TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Dark Scout Cyclondia » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:42 pm

Ashlee: Hey Vivio-Chan be nice to Mika-Chan! Just because you haven't been changed yet doesn't give you the right to just shun off newcomers. We all have to fight this Virus Together. We all have to work together to find out who created it.

Lana: Vivio-Chan be nice.

Sandra: We all have to work together.

OOC: No confusion intended it's me Usagi Tsukino only I am posting as Hikaru Shidou now. It is still me your friendly GM.
Dark Scout Cyclondia

Postby Comartemis » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:47 pm

((What's the point of having two accounts?))

Hey, if we get too many more people in here, one of us'll probably be sleeping on the roof! Not that that would be much of a change, but if that virus really is in the water, I'd really rather not get rained on!

Vivio sighs and extends a hand to the new girl in greeting.

Nothing personal, kid. Vivio Takamachi at your service.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dark Scout Cyclondia » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 pm

OOC: It's fun. I don't use this one too often. Time to get this RP Rolling again. I wish I knew where everyone is. They are probably just busy at the moment.

IC: *The Computer Alarm Goes off and shows two Chimera's attacking downtown. One is the same Female Chimera that attacked earlier the other one was a Male Chimera.

Ashlee: Oh man like why did this have to happen now? Gals the rest of the Introductions will have to wait. Let's get going. Wind Ring Power Make Up! *Transformed into the Wind Angel.*

Lana: Same old same old we meet a new friend and something like this happens. Like Dani do you want to come and help us with this one? Fire Ring Power Make Up! *Transforms into the Fire Angel.*

Sandra: Like how about you Helen-Chan do you want to help us out too? Ice Ring Power Make Up! *Transforms into the Ice Angel. Toni-Chan now is your chance to help out! You know what to say.

Male Chimera: Well hon it looks like those girls aren't going to come and get us. We must've scared those little Angels and their friends away.

Female Chimera: Well with no one to stand in our way we can Wreak Havoc on this whole entire Riverfront and spread our Masters Work around the entire Tri-County Area Ha haahhahahahhahahhahaahhaaha!

Scientist: *Watching the screen.* Oh yes two of my soldiers should bring those angels and their little friends out of hiding. I still have a lot of Chimera people to create! HA ahhahhhhahahhahahhahhahahahahaha!

*The Sisters and Dani teleport to the scene hoping the others will follow.*

Male Chimera: Why are their only four of you little girls weren't their a lot more of you last time. We should beat you with ease now that there are two of us.

Ice Angel Sandra: You really like honestly think we are the only four here? We like are right now but our friends are coming I hope so anyway! Ice Angel Ice Ball Blast!

*The Ice Ball Flies at the Male Chimera freezing one of it's sets of wings.*

Wind Angel Ashlee: Take this! Wind Angel Sky Attack Ambush! *Wind Angel Ashlee glowed for a split second and Ambushed the Chimera knocking it back.*

Male Chimera: Little Girls should not be out this time of night.

Fire Angel Lana: Did you just call us Little Girls! Take this Ugly Dani we could use your help too. Fire Angel Fire Blast of Fate!

Dani: Take this like ugly! Fire Spin Smash!

*The Two Fire Attacks hit the Chimera's Third Set of Wings Burning them. The Chimera was going down.*

Female Chimera: Like oh no! I don't think so Angels! Take this Hyper Beam Blast!

*The Hyper Beam hit the Three Elemental Angels barely damaging them. They were still there fighting wishing the others would show up soon.*
Dark Scout Cyclondia

Postby Comartemis » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Not having anything in the way of teleportation, Vivio glances at the attack's location, initiates her 'Someone Else's Problem' invisibility spell, then finds the nearest window and jumps out, kicking off the side of the building and riding the air currents downtown. She should get there in a minute or two.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Kristy teleports to the location and lets loose with her Foxfire attack to blind the female Chimera. "Never expected a Kitsune to show up, huh?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Wind Angel Ashlee: Hey like you stupid monsters take this! Confusion!

*Wind Angel Ashlee's Red Jewel glows as the Attack hits the Chimera's Dead on Confusing them. In their confusion they decide they need to attack each other instead of the Angels.*

Female Chimera: Like why are you attacking me hon?

Male Chimera: Idon't know why I keep attacking you. I don't know where I am attacking either. That Espeon Angel must've done something to confuse us.

Female Chimera: I guess your right.

*The Two Chimera's continue to attack each other.*

Fire Angel Lana: Like where is everyone at. We need some help.

Ice Angel Sandra: Where are our friends?

Dani: Like I don't know. I guess we will just have to hold them off as much as we can.

*The Two Chimera's then snapped out of Confusion and started Attacking the Hybrid Elemental Angels as well as the Ninetails Hybrid.*

*The Angels and the Ninetails Hybrid spot Kristy the Kitsune.*

The Elemental Hybrid Angels and Dani: Kristy-Chan you like came to help us! Yay. Are the others coming?

OOC: Our characters need help from the rest of the crew.

IC: Chimeras: Drat! The master told us about a Kitsune Girl. Why didn't we heed his warning.

Female Chimera: Like oh no my eyes! Luckily I have some effects from Umbreon. Moonlight!

*The Female Chimera heals herself as well as her Blindness.*

Female Chimera: Take this you little weak Girl! Mirror Move!

*The Mirror Move mimicked the Fox Fire and hit Kristy right in the chest.*

Male Chimera: Take this Fire Fox and your Ninetails and Flareon friends are going to get it too! Surf Attack!

OOC: That Water Attack is not infected.

IC: Fire Angel Lana: Oh no a water attack! Sis help!

Ice Angel Sandra and Wind Angel Ashlee: Protect.

*The Surf Attack bounced harmlessly off of Fire Angel Lana and Dani and just dissipated.*

Male Chimera: Drat! Stupid Protect! My attack did nothing. Good work hon.

Female Chimera: Like thanks babe.

*The Fight continues to rage on as Kristy, the sisters and Dani wait for their friends to come help them.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Helen pops up onto seen somehow. "Hope I'm not too late, Water Ring Power! Make Up!" Helen said, and after transforming, she somehow manged to use a water gun attack on the respective enemy chimeras.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Asch » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:26 pm

"Grass Ring Power! Make up!" A voice shouted from nearby the battle scene, a strange pollen falling from the sky onto the two Chimeras a few moments after. "For the sake of mother Earth, I will not allow you two monsters to triumph over good!" Delilah appeared from beyond the shadows, in her Grass Elemental Angel form. "Pretty good, right!? I thought I needed a cool entrance phrase! Er... anyways! Evil monsters, that pollen is a special creation, meant to leave you dazed and confused! Try fighting us if you can barely tell friend from foe from brick wall!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:Helen pops up onto seen somehow. "Hope I'm not too late, Water Ring Power! Make Up!" Helen said, and after transforming, she somehow manged to use a water gun attack on the respective enemy chimeras.

OOC: I liked how you introduced your character. That was cool pop up onto the Scene somehow LOL! :lol:

Wind Espeon Angel Ashlee: Helen-chan like welcome to the fight. *Executes a Psybeam at the Chimera.

Fire Flareon Angel Lana: Like welcome to the Battle Helen-Chan! *Executes a Fire Spin Trapping the Enemy Chimeras.

Ice Glaceon Angel Sandra: Like Helen-Chan I so totally knew you would show up. *Fires an Ice Beam at the Enemy Chimera.*

*The Battle Continues to rage On.*

Asch wrote:"Grass Ring Power! Make up!" A voice shouted from nearby the battle scene, a strange pollen falling from the sky onto the two Chimeras a few moments after. "For the sake of mother Earth, I will not allow you two monsters to triumph over good!" Delilah appeared from beyond the shadows, in her Grass Elemental Angel form. "Pretty good, right!? I thought I needed a cool entrance phrase! Er... anyways! Evil monsters, that pollen is a special creation, meant to leave you dazed and confused! Try fighting us if you can barely tell friend from foe from brick wall!"

OOC: Nice Entrance Asch. Now we just need to wait for N8 and Riana to post and then all of the Elemental Angels will be on the Battle Scene. Hey Kris_Roth, Do you think you could make my Avvie Smaller if I sent it to you, or did you have Kumi-Chan do that for you.

*A sudden Freak Rainstorm occured and Grass Angel Delilah became a Leafeon Hybrid with all of Leafeon's attacks learned from Leveling up and form TMs. When all was said and done Grass Leafeon Angel Delilah looked like this only with the Angel wings Tiara and all the accessories of the Elemental Angels

Elemental Eeveelution Angel Sisters and Dani: You look so totally cute Delilah-chan!
Last edited by AshK on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:36 pm

OOC: Yeah I should really try to notice my word flubs.

IC: "So, lets shows these Chimeras how attacks are really done!" Helen said launching a Bubblebeam attack at them.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Comartemis » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:39 pm

((Um, Usagi... your avatar is obscenely huge. Please shrink it a little.))

Vivio touches down on the street about thirty feet away from the two Chimeras and levels her ax at them.

Entrance phrase... entrance phrase...oh, I got it!

AHEM!

Die, scumbags! PHOTON LANCER!

Vivio launches a barrage of yellow energy globes at the two chimera.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 am

Toni found herself drawn to (wherever the angels are fighting) It was like something inside her was pulling her that way. As she neared the fighting scene, her instincts kicked in and she rushed off towards the fight. "Poison Ring Power! Make Up!" Now in her elemental form, it only took a Power Ranger-esque acrobatic run around a chimera to get to the other angels. As she passed the chimera, she swept her hand across its side. "Sorry sisters...forgive me..." it showed that she was embarrassed for being late. She cast her hand dramatically at the creatures as if some power compelled her to do it, "It's monstrosities like you that make me sick to my stomach...although, "she continued with a smirk, "You might be feeling that way too if my poisoned touch did anything to affect you." she said towards the one she had touched.

((Sorry if I use the wrong facts...it's hard to follow this RP with my computer being repaired >_<))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:22 pm

Bree arrived on the scene and transformed.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Sayomi looked at the female Chimera. She had stepped out... feeling a bit out of place again... then saw the huge thing infront of her.

"Oh... eep!"

As it noticed her and swiped a paw at her, she instinctively used a Bounce attack to hop up onto its nose, then, being nervous and haveing nothing better to do, she uses Close Combat on it. Attacking its face in a series of rapid blows.

((Yeah I know Lopunny dosent learn Close Combat... but I thought it would be fun. XD))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:59 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi looked at the female Chimera. She had stepped out... feeling a bit out of place again... then saw the huge thing infront of her.

"Oh... eep!"

As it noticed her and swiped a paw at her, she instinctively used a Bounce attack to hop up onto its nose, then, being nervous and haveing nothing better to do, she uses Close Combat on it. Attacking its face in a series of rapid blows.

((Yeah I know Lopunny dosent learn Close Combat... but I thought it would be fun. XD))

OOC: Azathoth: Don't worry about it! You guys can do whatever you want with your characters. Brnin8r: No worrie! :) Riana: Welcome back! :)

Wind Elemental Espeon Angel Ashlee: Don't worry about it Toni-Chan let's like all work together! Wind Angel Psybeam Tornado Blast!

Fire Elemental Flareon Angel Lana: I'm game like take this you Chimera Scum! Flaming Fire Punch Pummel.

Ice Elemental Glaceon Angel Sandra: Ice Angel Ice Ball Blast. *This time the Ball was a lot bigger.

Dani: Take this you stupid ugly Chimera Creature! Fire Blast Will o' Wisp.

Male Chimera: Drat all these girls we are completely outnumbered. Hon are you sure it is wise to keep fighting these girls?

Female Chimera: We so totally don't have a choice. The Master commands it! Flaming Steel Wing Wallup! *The Chimera knocks the Grass Elemental Leafeon Angel Delilah to the ground or so she thought. Delilah just got up and execued her attack again.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying