Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

AshK wrote:"Hello, Rose Residence." Mr. Rose said. "How may I help you."

"I wasn't going to kick you out." Jade said to her friend before her dad picked up. "It was fun having you stay the night. Maybe we could do it some other time."

"Hello daddy. Can you come and pick me up from Jade's house? Please?" asked Mina as she heard her dad on the other line.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

"Okay, I am just wondering, why do you need me to pick you up? Jade's house is only about two blocks away, but I will come pick you up honey. See you when I get there." Mr. Rose said as he went to Jade's house to pick his daughter up. It only took him about 2 or three minutes to get there as he waited in the driveway for his daughter.

Jade went to check on her sisters to see if they were alright. She knocked on her sisters' door/

"Leigh, Anna are you okay? I am going to have lunch ready about 12:30." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay, I am just wondering, why do you need me to pick you up? Jade's house is only about two blocks away, but I will come pick you up honey. See you when I get there." Mr. Rose said as he went to Jade's house to pick his daughter up. It only took him about 2 or three minutes to get there as he waited in the driveway for his daughter.

Jade went to check on her sisters to see if they were alright. She knocked on her sisters' door/

"Leigh, Anna are you okay? I am going to have lunch ready about 12:30." Jade said.

"Good bye," said Mina to Jade as she left. "I guess I call you or something."

Mina then got out of the house as she walked towards the car. She then went into the front seat.

----

"Yes!" giggled Anna as she called out of the room. Leigh on the other hand was heard.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

"See ya." Jade said.

"Can I come in Anna, what is all the giggling about?" Jade asked. "We are actually going to have Pizza for dinner."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 pm

AshK wrote:"See ya." Jade said.

"Can I come in Anna, what is all the giggling about?" Jade asked. "We are actually going to have Pizza for dinner."

"Hi daddy. So how bad is the house? Messy," asked Mina as she rode in the car.

-----

""Nothing~" giggled Anna as she opened the door. They could see that Leigh was sleeping on the floor with bows in her hair.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

"Good job Anna, come on let's continue her makeover." Jade said as she pulled out some of her make up lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush among other things. We can use some of your make up too. Let's put braids in her hair as well." Jade said with a mischievous smile.

"Just some dusting and vacuuming as well as mopping the kitchen and whatever else you can find. Have to go into work today." Mr. Rose said as they arrived at the house and dropped Mina off after he kissed her on the forehead. "Have a good day sweetie." Mr. Rose said after he reached across and closed the door after Mina got out. "See ya tonight love you."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Good job Anna, come on let's continue her makeover." Jade said as she pulled out some of her make up lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush among other things. We can use some of your make up too. Let's put braids in her hair as well." Jade said with a mischievous smile.

"Just some dusting and vacuuming as well as mopping the kitchen and whatever else you can find. Have to go into work today." Mr. Rose said as they arrived at the house and dropped Mina off after he kissed her on the forehead. "Have a good day sweetie." Mr. Rose said after he reached across and closed the door after Mina got out. "See ya tonight love you."

Anna giggled as she took out her make up and began to work on Leigh.

Leigh stirred a bit but doesn't wake.

-----

"Really...You couldn't have cleaned a little bit?" asked Mina hearing all the work that her dad had left her. She pouted at once and glared at her dad. "Daddy....Why couldn't you help at all."

She then blushed as her dad kissed her forehead. She got out of the car and said, "I see you tonight."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Anna giggled as she took out her make up and began to work on Leigh.

Leigh stirred a bit but doesn't wake.

-----

"Really...You couldn't have cleaned a little bit?" asked Mina hearing all the work that her dad had left her. She pouted at once and glared at her dad. "Daddy....Why couldn't you help at all."

She then blushed as her dad kissed her forehead. She got out of the car and said, "I see you tonight."

Jade giggled as well. She was having too much fun to even think about how the giggle sounded to the part of her mind that was still James. "That's the spirit sis. We have to be careful not too wake her. I am so glad I am just wearing a T-shirt." Jade says as she teams up with Anna with her make up. "We should use some of Leigh's make up too." Jade said with a girlish giggle.

"Sorry sweetie, I got up late and didn't have enough time to clean up. Take care. By the way there is money on the counter for lunch and dinner." Mr. Rose said as rolled up the window that he had just rolled down in order to talk to Mina. He then blew a kiss at Mina through the window and headed off to work.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade giggled as well. She was having too much fun to even think about how the giggle sounded to the part of her mind that was still James. "That's the spirit sis. We have to be careful not too wake her. I am so glad I am just wearing a T-shirt." Jade says as she teams up with Anna with her make up. "We should use some of Leigh's make up too." Jade said with a girlish giggle.

"Sorry sweetie, I got up late and didn't have enough time to clean up. Take care. By the way there is money on the counter for lunch and dinner." Mr. Rose said as rolled up the window that he had just rolled down in order to talk to Mina. He then blew a kiss at Mina through the window and headed off to work.

"But she doesn't have any. Remember silly?" giggled Anna as she stopped and looked at Leigh's face.

"Right...." said Mina as she giggled. She then began to walk into the house and take a look at how it was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"But she doesn't have any. Remember silly?" giggled Anna as she stopped and looked at Leigh's face.

"Right...." said Mina as she giggled. She then began to walk into the house and take a look at how it was.

"Oh yeah duh! :roll: " Jade says as she rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe she had forgotten that her mom didn't let her and Anna get Make up until they were 13 so why should Leigh be any different. "So do you like want to start on the braids now?" Jade asked.

When Mina entered the house, she would see that the house wasn't in as bad of shape as she thought. Maybe her dad had forgotten that he cleaned up the house some.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh yeah duh! :roll: " Jade says as she rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe she had forgotten that her mom didn't let her and Anna get Make up until they were 13 so why should Leigh be any different. "So do you like want to start on the braids now?" Jade asked.

When Mina entered the house, she would see that the house wasn't in as bad of shape as she thought. Maybe her dad had forgotten that he cleaned up the house some.

"YEs but how will we do it without lifting her up?" asked Anna as she giggled.

-----

Mina saw the room and guess that it wasn't as bad as she had thought. Maybe her dad wasn't as bad as she thought. She walked over to her room and threw her bag on the bed. Lizzi soon rolled out of the open bag.

"I guess where I should start," said Mina as she began to undress into more comfortable clothing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 pm

"Well we could like try and roll her over on her stomach without waking her. We need to find a way to keep her from waking up when we roll her over though." Jade said.

Lizzi waited until Mina wasn't looking and got up onto her bed and fell asleep.

(I think we should give the Magical girls at least one RP Day off. Since Jade has to take care of her sisters and Mina has to clean up her house. Besides I don't have any new attacks in mind for Heart Reborn. Jade can't leave her sisters alone.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Well we could like try and roll her over on her stomach without waking her. We need to find a way to keep her from waking up when we roll her over though." Jade said.

Lizzi waited until Mina wasn't looking and got up onto her bed and fell asleep.

(I think we should give the Magical girls at least one RP Day off. Since Jade has to take care of her sisters and Mina has to clean up her house. Besides I don't have any new attacks in mind for Heart Reborn. Jade can't leave her sisters alone.)

(A time skip is okay. I have nothing planned. Also we don't need to have a new attack everytime there is a monster attack)

"That could work. Alright," said Anna as she giggled and began to get hair ties.

----

Mina changed into a tee and baggy pants. They were the best she could do as she began to clean.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

"So how do we turn her over without waking her?" Jade asked. "Also did she come up and fall asleep right after Breakfast?"

Jade also got some hair ties from her room real quick.

(I want to do a bit more interaction between Anna and Jade. They don't get much time together with Leigh always trying to grope Jade. Maybe we could have the three sisters swim again since they have the house to themselves for a while.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

AshK wrote:"So how do we turn her over without waking her?" Jade asked. "Also did she come up and fall asleep right after Breakfast?"

Jade also got some hair ties from her room real quick.

(I want to do a bit more interaction between Anna and Jade. They don't get much time together with Leigh always trying to grope Jade. Maybe we could have the three sisters swim again since they have the house to themselves for a while.)

"Like this," said Anna as she giggled and rolled over the sister. Leigh doesn't stir as she was flipped. "Yes. She didn't get much sleep the other night."

(I do have an idea to get rid of Leigh for a bit)

-----

Mina looked at the time and was still busy cleaning the house. She walks over to the sound system and turn it all.

"Hey Lizzi....Are you awake?" asked Mina as she looked though the music.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying