League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"No, but as I said my partners are doing the same so I am sure someone's is ready to do it.."

"that helps... really..." Jason said dripping with sarcasm "anyways where's the traditional brainwashing bit or they going with a free to do anything as long as it doesn't interfer safeguard?"
By this point her self conciousness of her nudity was no longer such a prevalent factor as post self examination she noted that she had grown spines/scales that just so happened to cover the XXX bits. As she stood upright she felt a some food pangs as her stomach growled/roared, energy requirement of the change had made her hungrier then she care to admit. Looking at the girl that changed her "I feel like i could eat a cow... is that normal?" she said walking over to her.

(did the random attacking NPC have a name? or is it one of those plot points where she disappears now and i'll never see her again so it won't matter)

(What attacking npc? The Doctor was fighting you the whole time she's as much a Kaiju girl as the new Jason)

She looks through her bag, "I can brain wash you into a happy job if that's what you'd prefer and yes we eat alot"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Izumi rubs the back of her head and her ears droop a bit. "I'm Izumi, and this is my...daughter, Junko. We live in the forest next door. I'm looking for the person who's been changing everyone, to destroy her and set things to rights. I don't know how dangerous it will be, so I'm looking for somewhere safe to," she gulps. "Leave my daughter. For just a little bit."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Penalty lets out a very small yawn.

"Oh...? how can I be sure that you're not...with them, though?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Izumi hops up into the air and balances on a ball of fire to keep herself hovering at Penalty's level. The air around her wavers from the heat coming off of her. "Do you think I'm happy like this? Do you? All I want is to go back to how things were. And...protect my daughter. Does that sound like them?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

[How tall is Izumi...? Penalty is a fairly young girl herself.]

Glancing between her maid, her mansion, and the pair of kitsune, she nods.

"Alright, I suppose that's fine--we do want the same thing, but Juliette!"

She looks over to the maid.

"I want you keeping the young one under your watch! It wouldn't do to have teh house get burned down or have her turn out to be a spy..."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 pm

[Izumi is an adult woman, and from her pic I'll assume decently tall and somewhat muscular.]

Izumi keeps hovering next to Penalty, but lets the haze around her ebb. "You mean you're after this nutjob as well? Maybe we could help each other then. Two heads are better than one."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby ashuros » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 pm

“Oh well this is a hero that’s going to try and stop those behind the transformations, she just needs someone to look after her child first.” Juliette said, before turning to the kitsunes. “Sorry what did you say your name was?”
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Lian wrote:(What attacking npc? The Doctor was fighting you the whole time she's as much a Kaiju girl as the new Jason)

She looks through her bag, "I can brain wash you into a happy job if that's what you'd prefer and yes we eat alot"

(The Doctor is the attacking NPC i was referring to, Is it the Yao Ying person? as she never exactly introduced herself to my character before striking at him and as he was retired he wouldn't know who she is.)

"I'll pass on that..." Jason deadpanned standing next to the doctor to compare general sizes. Pondering for a quick second she looked slyly at the doctor "Though i do owe you for the hit from the tree." she said before attempting to yank on the doctors tail while grabbing the end of the doctors lab coat intending to rip it off of her.

(also what does the doctor look like? similar model kaiju? and how big is she/Jason now? 10 feet?)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:23 pm

She lets herself fall to the ground, catching herself with an athletic tumble. "I am Izumi. My daughter, Junko, is in your hands." She looks down at her daughter and her face gets tight. "Please be careful with her. She's all I have right now."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Lian wrote:"I am really not interested in pursuing this... I mean if i am supposed to stand around with my group all day it doesn't sound fun"

Why not look for something else?

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Well what's there to do for fun around here?" Ashley asks.

I think there was an arcade in here somewhere.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ashuros » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Looking at the pair, Juliette paused for moment as she thought of a satisfactory response."I'll be sure to keep her safe and under watch." she said nodding, before thinking to her own concerns. "Just try and fix this soon, my thoughts are becoming.....a mess."
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:(What attacking npc? The Doctor was fighting you the whole time she's as much a Kaiju girl as the new Jason)

(The Doctor is the attacking NPC i was referring to, Is it the Yao Ying person? as she never exactly introduced herself to my character before striking at him and as he was retired he wouldn't know who she is.)

"I'll pass on that..." Jason deadpanned standing next to the doctor to compare general sizes. Pondering for a quick second she looked slyly at the doctor "Though i do owe you for the hit from the tree." she said before attempting to yank on the doctors tail while grabbing the end of the doctors lab coat intending to rip it off of her.

(also what does the doctor look like? similar model kaiju? and how big is she/Jason now? 10 feet?)

"Are you sure.. you could be obssessed with being the best nurse you can be..... or computer repair.. or accounting!"The Doctor leaps back being far more used to being an 8 foot tall lizard woman than Jason..."Naughty girl... hormones getting the best of you already?"She leaps off super leap style at this point.

The woman who was Jason's former chess partner seems to be stiring at this...

(Yep that was doctor Ying Yao.. she's lighter colored but green, also has spines are her back she has dark blue hair with a slight purple highlight)

muffinstud wrote:She lets herself fall to the ground, catching herself with an athletic tumble. "I am Izumi. My daughter, Junko, is in your hands." She looks down at her daughter and her face gets tight. "Please be careful with her. She's all I have right now."

There's a slight twinge in her thoughts.. what happens to her daughter if everything is fixed?

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"I am really not interested in pursuing this... I mean if i am supposed to stand around with my group all day it doesn't sound fun"

Why not look for something else?

Headmistress Riana wrote:"Well what's there to do for fun around here?" Ashley asks.

I think there was an arcade in here somewhere.

"Are you sure you'll fit on the machine and stuff?"

ashuros wrote:Looking at the pair, Juliette paused for moment as she thought of a satisfactory response."I'll be sure to keep her safe and under watch." she said nodding, before thinking to her own concerns. "Just try and fix this soon, my thoughts are becoming.....a mess."

Juliette feels a bit of happiness each time she cleans, or her cute master praises her.... that might bother the bits of Tommy inside.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Lian wrote:"Are you sure you'll fit on the machine and stuff?"

Oh, yeah... Maybe they changed some to fit people my size?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:"Are you sure you'll fit on the machine and stuff?"

Oh, yeah... Maybe they changed some to fit people my size?

"and you'd probably be able to actually do most of the stuff you'd play.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Lian wrote:"and you'd probably be able to actually do most of the stuff you'd play.."

Hmm... Hadn't thought about that. What kinda powers do you think I have, anyway?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying