The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Jacqueline » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 am

(( Of course I forgive you. I'm not angry or anything. Just wanted to let you know. ))

At Maya's words, Jana giggles. "Neither do I," she confesses. Visibly gathering her courage, she reaches out and takes Maya's hand and leads her to the dance floor where Trisha and Lana are. Once there, she turns to look at Maya, her cheeks tinged red. "We could just... try copying what they do?"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 pm

OOC: It is all cool Lana. I am ok with it.

IC:

"Neither do I," giggled Jana. Maya could see some red in Jana's cheeks, "We could just... try copying what they do?"

Maya nodded and said, "Umm...Ok. I guess we can try." Maya then began to lightly shake her butt and tried to put her arms around the smooth and curvy waist of Jana.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 am

*Lana continues to dance happily with Trisha.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 am

"Come on Jana, move that cute butt!" Trisha called out with a giggle as she pressed back against Lan, reaching her arms back to run her hands down the outside of the other girl's legs.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 am

(( If James hasn't responded by tonight, I'll go ahead and post without him. ))

At the feeling of Maya's hand on her bottom as well as Trisha's 'encouragement,' Jana blushes and gingerly lays her hands around Maya's waist. She begins to awkwardly try to dance. It is obvious she has never done anything like it before.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 am

TKC wrote:"Come on Jana, move that cute butt!" Trisha called out with a giggle as she pressed back against Lan, reaching her arms back to run her hands down the outside of the other girl's legs.

*Lana moans in pleasure at the contact with Trisha.* "Trish-Chan you are so good to me." Lana says as she returns the favor hoping it's okay to do so. She also is blushing profusely.

*Lana continues to dance happily with Trisha.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

"Don't think about it, just dance!" Trisha calls to Jana and the other girl as she lets Lana run her hands along her legs for a few moments, "Like this!"

Twirling away from Lana she begins to sway her body back and forth to the base beat of the song, while her arms and hands move in time to the main melody, "Let the music fill you and move you."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Maya could feel her hand getting closer to Jana's rear end. She then smiled a bit from having Jana's hands around her waist. Maya could see that Jana was a bit uncomfortable but so was she. Maya then said with a blush, "I think you are doing ok."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 am

Headmistress Riana wrote:Hikari reports back to Louise. "Do you need anything Boss-chan?" She says.

Ookalf wrote:*Jezabell turns to Louise.* So... What now?

Louise smiles at Jezabell. "My offer of employment for a day stands for everyone," she says. "If you don't want to accept it, you're free to enjoy yourself any way you'd like." The barmaid gestures towards Hikari. "You could ask Hikari here to accompany you..."

---

"Let the music fill me, okay..." Jana blushes, but she tries to move more fluently. Embarrassed, but having fun just from being with so many attractive girls, she smiles up at Maya with her cheeks bright red.
"Com'on, you try it too," she invites the girl, smiling widely. She doesn't seem to notice the direction her partner's hands are moving in.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 am

*Lana Twirls opposite Trisha and mirrors her movements exactly.* "This is so much fun Trish-Chan!" Lana says with a blush and a wink and a sexy pose for Trisha to see. She then goes back to dancing.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 am

Loid Thanead wrote:Louise smiles at Jezabell. "My offer of employment for a day stands for everyone," she says. "If you don't want to accept it, you're free to enjoy yourself any way you'd like." The barmaid gestures towards Hikari. "You could ask Hikari here to accompany you..."

Well, I don't have anything better to do... Sure.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby TKC » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 am

"There you guys go!" Trisha said with a happy giggle, "Don't worry about hangin onto each other though! You can get all close without doin that."

To demonstrate she twirled over behind Lana, dancing behind the girl as she moved her hands to Lana's shoulder and then down, stroking her arms as she danced, brushing her body lightly against Lana's back as she moved.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

TKC wrote:"There you guys go!" Trisha said with a happy giggle, "Don't worry about hangin onto each other though! You can get all close without doin that."

To demonstrate she twirled over behind Lana, dancing behind the girl as she moved her hands to Lana's shoulder and then down, stroking her arms as she danced, brushing her body lightly against Lana's back as she moved.

*Lana is blushing at the contact from Trisha. She likes the way it feels.*

"That feels good Trish-Chan. Do you want me to return the favor?" She asks as she turns around and faces her with a profuse blush on her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Trisha blinked in surprise at Lana, "Favor? What favor?" she gave a giggle, "I'm just dancing silly!"

Sliding her hands on top of Lana's she twined their fingers, and then started to move in a more middle eastern style of dance, using her hands on top of Lana's to guide the girl into similar movements, "Dancing is all about enjoying yourself and creating an enjoyable show for those watching."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

TKC wrote:Trisha blinked in surprise at Lana, "Favor? What favor?" she gave a giggle, "I'm just dancing silly!"

Sliding her hands on top of Lana's she twined their fingers, and then started to move in a more middle eastern style of dance, using her hands on top of Lana's to guide the girl into similar movements, "Dancing is all about enjoying yourself and creating an enjoyable show for those watching."

*Lana giggles as she dances along with Trisha.* "This is so much fun Trish-Chan." She says while blushing.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying