[SRP]NoMoreHeroes–Issue10: Mannahatta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP]No More Heroes–Issue5: Out of the fire into the Inf

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Mimi looked around and was a bit nervous. The bigger chest girl she remember spray milk on her but the bigger bust Chinese girl looked familiar. Memories from before flashed and remember what was said from before. She looked at Catalina and then pointed to the bigger busty girl.

"She is the one," said Mimi as she came down a bit to hug Catalina. "Still please be careful Miss Catalina."

Mimi then looked at the what was happening over the horizon and seem a bit unsure. She then looked at Dr. McCoy. "Doctor. Do you happen to have any mechanical or electronics that I can have?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Stray-chan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

(Bluh, sorry for being gone, again. But I have returned. Again.)

At length, Lulu descends from the air, wobbling still with one wing messed up, and lands among the women. "Hey, sorry for disappearing like that, those robots were a little... distracting." She looks somewhat flush, and is half smiling at whatever it was she was thinking about.

She looks over the assembled busty women (were all of them always that well endowed?), her gaze lingering on Ming, before turning to Cat. "So... think that 'nectar of life' is here? Because I totally do~" There's a certain amount of daze in her voice, as she looks over the women again. Her gaze wanders more thoroughly, until it finally comes to a stop on Ming. She smiles a bit, looking the maid up and down. "Nice outfit there..." Around then the giant Applebot goes off. Lulu seems largely unperturbed, looking back and forth between it and Ming. "Damn... I'm really getting tired of evil robots messing up my day."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Stella blinks as these occurrences whirl around her... it looked like a bad 1970's sci fi movie... and she was just utterly confused.

"Whats... going on?" She asks... her head trying to make sense of all this. She looks back to Cat. "Um... I dont know if this is the safest place for you right now..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 am

Mark blushed as the place started to get crowded with people and apparently everyone was staring at her large breasts. She tried to cover them, but it was useless. "Could someone please explain to me, what in the name of the soul society is going on?!" she exclaimed as she saw comments about some nectar of life and another robot popping into life. She thinks she's the only one out of the loop of what's going on. "What's with the robot and the attack and what?!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm

When everyone else was talking and asking questions, Cat was just looking up at Mimi while holding onto Sandra, waiting silently for the maid to identity the one that possessed the 'Nectar of Life'. As soon as the teenager pointed to Stella, the blonde schoolgirl turned and hurried up to the woman, her pale blue plaid skirt swishing about her skinny thighs as she did so. "Everyone has questions, I know... but we can all talk when it's safe!", she yelled, trying to be heard over all their voices. Reaching Stella, she grabbed onto the woman's arms, looking up pleadingly at her.

(Doing this for Dact)

She was a girl of around ten or eleven, with long, straight blonde hair left loose, hanging down to her waist. She had glasses on over her blue eyes, while her skinny body was dressed in what had to be a school uniform. It consisted of a white cotton blouse, with a pale blue plaid tie, and then a matching pale blue plaid skirt that was rather short. White socks came up to her knees, and flat-bottomed black mary janes covered her feet. She was wearing an expensive looking leather purse as if it were a back pack, one strap pulled over each shoulder.

"Please... I need the Nectar of Life... my friends say you have it", she said in a childish voice to match her appearance. "I need it right now... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Stella looks up at the shcoolgirl, still on her round rear from before. She blinks confusedly at the shcoolgirl as she grabs onto her and asks her for 'Nectar of Life'. Finally, dawning on her she is asking for her milk. Blushing, "I-I don't think that's a good idea..." She squirms, all the excitement beginning to excite her in other ways... her breasts slowly swelling. She acks and cups them, blushing. "I haven't been able to control it... I... don't know what would happen..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

(Semi quick post, sorry if i'm not responding directly to people atm more or less just trying to move this along. Though you people should be interacting with each other more so atm)

“Notch it as high as you can get it” Dr. McCoy shouted to the geeks, the scientists all quite appalled at the apple monstrosity that loom in the distance its size dwarfing a carrier could be seen from miles around like some sort of throne. As the beam cannon hummed to life energies even greater than before as the air itself seemingly searing from the sheet heat before suddenly.
“Sh#$%#$^#%^!$#” Dr. McCoy shouted as the power suddenly stopped “What’s wrong!??” she shouted
“We’re being hacked! It’s rerouting the power grid!” one of the geeks shouted
“How in the—“ before she could finish her line of though a cable seeming split from the main gun before piercing her in the eye in a swift second before any present could respond of react.
A horrible gargling scream of pain “AAAHHHHHHHHH” came from her as the energy literal disintegrated her body from the inside out as the energy shone out like beams of light through her skin before she erupted in an explosion that sent all of them nearby sprawling.

Cat would find herself in thrown into the rather big breasted Stella who herself went bouncing from the blast before being caught by a 3rd party, the grip quite firm and familiar as Cat would find herself somehow in Maria’s arms, Stella caught and gripped like a dirty rag by her head. The maid seemingly holding them both easily, Stella rather huge boobs just so happening to hang right in from of Cat’s face almost tempting her, however this was distracted as Maria’s still smiling face spoke “Mistress Catalina the master demands that we return home now.” the words though familiar were spoken with the tone of a absolute order with a coldness that made even grown man wet their beds.

The Apple Mecha meanwhile continued its broad cast, no long just depending on apple products instead it began to inflect whatever it could as it quickly began to attempt to spread its influence, though it was meeting a road blocks in surprising places as other systems fought back with competence beyond its expectations. Sorting out the blocks it focused on the closest one, the Stepford University science department, the treads allowing it to move with surprising speed towards its target.

Plot point – Cat drink or obey, blah blah blah this affects you and everyone etc…
(is there anyone I missed with a plot point question or did I catch you all… I so can’t keep track… seriously 60000+ words in gm posts already.)
(do note that the stakes are now at full kill level… yes there’s resurrection (it’s comic based after all) but it may make things worse and you’ll likely be dead for some time before the arc resolves itself… if you all die then well yeah you fail and evil wins)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Sandra took in the situation as best she could. Dr. McCoy failed to power the gun, and was completely disintegrated! A lot of her friends had been knocked away by the blast, though it seemed Katherine had found the "Nectar of Life" that they were talking about before. She turned her focus to the cannon.

Her readouts on the thing showed that it really packed a huge punch. It was horrible that the woman in the lab coat hadn't been able to fire it. Sandra wondered if she could fare any better, as she attempted to interface with the gun. Somewhat like the giant machine that threatened them, Sandra attempted to assimilate the giant cannon into her system.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 am

Cat's blue eyes widened as she saw the woman's breasts begin to swell, and she blushed brightly as she recognised the arousal that had come with it. Suddenly, she realised just what this Nectar of Life was, and cringed as Stella cupped her growing breasts, "You gotta be kidding... ", she murmured.

It was probably a good thing she had her back to Dr. McCoy when the cannon failed and the cable rippled free to pierce the woman's eye. Her reduced level of emotional maturity likely wouldn't handle seeing the death of her lecturer very well. She heard the scream ofcourse, but before she could turn, the blast across her back sent her face-first into Stella's breasts, and she felt the woman tumble over. When they came to a sudden stop, she was already in a daze, that urge from earlier kicking in once more, her cheeks bright red as the nipple was pressed against her lips. Closing her eyes, she started to push her head forward just the inch that was needed... when that voice caused her to stop. Her chest tightened, and her eyes flew open, "Maria!", she gasped, stunned at the level of relief that flooded through her young body at the maid's return.

The joy was short-lived however, her heart sinking as Maria revealed she'd come to take her home. In all her life, she didn't think she'd ever wanted anything as bad as she wanted this Nectar of Life, to unlock her potential, whatever is was, and join the older girls in battling their enemies. On top of her own selfish desire for power, her body hungered for the nipple, some urge she didn't understand, but found hard to resist.

On the other hand... Maria's tone made her knees tremble, and she felt her bladder flinch. Despite her being a maid, her aura of authority seemed staggering to the ten year old girl. She had no memory of Cat's life before lunch time, yet she still somehow felt compelled to obey. "Maria... they need my help... ", she groaned. She couldn't help but blush at how much of a naughty child she felt as she used all her mental strength to lean forward. Both her hands cupped one of Stella's huge boobs gently as she wrapped her lips around the nipple, and began to suckle... her butt clenching at the prospect of being punished for her disobedience.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Mimi saw Maria at once and didn't know what to do. At once she wanted to hover over to the only thing that she knew as a mother but at the other moment she was scared. She already knew that Maria was going to be upset about how she looks like with all the mechanics. She was mostly scared about what was going on but knew that they had to help Catalina. She at once closed her eyes and hover over to Catalina and held her still incase Maria did tried to stop. She even whispered to Catalina, "Please....keep going."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Danarth » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Horo had caught a glimpse of what had happened to the scientist woman, Mccoy, before she was once again sent sprawling backwards over the low wall by the sudden blast and the force that accompanied it. Such was the force of the explosion that Horo was sent rolling back a few times. Recovering her footing as quickly as she could from the blast, She nearly grasped her side as she tried to recover her breath, only stopping after she put her hand on the rather large bruise that was forming over her ribs from where the stealthed robot had struck her earlier. Taking a moment to recover before moving back towards the low wall she had been knocked from. First she looked in the direction of the scientist woman who had exploded. She was rather shocked to find that there seemed to be no trace of the woman left where she had been standing, just the smell of burning and the reminder of the women's scent. Otherwise there seemed to be nothing, just an empty space where the woman had been standing. That alone was a haunting thing to see, even though there was no trace of the body, Horo could still smell the woman as if she was present. She tried to shake this haunting sensation out of her mind as she looked around to check on the others about who had been gathered about in their small group, whom would also likely have been shaken and thrown about by the forceful destruction of Dr Mccoy.

Looking out, she noticed one of the companions, Sandra, who appeared to be attempting to hook herself up to the large weapon that seemed to have caused the untimely death of Doctor Mccoy. She approached closer for a moment and looked at the weapon as it lay there on the ground. Shaking her head for a moment and she looked around. Anyone who might have looked at her, despite the fact she was entirely naked, would notice a dark splodge along her ribs, the bruise was quite visible now. Taking a few more steps closer, the adrenaline and fear the situation was creating was making her forget that she had no clothing.

"I am not so sure it's a particular good idea if you mess around with the device...It's already killed that woman from the school just now, and she seemed like she knew what she was doing....It might end up doing the same thing to you"

Speaking as she approached Sandra, though she kept her distance from the weapon, she had no wish to repeat the experience of being blown over backwards by another explosions, nor did she particularly wish to have the scent of another non-existant person stuck in her mind. That was particularly haunting for her. That manner of death made her feel rather ill, only the adrenaline rushing through her body at the time was prevent any other reaction from her. She started to look around again to see what was happening with the rest of her erstwhile companions where doing. She could not yet seen the one named Mark who was dressed up in a strange outfit nor the power suited girl, but she noticed the girl with almost unfeasably large breasts and Cat, both of whom seemed to be in the grasp of an obviously rather strong maid, one whom Horo did not recognize from the school. She wondered for a moment if this maid was another one whom seemed to be after Cat for some purpose. This train of thought was partially banished by the words the maid spoke to Cat, it would seem that she was friendly with Cat, or at least had some position of authority over the younger girl. The sound of the maid's voice was, frankly, rather intimidating. Horo quickly skirted closer to the trio of people.

"Listen, Lady...."Horo said as she moved closer to the trio, obviously not all that bothered by the intimidating presence of this maid, the adrenaline making her heart thump hard and fast, overriding the fear sensation "....The girl needs to drink this nectar of life, whatever that may be" she motioned back towards the large, rampaging robot with one hand "Which will hopefully help us stop that thing, so I am gona ask you to leave her be, Miss.Maid" she made and attempt to bare the stubby fangs her human form possessed. one of the furry ears atop her head twitched as she heard someone join them, the power suited girl, then she looked to Cat as the youngest of their little group seemed to decide to defy the orders of the rather intimdiating maid woman and seemed to started to suckle at the breast of the girl with unfeasible large breasts. Horo did seem a little disturbed by this for a moment, but she shook her head, the long grey and white hair flicking around for a moment as she turned to face the maid, Maria again watching her closely, to make sure she didn't try and intefere with what Cat was doing, not that the wolf girl would cut a particular impressive figure, naked, a splodgy bruise around her ribs and at the moment, obviously running more on adrenaline than true courage keeping her going at the moment.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Stella reels from the explosion! Flying through the air until suddenly caught by the head... the sudden stop nearly knocking her out. She blinks blearily, her vision blurred, barely keeping conscious. "Wh-what just happened? She asked... and blinks at the person holding her. "Who are you...?"

Meanwhile, the constant swelling and sudden jarring of her breasts had caused them to begin leaking milk... She blinks as she feels Cat's small hands cupping her breast... blushing as she begins suckling! "N-o! Dont... ah... oooooh..." Her protests soon quieting to groans of pleasure as her milk flows from her breasts into Cat!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 am

Ming quickly goes to where Dr.explodypants was and kneels down, in both shock and horror. Her eyes are just both wide and open as she just gazes into the place with... shock and horror. She seems to be trying to move her hands, but her hands are all shaking in a panic. Seeing someone explode infront of you can do that. "Dr.... McCoy?" she asks knowing she wont get an answer but still trying for some reason.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Ickle Harri-chan - Katherine 'Kitty' Harrison AKA The Flying Fox – Catalina Essex
Knight Errant - Stan Darkwood AKA The Sentinel - Stella
Maiden Miki - Michael Anderson AKA The Hub – Mimi Eoria
Kaizer - Mark Habel AKA Grav – Ming Zhu
Danarth - Daniel Horatio Blaidd AKA 'Lykos' – Horo Gleason
Stray-chan - Lucius Banks AKA Headbanger – Bubbles
Zilla - Name: Sandra Yen / Sparker – Hime
Energy pulsed into Catalina or more correctly Katherine’s body, as her eyes went white as her screamed energy pulsing from her body; however instead of a scream of pain it was a scream as if her soul was orgasming… which was admittedly quite odd considering it was a loli doing it...
As Katherine looked around as far as she could tell she was a white endless chamber of sorts nothing visible in any direction heck she couldn’t even really be sure she was standing, looking at herself she was still a kid though. *Whap* a sudden slap upside the back of her head broke her out of that quick enough. “Took you long enough! I was starting to think you’re enjoying it…” Cat would find herself looking up at the female version of Dr. Deus Ex Machina how she knew, well they had the exact same mystical clothing design female version was just more stripperific. ”You are… aren’t you…” Deus said in an accusatory tone before sighing mumbling about amateur heroes and why she was still a kid in the astral realm.
“Anyways apparently whoever plotted this spell didn’t expect that there would be an M lister caught up in the mix but it gave some leeway with it just needed a little push so I could reach through. Still I can’t come through all the way yet, I’ll need something reality bending for that… So your job whether you choose to accept it involves getting it… or else” Given Dr. Deus petite and nubile body the knuckle cracking sound made her soul shivering at the mere thought of even a fraction of Dr. Deus power punishing her… he was known to be quite a pervert… I mean rumors had it that *Whap* Kat found herself getting hit again interrupting her thoughts with a spike of pain. “Thinking bad things about me isn’t a good idea in an astral conversation. Now I’ll lend you some of my power and some of the other B listers you somehow assembled and stab the cube with this.” Dues said handing her a cross wand
Back in the real world Kat shuddered as beams of light surrounded her as she found herself shouting “Magical Lolical Fetish Make Up!” as everyone would find themselves tuning in as what looked like Kat preformed a stripper dance as her clothes disappeared in a magical poof as she yanked them off, first came the outer layer the blouse and skirt ripped off dissolving in the air, then the inner layer as she pulled off even the panties until she was butt naked just the censor lines preventing this rp from getting closed down, the viewers could almost swear there was theme music being played as well. As the music shaped up suddenly surreal lines of energy wrapped around her in a flash of light tightening against her flesh before sudden assembling into magical cloths. As it finished she would find herself posing the urge to give a magical girl speech welling within her.
Streams of white light burst out from her before striking the each of the assembled before then could react, each of them arriving at a similar white plain confronted with Dues, each arriving as some variation of what they were.
Sandra would find herself part robot part human, a mesh of sorts that was only held together by the electrical energy.
Horo would find herself with himself both arriving at the plain though conjoined like a cerebus; the pair intertwined though Horo on top.
Mimi would find herself still a her, though more casual clothing like Michael was girl though some maid frills in her hair.
Mark/Ming would find her/himself as a herm in a china girl cosplay, still manly where it counted but that was it.
Stray would find herself getting slapped by the GM for slacking once again.
Stella would find herself as a military bunny, deadly but sexy her past life coming back to her though conflicting with the current life.
Maria would scream in utter rage as if something must die.
(Random power ups for all, I can choose but I’m giving you the option to since I’m being lazy… hey I’m honest…)
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stray-chan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

When the doctor was disintegrated, Lulu seemed to sober up immediately. "Oh. Shi-" and then there were more explosions. She did, however, hurry over to Ming and put a comforting hand on the girl's back. "That was pretty brutal what happened just then..."

Cat's transformation caught her attention pretty quick, though, and Lulu looked on in awe. As the transformation sequence went on, she had to work harder and harder not to burst out in giggles. Yeah, it looked cool, but seeing Cat going through it was... charmingly silly. "Magical girl. Yup. Should have found someone to bet with on that, because I totally called that."

And finally, She was delayed in her entry to the astral realm. Must be a succubus thing.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying