[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 pm

It wasn't long before the moaning, howling, and screaming began to echo into the alleyway. Through Jack's blurred vision, the night illumination became dimmer as the horde charged after the sweet-smelling target he displayed. The figures seemed to move and blend together and it was too late to be upset about it as he felt a small scratch on his wrist that scraped down the shotgun barrel.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Matt turned around in circles his 2 pistols at the ready as his heart started beating at a crazy pace. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Jack begins firing! Firing and shoving, reloading and firing again! He didnt know how much he was hitting, but he was damn sure he wouldnt stand there and do nothing.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Jack felt several swings and scratches on his body, but he felt more pints of blood run down his skin and soak his clothes than he had ever thought possible. Bits of gore splattered the alley and bounced off Jack's stalwart and flailing form. Scratch after scratch, second after second, time seemed to drag on forever until before he knew it, there was nothing else in the alley but blood, body parts, and a wounded Jack.

Matt couldn't see anything for the first second, looking all around. For a few panicked seconds, all Matt heard was a menacing growl. At one point he passed over the alley, from the darkness a pair of crimson-lit eyes some twenty feet up. In the darkness, it was impossible to see if it was a trick of the mind without stopping to aim at it.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Matt did that exact same thing and took out the more accurate rifle. "Who's there?!" he shouted.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Jack stands, panting hard. "Je... sus..." He wipes the last of the pink goo from his eyes. "That... hurt." He catches his breath, then starts walking with a sharp inhalation of breath. He couldnt wait there... he had to find shelter... or something to patch himself up.

He starts down the street once more, wincing slightly with each step.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm

There were no zombies anywhere now that ALL of them had decided to visit Jack's face. A number of inviting doors presented themselves. On the one side, the Burger Baron offered a small refuge while the Narada hotel might offer more protection with a little more infection to clean out. There was a more suburb area a few miles South...away from the corporate building Julian had his sights set on. And further up a few miles he knew there was the cable provider Cantcast.

As he pointed again at the alley, the pinpoints of light seemed to shoot out at him. A secretarial bimbo had suddenly jumped the twenty feet to pounce on top of him. She knocked him to the ground and began savagely scratching at him. Her teeth, in the frantic struggle, seemed longer than normal and her nails seemed a bit longer as well...but Matt probably could already feel that.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 pm

He eventually decides the hotel has the best chance of providing him some shelter. Even if it was a little more risky. He loads up his shotgun and heads for it!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:51 pm

"You spycho!" Matt shouted as he reached for his pistol houlster since he couldnt use the rifle at such a short range and shot the secretary bimbo until the magazine was empty. His teeth clenched together as he hoped the bimbo was out for the count.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

The hotel loomed over the streets. As Jack made his way to the building, he found that a couple of people had given up and instead of succumbing to the bimbos had pretended to be superman from the hotel windows. The hotel doors were boarded up.

With the magazine unloaded, the bimbo fell to the side. Matt's chest lay slashed open and blood was soaking his ripped shirt. The bimbo's tailored suit did little to hid her legs and cleavage, but what caught Matt's eyes more were the bimbo's lengthened teeth and fingernails. Her teeth seemed half an inch longer than normal, proving to him why she looked so awkward with her lips not fully closing. Her fingernails were hard as steel and about four inches long. If it weren't for those, she be drop-dead gorgeous.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Matt rose up and put away his weapons. "Ugh... I got careless..." he said as he checked his wounds and decided he better treat those wounds quickly and so he made his way back to the bakery. He had a first Aid kit there and some antibiotics, though what really had his mind occupied was the monster secretary thing that attacked him. He had never seen such a being before, the though that the bimbos are evolving or changing lurked in his mind.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Brnin8r wrote:***

The handle remained stalwart in Michael's attempt to unlock the door. The noise didn't seem to attract any unwanted visitor.

Mike frowned and guess that it would take more then that to just bring down the door. He then looked at the door and saw that it was made out of glass. He looked around and saw that nobody was coming. MIke sighed and said, "Well I didn't want to do this but oh well."

Mike at once with the butt of the bat began to hit the glass door in several spots to allow him to walk in easily.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 pm

"Great..." Jack groans at the boarded up doors, and begins walking around the hotel, looking for a way in.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 pm

The other side of the hotel was just a dark alleyway and weirdly enough there were only a few zombies that were sitting around fumbling with their heels and dresses. These bimbos were dressed in construction uniforms that had been heavily altered. The heavy jeans had been cut to daisy dukes and the only thing that covered their modest was their white tube tops with skimpy orange vests. They might have been men...but there was no sign about it now. They looked to see him and charged. A dozen miles or so, over the silence, a low ringing sound carries over the air.

As Matt headed back he passed the same street in which the fifty or so bimbos had congregated around the salon. They had now since given up on their quest for the most part. Still some tried to get into the glass. They hadn't noticed Matt yet. Off in the near distance, a security alarm begins to ring and the mass of zombies screech in unison and begin to sprint away through the alleys. The street is now completely empty.

As Mike broke the glass a high ringing alarm began to cry into the night. As if in return for the alarm noise, the surrounding blocks seemed to come alive with the moaning and howling of zombies.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Jack unloads his shotgun at them from a safe distance, not wanting to get any more damaged than he already was. Once the way is clear he continues his search of the building.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying