Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm

The note said this:

Dear Jade, Mina-Chan, and family;

I went on ahead to my karate tournament, I had to get an early start because it was out of town. Had to take the bus there because I knew Frank may need the car. See you tonight when I get home.

Love,
Tony

P.S. Tell Mina-Chan that she looked great last night. :wink: ;)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm

AshK wrote:The note said this:

Dear Jade, Mina-Chan, and family;

I went on ahead to my karate tournament, I had to get an early start because it was out of town. Had to take the bus there because I knew Frank may need the car. See you tonight when I get home.

Love,
Tony

P.S. Tell Mina-Chan that she looked great last night. :wink: ;)

Mina at once crumple up the note and threw it in the trash. A blush was on her face as she took her seat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"Why are you blushing Mina-Chan?" Jade asked. "So that's why you took so long, you were talking to my brother. Am I right?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

AshK wrote:"Why are you blushing Mina-Chan?" Jade asked. "So that's why you took so long, you were talking to my brother. Am I right?"

"Nothing. I am not blushing at all. Nothing," said Mina as she shook her head. She then nodded and said, "I just saw him was all. Nothing else."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 pm

"Whatever you say Mina-Chan." Jade said as she continued to wait for the rest of her family. "Do you want to eat now or wait until the others get here? Is there a specific time you need to be home?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever you say Mina-Chan." Jade said as she continued to wait for the rest of her family. "Do you want to eat now or wait until the others get here? Is there a specific time you need to be home?"

(I don't feel like RPing the whole family so we could speed things up if that is okay.)

"Around noon. I need to get home to clean the house since my dad brought people over the other night," said Mina as she looked around. "Now is fine."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

(No problem.)
Everyone in the family gathered around the table and began to eat. There wasn't much talking or anything else. The whole family ate in silence. They then went their separate ways after putting their dishes and glasses in the dishwasher. Mina and Jade were the only ones left as their plates and glasses were empty.

"So do you want to watch a couple more Tokyo Mew Mew Episodes?" Jade asked as she put her plate and glasses in the dishwasher.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

AshK wrote:(No problem.)
Everyone in the family gathered around the table and began to eat. There wasn't much talking or anything else. The whole family ate in silence. They then went their separate ways after putting their dishes and glasses in the dishwasher. Mina and Jade were the only ones left as their plates and glasses were empty.

"So do you want to watch a couple more Tokyo Mew Mew Episodes?" Jade asked as she put her plate and glasses in the dishwasher.

"I would rather start making my way home. KNowing my dad as he is right now he may have left the house a mess," said Mina as she sighed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

"Okay, you know where your clothes are. I will be cleaning up this kitchen. See ya later Mina-Chan." Jade said as she set off to clean up the kitchen and waved to Mina as she left to get ready to head home.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay, you know where your clothes are. I will be cleaning up this kitchen. See ya later Mina-Chan." Jade said as she set off to clean up the kitchen and waved to Mina as she left to get ready to head home.

Mina nodded and decided to walk back to the room. She looked around for her clothes and wonder what she had to do today.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 am

Jade would find her chest easily what would she wear.

"I better get my butt into gear as well." Jade said as she finished her duties in the kitchen.

After cleaning up everything in the kitchen including the kitchen counters and table, dining room table as well as wiping down the Microwave she found three notes.

One not was from her mother:
Dear Jade,...

The other note was from Jake:

Dear Jade,...

(Just make them up to let Jade and her sisters know that they won't be home for dinner, so she is responsible for her sisters. I will make it easier on you and type the note from Frank.)

Dear Little Sis,

Hey it's me Frank your favorite brother. I won't be home for dinner either I have a date. I probably won't be home until late, also Tony told me to tell you that he won't be home until late either. Especially since you never know whether or not the bus will be on time. Take care of Anna and Leigh for us. We are so proud of you for making the 2nd Honor Roll all first quarter. Try your best to get on the first honor roll for the rest of the year! I know you can do it Baby Sis, I believe in you. Mom and Jake also believe in you. Also even though Tony doesn't really show it much, he believes in you as well. Good look Baby Sis.

Love your favorite brother,
Frank

The James part of Jade's mind couldn't help but cringe at the Little Sis and Baby Sis comments. Needless to say Jade wasn't very pleased at all with no one but her sisters being home with her all day. She kind of found relief in it too because she couldn't dress in something as revealing as she did yesterday, she had to dress conservatively. Especially around Leigh. I guess that was the price for being a big sister.

Jade got upstairs to her room and looked through her closets and drawers for something conservative and not quite so revealing.

"Mina-Chan could you help me out for a bit. Everyone is going to be gone today and they left me in charge of my sisters. What would be the best clothes to wear to keep Leigh from groping me. I don't really have much in the way of conservative clothing except for my school clothes. I don't want to wear those during the weekend.

(We should go with the USA school schedule, so our characters should have Saturday and Sunday off from school.)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

The letter from Jade's parents would read that they were going out for a date and that they could order a pizza if the wanted to. Money was in their room.

----

Mina found some clothes and decided to wear that. She wore a pair of tight jeans and a shirt. Mina didn't like the jeans because how they hugged her hips but admitted they look good.

"Jeans and a shirt. Simple. I mean not like you want to wear anything too girly," said Mina as she was gathering her stuff.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Jade nodded and pulled out a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Jade couldn't believe that the only jeans she had in this life were hip-huggers. "That just figures." Jade says with a sigh as she puts her jeans on. they didn't look too bad on her, she had to admit. She then went to work cleaning her room. "Don't forget your school clothes, you may need them for Monday morning. See ya later Mina-Chan." Jade said as she waved goodbye to Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nodded and pulled out a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Jade couldn't believe that the only jeans she had in this life were hip-huggers. "That just figures." Jade says with a sigh as she puts her jeans on. they didn't look too bad on her, she had to admit. She then went to work cleaning her room. "Don't forget your school clothes, you may need them for Monday morning. See ya later Mina-Chan." Jade said as she waved goodbye to Mina.

"Yeah. Still don't kick me out just yet. I need to call my dad," said Mina as she pulled out her cell and dialed her dad.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hello, Rose Residence." Mr. Rose said. "How may I help you."

"I wasn't going to kick you out." Jade said to her friend before her dad picked up. "It was fun having you stay the night. Maybe we could do it some other time."

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying