Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Helen goes to find Yuki.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:As Jezabell drinks the last of her cocktail, her outfit turns into black stockings, a brown, checkered skirt and a white blouse. Her hairs grows down to her calves and part of it braids itself as it turns a soft shade of brown. She is now a really cute girl.

*Jezabell sets her drink down.* Finally, I can think right...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm

TKC wrote:
Lana wrote:
*Lana goes over to Trish.* "Trish-Chan don't you dare dance without me." Lana says as she joins Trisha on the dance floor.

Trisha laughed at Lana's comment and then grinned at the other girl, "I thought ya said ya couldn't keep up?"

As she twirled and moved about she blinked and looked around, "Hey, where'd that other girl... Jana, go? I thought she was trailin after ya."

"I will do whatever I can to keep up with you hun." Lana says as she winks at Trisha and wraps her arm around her waist then pulls it back.

"Um Trish-Chan, is it okay if I put my arm around your waist?" She asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm

"You think I'm being... loose, right?" said Jana who seem a bit nervous as she looks at the ground "But she's already together with someone..." Jana then looked at another girl and said,"And they're both so beautiful... I don't stand a chance..."

"I don't think that." said Maya. She then looked at Jana and said, "I think you are hot. OH!" Maya then shook her head and didn't know what was going on. Maya was having a hard time thinking straight much less thinking at all. Did she really think that or was her mind too jumble up from what has happen to day. Maya then said, "What I mean I think is that I think you are just as beautiful then them. Well you know."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:38 pm

*She finds that she really does think that Jana is hot. Even moreso than Lana or Trisha.*

*Lana continues to dance with Trisha with her arm around Trishas Waist.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 am

Hikari comes out of the storage room.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby TKC » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 am

Lana wrote:
"I will do whatever I can to keep up with you hun." Lana says as she winks at Trisha and wraps her arm around her waist then pulls it back.

"Um Trish-Chan, is it okay if I put my arm around your waist?" She asks.

Lana wrote:*She finds that she really does think that Jana is hot. Even moreso than Lana or Trisha.*

*Lana continues to dance with Trisha with her arm around Trishas Waist.*

"Well it's a little late to ask, dontcha think?" Trisha said as she stuck her tongue out at Lana. She didn't pull away though, instead dancing against Lana.

Noticing Jana and the girl from earlier she raised her voice and waved, "Jana! Why dontcha bring your friend over and dance with us?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 am

(Sorry TKC. I guess I should've waited for you to post this morning before I went ahead and did it.)

"I-I'm S-Sorry Trish-Chan." Lana says in a worried voice.

*Jana and Maya can't resist the urge to join Trisha and Lana out on the Dance Floor.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 am

((I kinda want to get back to posting in here, and was interacting with Evra, I think, but it's been forever since either of us have posted. Last I remember, our characters were kissing, but I'd kinda like to know what was last said before I try and get back into posting in this thread. I don't have the time to look right now, though.))
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Evra wrote:maggie continues kissing her eyes closed

((Sorry about missing this, Evra. I didn't intentionally mean to do so. I was constantly waiting on you to post, when I should've been posting all along. If I ever don't notice your replies for a while, just pm me about it.))

Breaking the kiss, finally Joanne looks at Maggie, waiting for her to open her eyes once again.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 pm

(( I'm waiting on James' post before continuing with Louise. Also, Lana, could you please try and tone down the 'urging' a little? Trisha already invited Jana and Maya, so they were likely going to join you anyway. Plus, I'd like to leave it mostly up to the players themselves what do to. Making them think the other girls are hot is fine, but what they feel like doing is for them to decide. ))

"Thank you," Jana says shyly. She looks up as she hears Trisha calling. After a moment of hesitation, she offers Maya her hand. "Would you... like to dance?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Hikari reports back to Louise. "Do you need anything Boss-chan?" She says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

*Jezabell turns to Louise.* So... What now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

"Thank you," said Jana. She then looked to see that they wer invited to dance, "Would you... like to dance?"

Maya just looked at Jana's hand and couldn't help to notice how beauiful it went with her body. Maya could saw that the whole thing was hot but she shook it off. Maya then said, "Umm..I don't know how to dance to this though."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:(( I'm waiting on James' post before continuing with Louise. Also, Lana, could you please try and tone down the 'urging' a little? Trisha already invited Jana and Maya, so they were likely going to join you anyway. Plus, I'd like to leave it mostly up to the players themselves what do to. Making them think the other girls are hot is fine, but what they feel like doing is for them to decide. ))

(Sorry Loid. Forgive me?)

*Lana enjoys every minute of the contact with Trisha.* "So any ideas on what to do after we dance for a bit Trish-Chan?" Lana asks as she continues to dance with her love.

(Miki, Loid, I didn't mean to boss you around forgive me?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying