[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 am

The door opened slowly, and the chubby teenager on the school uniform appeared, her arms sliding around Emily, who she wasn't much shorter than now, "That's okay, Mommy", she smiles. Susan had dished the food out on to plates, and was setting them on the table. "Ready to try Mommy's first meal, pumpkin?", smiled the older woman, pulling a chair out for each of them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:46 am

Emily returned the girl's hug with a smile, but also with a sad twinkle to her eye. She had no idea what was in store for her, and she was becoming so innocent already. She wondered if the girl had always been this pure and loving, but was only hiding it in an effort to look sexy. "Come on, let's get some supper into you!" She walked over with her to the table and lowered herself down into her seat. "Thank you, Susan." She pulled her braid back over her shoulder after sitting and let it hang by her side. "So, what do you think of my braid, Kathy? You think I should keep it?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:36 am

Kathy blushed, and looked back and forth between them both and nodded her head. She lifted a hand to her own blonde hair and bit her bottom lip. "Could you do mine like that, Mommy?", she asked. This caused Susan to chuckle, "There's something else for you to learn, little sister, you'll certainly be busy".

Kathy picked up her knife and fork, and looked hopefully towards Emily as she began to eat. The meal tasted wonderful, feeding the girl's growing addiction to home cooked food, although the teenager did start to squint, her eyes blurring like Emily's had.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 am

Emily gave Kathy a smile before she started eating. "I would love to, dear." She dug into the food with gusto. It had been a while since she had eaten, and her tummy had grown quite a bit since then. As she ate, she tried to recall just what Susan had done to her hair to braid it. Between cooking and sewing and taking care of herself and her children, she realized she would be pretty busy, at least until she had learned all these skills.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 am

Susan smiled as she watched them. "I think I'll head home tomorrow. You two seem like you're ready to begin your new life, but I'll only be a phone call away should you need anything. It won't take me long to drive over here". Kathy lowered her gaze a little as she ate, and soon her plate was clean. She rose from her chair, once everyone was finished, and gathered up the plates without even being asked to, and carried them to the sink.

"Isn't she much nicer this way?", whispered Susan.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 am

Emily glared at Susan while Kathy put away the dishes. She whispered back, and still just failed at sounding threatening. "You know what I think of all of your little 'improvements,' Susan. If I couldn't see this helpful girl as a part of her before, I would tear you apart." She leaned back and gave Susan a happy little smile as she rubbed her tummy. "Hmm, someone liked that pasta." She looked down and raised an eyebrow. "You still hungry little one?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 am

As if response to the question, Emily felt a suddenly jolt inside her tummy. It wasn't harsh, or painful, but would surely come as quite a shock, like a sudden poke from inside her, and then a shifting of weight, making her bump move a little beneath her dress. Susan's eyes widened a little, and then she quickly moved closer. "It kicked... ", she gasped, her hands pressing gently against the bump, and soon there was a clatter from the kitchen as Kathy put the plates down and came running to see...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

Emily gasped and jumped in her seat. "Hey now, not so hard..." She smiled and left a spot open for Kathy. "I'm your mother, not a football." It was a very odd sensation, feeling something inside her move all on it's own. Before she had just known the child was there from the warmth and from instinct. Now, actually feeling the little person inside pressing against her. She couldn't help but enjoy the experience, especially as the others crowded around to see and feel.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

Kathy's smaller, chubby hands soon joined in, brushing against the front of the dress to feel the bump. Both she and Susan gently rubbed, which felt wonderful to Emily, sending tingling pulses of pleasure down between her round thighs, and up into her breasts, and then came the kicking again in response to the rubbing, which made the teenager giggle. Susan smiled as she heard Emily refer to herself as Mother when talking to the baby inside her. "You're enjoying this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Emily closed her eyes and let out a quiet yummy sound at the mix of feelings their hands and the kicking sent through her. "...maybe." She let out a quiet giggle and sighed. For good measure, she rubbed her hand along the side of her tummy and rubbed her thighs together, to help things along.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Kathy blushed. She couldn't help acting as she did, but she still remembered who they'd been, and the giggle made her feel a strong rush of embarrassment at what Susan had turned them into it. As she looked up at the woman she now thought of as her Auntie, her vision got a little worse again, to the point where her squinting got so obvious, Susan reached into a pocket, pulling out a pair of glasses that looked very similar to the delicate ones Emily was wearing, and slipped them onto the teenager, making the resemblance even stronger.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Emily opened her eyes and gave the girl a smile once she had gotten her own pair of glasses. "Like mother like daughter, hmm? You look cute, honey." She reached out a hand and cupped Kathy's cheek. "This is all so odd and new, isn't it? But...it's not bad." She smiled and let out another yummy sound. "Not bad at all." She lifted her hands and made shooing motions to the other two girls. "Okay, I think that's enough. I'm a person, not an amphitheater. Kathy, go on and brush your teeth and get ready for bed. It's been a long day, and I think we could all use a little rest."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Kathy closed her eyes as Emily's soft hand brushed against her cheek, only opening them again when told to go brush her teeth. She leaned closer, kissing Emily's cheek, and then heads for the bathroom. Susan steps back a little, moving her hands from the bump. "I'll go finish washing up", she said, and then headed for the kitchen area. The pleasure was slow to fade even after they'd stopped rubbing, leaving Emily glowing with delight.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Emily sat and rubbed her thighs together for a minute as she enjoyed the slowly fading sensations. She eventually pulled herself up and flicked her braid behind her as she walked into the hall and to her room to fetch a towel and set out her sleepwear. "A nice warm shower should be nice, don't you think?" She smiled at her bump and looked over what options she had for her pajamas.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

There was a few that would fit. A white cotton nightie with a kitten on the chest that looked like a long t-shirt, another in pale pink with little straps over the shoulders and a red heart on the chest, and a pale yellow long-sleeved top and pants set in a stretchy cotton that had white moons and stars all over them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying