, regarding the nervous merwoman for a moment, the sun flickering off of the water between them. Clearing his throat as quietly as he could, Virgil speaks again, /

"Er--I'm not planning to go fishing for you--there's no need to worry about that..."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying