TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:56 pm

((sorry for not posting))

*after walking away from kristy and mays house runs to the back side of a house sees head lights and ducks down behind the bush changeing himself into a female light aubron hair braided in the back and only three tails not to make himself look to much like his male shape he soon changes his clothes to really baggy clothes with hello kitty on them then walks up back to the door holding a pillow looking very shy before knocking on the door useing the pillow to hide her face though her face body and fur have changed to show her female form
behold my foxgirl fangirls
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:16 am

Kristy heard a knock on the door and went over to check it out..."Hey, I heard something...I think Caldy's spying on us..." She checks the peephole to see the female vixen outside..."Hey, it's Caldy's sister!"

<tag may, all at Slumber party>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:16 am

*looks up to kristy her soft blue eyes looking at her still hideing some what of her face behind the pillow very embaressed and speaks oh so softly"......................................hi im Ellen *she quickly burries herface into the pillow she is clinging to as if it was a life jacket in the middle of an ocean
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 am

Kristy smiles and opens the door..."Hi Ellen...I'm Kristy, and that's May-chan, Alex, Mika, Hira-chan, and Jas. You look a lot like Caldy....he said you'd be coming here...right?" She wonders what is going on with Ellen..."Hey, don't be shy, Ellen. We have pizza and I'll let you share my delicious buffalo wings..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:29 am

*she takes a few steps into the room behind kristy allmost trying to hide behind her look to the others waveing to them a little before clutching to the pillow again and speaks softly to kristy allmost a whisper "i cant help it..............i was a 6 year old boy last night now im a teenage girl" white cheek fur turns a bright red that allmost matches her soft red fur
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:07 am

"its allright ellen! we are all in the same boat as you, exept were either have goten used to it- or is fighting it in one way or another."
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Raleigh » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:12 pm

"Riight.. being turned into a bunny. First one to call me Usagi gets to figure out how to operate without limbs." Notices Ellen. "Interesting, you weren't turned into a standard anthro were you. To be turned into a kitsune... this virus can't just be scientific."
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:31 pm

Kristy gives some chicken wings to Ellen and invites her to sit down with the others. "We were playing spin the bottle/truth or dare when you showed up...." She looks at Ellen..."You said you were a kid who ended up not only aged progressed to a teenager, transformed into a girl, and then into a 3 tailed Kitsune? Jas, is this some weird virus, or can we pass it on to others?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:17 pm

*drops the pillow to take the wing and lightly nibbles on it blushing before sitting down* truth or dare???? whats that??? *looks to the other girls shyly wondering about things* what should i do???
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:35 pm

Kristy nods and takes a wing andmuches on it. "You can hang out with me, Ellen. As for truth or dare, it is a popular game for sleepovers. May can explain the rules, but basically, you either tell the truth when we ask you, or take a dare. Alex got dared to drink out of the toilet and then she got sick...I think she's feeling better though."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Baku Genkaku » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:50 pm

(I read the first few posts, any other rules than what is on page one, and can I play someone who has had the virus stay latent in him until now?)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:26 pm

((sure! you can join in from whatever part you want - waking up then fastforawrding (lol) or just appearing animal-ized. or just TG'ed human. (if in case you werent effected by the second wave of effects from the virus))

*the bottle landed on Ellen, i looked at her expecting it to transform her into something like it did to jas**
"nope you didnt get transformed! so i suppose its truth or dare... since your a little jumpy i suggest you go easy on her alex!"

OOC: call truth or dare alex XD
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Raleigh » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:32 pm

"I am unsure. I am unaware of anything viral that could have this many effects on people, but the other options are highly suspect."
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Baku Genkaku » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:30 am

Michael wandered holding his contracting waist through the darkness as his vision blurred, and therefore could not see anything aside from the door ahead of him. After coming back from vacation in the mountains, he wrecked his car a few yards away from the shock of him growing claws.
Michael stumbled onto the stoop and banged loudly, almost splintering the wood of the door.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:45 am

*she blinks and grabs her tails hugging on them tightly* ummmmm truth????
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying