TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Asch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:13 pm

(Usagi, can we watch the bunnying? You're doing a bit too much controlling on Delilah's part than I feel comfortable with. oo;
Also, I'm updating Delilah's Leafeon appearance since Usagi said it was acceptable. The new appearance is here, but of course she'll still be wearing her elemental angel stuff. The tail seems to be part of the costume in that image, but we'll pretend it isn't.)

"Ow..." Delilah cried as she got to her feet again. "I guess this calls for a change of strategy." She raised her right hand into the air, and the whole area became engulfed in enhanced sunlight. "SUNNY DAY! Lana! We have an advantage now!" She brought her hand down and held her right had towards the chimera, stabalizing her aim with her left hand as her body began to glow. The light quickly swam into her extended hand, and a large beam of light show at the female chimera. "SOLAR BEAM!"
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:17 pm

Sayomi, still being on the female Chimera's face, asks it.

"Umm... why are you attacking, anyway?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:30 pm

OOC: Sorry about that Asch. I didn't know I was controlling your character too much.

Female Chimera: Like Get off of me you Bunny take this! Fire Blast! I am doing this because my master commands it!

Wind Elemental Espeon Angel Ashlee: Take this you ugly monster! Confuse Ray. *the Ray hits the male Chimera Confusing him.

OOC: I know Espeon can't use Confuse Ray in the Game, but Ashlee Can in this RP.

Male Chimera: *Executes a Leaf blade Attack against the Female Chimera due to confusion.

Female Chimera: Like why are you attacking me? *Just then the Female Chimera is hit with a Confuse Ray and she starts to attack the Male Chimera.

Fire Elemental Flareon Angel Lana: Like now is our Chance! Flaming Wing Attack! *Lana executes the attack with her Wings on Fire and Knocks the Chimera's Down but not out.

Ice Elemental Glaceon Angel Sandra: Take this! Blizzard Wing Attack!

*Sandra flaps her wings so fast that she creates a Blizzard that freezes the Chimeras on Contact.*

*Dani executes a Quick Attack and knocks the Frozen Chimera's Against the wall.*

Wind Espeon Angel Ashlee: Like anyone else want to execute anymore blows before we head back to base?

Fire Flareon Angel Lana: Like anyone who wants to attack now can. Just like don'tuse any fire attacks because the Ice will be melted.

Ice Glaceon Angel Sandra: Like anyone want to get in another blow?

Dani: I have like already had plenty of blows to those ugly monsters.

OOC: When do you want to get rained on suddenly Comartemis?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Sayomi, who barely dodged the rain of attacks on the chimeras (she was still on the famale one's nose) shakes her head.

"If its allright... I am going to sit here awhile... That was tireing. Dont worry about me, I'll get back to base in a few minutes."

((Sayomi is actually going to wait for them to thaw, but she dosent want the others to try and stop her. She wants to talk to the Chimera's))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:50 pm

OOC: The Chimeras are open for attack now. They are both frozen solid. Azathoth you can get in a few blows while they are frozen. Everyone the Chimeras are open for attack.

*Oh but the Chimera ambush wasn't over yet. With the Two front-running ones frozen Solid two more appeared and started attacking everyone in sight. Ashlee and her sisters couldn't do anything against them. Both of them used Giga Drain Followed by Giga Impact to knock the sisters out.*

Chimera # 3 Male: Good with their three leaders down for the count we can start attacking the rest of them. Without the leaders the group will fall and the Master will reign supreme and spread the Virus throughout the Tri-County Area, the State, the country the continent and eventually the entire world. Ha ahhahhahhahhahhahaha!

Chimera # 4 Female: So like little girls there is no way you can stop us now! Your leaders are Down for the count. What are you going to do about it.

Dani: Take this ugly! Confuse Ray!

*The 4th Chimera(Female) Dodged the Confuse Ray and knocked the fifth leader out. She then heads toward the Lightning Pachirisu Angel getting ready to strike her down. They were going to win this battle no doubt about it.*

*The Two Newly Arrived Chimeras started attacking everyone else that was conscious. They were hoping they could knock the rest of them unconscious.*

OOC: Okay #'s 3 and 4 Chimera's are now open to be attacked by anyone else who wants to on this RP. I will be back shortly.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:10 pm

"This is totally not the best day to be attacking me!" Delilah shouted, the stress from the entire day starting to catch up to her. Three of the group were now out cold, meaning she'd have to be more cautious with her attacks. She held her arms out to the sides, and leaves shining various pretty colours began appearing around her until there were about forty of them. She threw her arms forward, and the sharp leaves flew at the chimeras. "Magical Leaf!" Not giving them time to react, her paddle appeared in her right hand and began to glow green until it looked more like a sword than a paddle. She leapt at the new male chimera and slashed him, shouting "Leaf Blade!", before tripping as she landed on the other side.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 pm

Toni gasped as three of the angels were knocked out. "We can't do it alone. We need to combine somehow." she didn't know what to do, so she continued to attack. "Poison Jab!" she rushed toward the nearest chimera to perform the attack.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:18 pm

((Aww she dosent want to attack the chimeras when they are frozen, she wanted to talk to female chimera #1. But she can do that later once #3 and #4 are done with and #1 thaws.))

Sayomi looks at the other two Chimeras, her eyes becomeing big and teary as she struck a cute pose.

"Do we really have to fight? Its not nice... and I dont want to have to attack you guys."

You guessed it. She was useing the Charm atack. Though she really meant what she said.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:33 pm

"Thunderbolt" Bree said sending an electrical burst at the most.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:34 pm

*The Charm attack did nothing to keep the Chimera's from Attacking. They went ahead after getting hit by the Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf and Poison Jab they went after Sayomi with no mercy.*

Chimera #3 Male: What are you going to do now Bunny Girl. Your Leaders are out cold. Soon the Pachirsu Hybrid Angel will be finished to. Take this Bunny Girl Shadow Punch.

Chimera #4 Female: *Dodges the Thunderbolt successfully.* Oh what do we have here a cute little Pachirisu Hybrid with wings?Take this you stupid Girl! Rock Throw! *The Attack hits Lightning Pachirisu Angel Bree.* How does that feel little girl. Your leaders are knocked out no one will stand in the way and our monsters and Master will Reign Supreme over this Pathetic City, soon the Tri-County Area will be under the Masters control. With your leaders and that Ninetails Hybrid down for the count you Angels don't stand a Chance. HA hahahahahahahha!

*The Ambush by Number Three and Four Continue!*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 pm

Bree just counters with a quick attack. "I won't give up" She says.
"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:04 pm

Sayomi gets hit, falling back and onto the ground. Her Cute Charm ability was trying to work on Chimera #3 as he used a punch attack to hit her soft and furry body.

((XD attack with cuteness!))
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Asch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:09 pm

"You're naive if you think we NEED them to beat you." Delilah said arrogantly. Her tone in comparison to everyone else was more serious, and she appeared to be really into the fight. She suddenly multiplied to two, four, eight, sixteen, and finally until there were apparently thirty two copies of Delilah circling around the two new chimeras. "You can try Double Team on for size now. Which one am I?" All the copies said at once, still spinning.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:18 pm

*The Chimera's were so confused that they attacked walls. A bad idea especially with the Leaders Waking up.*

*The Sisters then wake up!*

Wind Espeon Angel Ashlee: You so totally didn't think we were done for did you? Now take this you stupid Monsters! Psybeam Tornado Pummel!

*The Attack hits #3 and knocks him out.*

Fire Flareon Angel Lana: I so totally can't believe you thought you beat us! take this! Flaming Wing Attack!

*The Attack knocks #4 Out.*

*Meanwhile #'s 1 & 2 have thawed out and start to attack.*

Ice Glaceon Angel Sandra: You so totally thought we were done fore didn't you? Take this you ugly Monsters! Blizzard Wing Attack!

*The Attack hits knocking #2 out. Before #1 can be attacked however, she decides to call it a night.*

Chimera #1 Female: So you so totally defeated us again. The Master won't be happy, but I would rather retreat than be killed.

*Chimera #1 Female Teleports herself and the other three back to their headquarters. Once there # 1 wills her change back into Sakoto. The other three automatically revert back to their human forms. Their Power exhausted. Especially by the Surprise that the three leaders woke up.*

*Dani then wakes up.*

Dani: So like what did I miss?

*The three sisters will their change back to normal and then activate their holo-watches.*

Ashlee: You so totally didn't miss much. We beat the Chimera's again. It seems like they are adding two every single time.

Lana: Or in this case like three.

Sandra: Our lives are never going to be easy again are they?

Dani: I so totally don't think so.

Ashlee: So Bree-Chan, Delilah-Chan, Toni-Chan, Kristy-Chan, Helen-Chan, Sayo-Chan are you all ready to go back to base. *Turns toward the Lightning Pachirisu Angel Bree.* Like are you okay hun?

Lana: *Spots Vivio as does Dani.* Like Vivio-Chan are you alright.

Dani: Are you like going to be okay?

Sandra: Is like everyone going to be alright. Are we ready to head back to base?
Last edited by AshK on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Sayomi sighs. "I still dont know why we have to fight... You girls can go on back. I am going to go look for them. I mean... I cant work anywhere... I cant really fight that well... all I am doing is takeing up space."

"Dont worry about me... I'll be allright... And maybe I can actually help us with this..."

She bounces up to a nearby rooftop and looks around, eventually starting off towards the edge of town. The abandoned warehouses looked like a promising place for an angry scientist to set up...

((They dont actually have to be there... She just wants to go and do something to help the others. Since she isnt a heavy-hitting hybrid like they are. But still... I like her like this. Instead of being overpowered she uses cuteness. XD))

((I wonder what it would be like if she was rained on more... it would just enhance her cuteness I guess ;) As long as she could still speak human that would be fine.))

((Again I am not asking for anything. You are the GM. These are just suggestions.))
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying