TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:35 pm

"I'm fine Ashlee" Bree said as she kissed Ashlee passionately. "You scared me there."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:38 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"I'm fine Ashlee" Bree said as she kissed Ashlee passionately. "You scared me there."

Ashlee:*Returned the Passionate kiss.* You so totally didn't expect us to get defeated that easily did you? *Spots Sayomi heading off toward the Abandoned warehouses.* Bree-Chan we are all three fine, but right now we like need to track down Sayo-Chan before she gets too far away. It is too soon to ambush the base. If you want to come with us you can.

Lana: Like if you don't Bree-Chan could you keep an eye on Dani. I so totally don't want to lose her.

Sandra: We like have to go after Sayomi.

Dani: Hey Bree-Chan I am going with them. We need to get to Sayo-Chan before she gets so far away. It is like way too soon to ambush the base.

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi sighs. "I still dont know why we have to fight... You girls can go on back. I am going to go look for them. I mean... I cant work anywhere... I cant really fight that well... all I am doing is takeing up space."

"Dont worry about me... I'll be allright... And maybe I can actually help us with this..."

She bounces up to a nearby rooftop and looks around, eventually starting off towards the edge of town. The abandoned warehouses looked like a promising place for an angry scientist to set up...

((They dont actually have to be there... She just wants to go and do something to help the others. Since she isnt a heavy-hitting hybrid like they are. But still... I like her like this. Instead of being overpowered she uses cuteness. XD))

((I wonder what it would be like if she was rained on more... it would just enhance her cuteness I guess ;) As long as she could still speak human that would be fine.))

((Again I am not asking for anything. You are the GM. These are just suggestions.))

OOC: I take it you don't know any of Lopunny's Attacks. She can get a job. That is what the Holo-Watches are for. N8's Character got a job. Sayomi can too. We can go search for the base of the Scientist and his Hybrid Team later on in this RP. It's too soon right now to ambush the base. The sisters know there are abandoned warehouses downtown. They just are too busy redecorating the place and keeping an eye on things. By the way, everyone has the holo-watches now. They need to activate them. That way the characters can get jobs.

*Ashlee, Lana, Dani and Sandra teleport in front of Sayomi before she gets too far.*

Ashlee: Like hey Sayo-Chan Kristy-Chan gave you the Holo-Watch for a reason. That way you can apply for a job as a human. If ever the place is attacked, you can protect it. All the businesses around here like to be protected.

Lana: Like come on Sayo-Chan let's like celebrate our victory with Hot Fudge Sundaes. We all deserve it.

Sandra: Like even you Sayo-chan you did what you could. We can like look for their base later. I would really hate for you to get captured and turned against us. Please come with us back to base. We want you in on the celebration.

Dani: We want you to be with us to celebrate our victory. It is getting kind of late.

*Waiting for Sayomi's Answer.*

OOC: The RP time is about 7:45 PM Day One. It is now dark out. Downtown Peoria isn't a really good place to be out in Darkness.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:38 pm

"Ugh, whatever." Delilah grumbled as she transformed back into her normal form. This whole thing had left a bad taste in her mouth, and she was in a less than pleased mood. "I think if we have to battle something like that again, we need to decide on some sort of strategy. We can't be careless and just do whatever comes to mind..." She crossed her arms and walked over to the others, activating her holo-watch as she did so.
Last edited by Asch on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 pm

OOC: Azathoth please post so we can get this RP rolling again. We have to wait for Azathoth to post so we can all go back to base. Will you please have your characters activate their Holo-Watches?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:31 am

((whoo... sorry for not posteing. Forums went boom. And then my links to the forums didnt work... since they were moved... so I dont really know how long this has been up. >.>; ))

"Holo watch? Whats that? I must have been out looking around when they were given out..."

"Anyway... I wasnt going to ambush the base... I was just going to look for the Chimeras. I feel sorry for them. I mean... they are probably like us... transformed against their will. Maybe I could talk to them or something..."

"Though I guess I should do it some other time. Its getting kinda late..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Ashlee: So like you never got a Holo-Watch. I like sort of figured that. Anyway here you go. *Hands Sayomi the watch.*

Lana: It like also functions as a Comlink too. That way we can like so totally stay in touch Sayo-Chan.

Sandra: Just Press this button and your human form will be shown. See.

*Presses the button and her light-green haired form with the Yellow dress shows up.*

Dani: Like your Holo-Watch will make it easier for you to get a job. *Pushes the button as her human form is put up. It looks like this
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:31 pm

Sayomi takes the watch and looks at it curiously.

"Oh... thanks!"

She puts it on and activates it, soon she looks like a normal girl.

((Edited: Found a hybrid of my own. ^_^))
Last edited by Azathoth on Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi takes the watch and looks at it curiously.

"Oh... thanks!"

She puts it on and activates it, soon she looks like she did before starting to turn into a Lopunny.

((hrmm... need to hit photobucket and see if I can find a lopunny hybrid... I am feeling left out. Where did you guys find yours?))

OOC: Comartemis sent a picture to me. I think it was on Deviantart that he found it on.

IC: Ashlee: So Sayo-Chan are you like ready to go back to base? We need to figure out what we are going to do next. We like need think strategy before we go and search for the Chimera's Base.

Lana: Do you like want us to teleport you with us back to the others. That way we can all like go back to base as a team.

Sandra: We are an excellent team Sayo-Chan.

Dani: Like we need to stick together like good Teammates! Are you ready to go back to base Sayo-Chan. The sisters can teleport you along with them. The other angels can teleport themselves.

OOC: I sent the URL for this back up board to everyone else on this RP that doesn't know about it. Hopefully we will see some posts from them.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:56 pm

"Oh... allright. I guess I'll go back. You sure you can teleport us?"
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:16 pm

Ashlee: Um like yeah. We are Elemental Angels. We also have Psychic, Telepathic, and Telekinetic Powers. Just let your mind rely on ours.

Lana: You may feel a bit disoriented when we are through, but you will get over it in a snap.

Sandra: Just close your eyes and concentrate. First we go back to the others, and then we go back to base.

Dani: *Grabs on to Lana.* I am ready Lana-Chan.

Ashlee: We all must link hands for it to work. Let your mind rely on our minds.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:06 pm

Feeling a bit silly, Sayomi grabs onto Ashlee's hand.

"Okay... I am ready."

((And do you like the pic I found? ^_^))
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:12 pm

(OOC: So where are we right now...I kinda got disoriented with the main forum being down.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:01 pm

*male on left female on right as with bio all is separated by a /*

Name: Ryu Masaki/ Naomi Masaki

Race: Human/ Robot girl

Height: 6'2"/ 5'4

Weight: 180/unknown

Eye color: Brown/ green

Hair Color/Style: short and Brown/ long and pink

Bio: Ryu is a solider in the space defense force. He is one of the top pilots they have. He is kind and friendly./ He got the virus on one of his shore leave but didn't know it till he got back to base and changed. Naomi is still a top pilot being able to take a fighter form while traveling and to fire and since she doesn't have to eat or drink or breath she can survive in space for long periods of time till she gets tired.

((after pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/L ... h-girl.jpg *armor will be removable* ))

-------------------------------------------

Ryu is just walking down a random street while on his leave and thinking to himself.
Last edited by Sasha on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:54 pm

*Ashlee, Lana, Dani, Sandra, and Sayomi teleport back to the others.*

Ashlee: So are we like all ready to go back to base.

Lana: If we are let's go!

Sandra: Come On!

Dani: I am so ready.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:21 pm

"Wait what are we doing?" Bree asked.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext