Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Like this," said Anna as she giggled and rolled over the sister. Leigh doesn't stir as she was flipped. "Yes. She didn't get much sleep the other night."

(I do have an idea to get rid of Leigh for a bit)

-----

Mina looked at the time and was still busy cleaning the house. She walks over to the sound system and turn it all.

"Hey Lizzi....Are you awake?" asked Mina as she looked though the music.

"That is so awesome how you did that Anna." Jade exclaimed as she pulled out some hair ties. "We should make her pigtails look cute. It is so braiding time." Jade says happily with a giggle. "This is so much fun Anna. So um how did you roll her over without waking her up? I never have been able to do that."

"We so need to find Leigh some friends her own age." Jade says. "She is so freakin' annoying sometimes."

(Put that idea into motion Miki)

Lizzi barely stirs as she stays fast asleep.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm

AshK wrote:
"That is so awesome how you did that Anna." Jade exclaimed as she pulled out some hair ties. "We should make her pigtails look cute. It is so braiding time." Jade says happily with a giggle. "This is so much fun Anna. So um how did you roll her over without waking her up? I never have been able to do that."

"We so need to find Leigh some friends her own age." Jade says. "She is so freakin' annoying sometimes."

(Put that idea into motion Miki)

Lizzi barely stirs as she stays fast asleep.

"She has friends," said Anna as she giggled. She soon stopped as the door bell rang.

------

"Sigh...This is going to be boring. I remember me and daddy use to clean the house together," said Mina as she was cleaning the kitchen. She then notice her bust and said, "Well that was before I got these."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm

"Please tell me that they won't grope me like Leigh does." Jade says as she finishes her braid just as she hears the doorbell ring. "Keep Leigh occupied." Jade says as she goes downstairs to get the door.

She opens it and sees someone about Leigh's age at the door.

"Can I help you?" Jade asks.

Lizzi stirs. "What do you want Mike?" Lizzi asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 pm

AshK wrote:"Please tell me that they won't grope me like Leigh does." Jade says as she finishes her braid just as she hears the doorbell ring. "Keep Leigh occupied." Jade says as she goes downstairs to get the door.

She opens it and sees someone about Leigh's age at the door.

"Can I help you?" Jade asks.

Lizzi stirs. "What do you want Mike?" Lizzi asks.

The people at the door seem to be a pair of boys around Leigh's age.

"Hey. We here to pick up Leigh," said one of the boys as they both stare at Jade.

----

"What you mean?" asked Mina as she looked at Lizzi and said, "Mike? Oh yeah."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm

"Why are Leigh's friends guys?" Jade asks a bit suspiciously. "How did you meet my Baby Sister?"

Jade texted Leigh on her phone. Text message says this:

Guys here to pick up Leigh. You best do some explaining after you bring her down. Jade texts to Anna.

"I am calling you Mike, because you obviously don't want to be referred to as Mina, so I will call you Mike. What is it you want?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

AshK wrote:"Why are Leigh's friends guys?" Jade asks a bit suspiciously. "How did you meet my Baby Sister?"

Jade texted Leigh on her phone. Text message says this:

Guys here to pick up Leigh. You best do some explaining after you bring her down. Jade texts to Anna.

"I am calling you Mike, because you obviously don't want to be referred to as Mina, so I will call you Mike. What is it you want?"

"Because we are?" said the other boy.

"We met Leigh at school. I mean that where we met," said the other boy with his hands on his hips.

Leigh soon came to the door with the make up off but still had the hair ties. She then yawn and waved at the boys.

"Hey there," said one of them.

"Hey," said the other.

-----

"OH...Well I have no problem with Mina. I mean I kind of find MIke strange but okay. Whatevers," said MIna as she was cleaning. "Just wanted somebody to talk to is all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 pm

"Be home by 5:30 Leigh. We are ordering Pizza." Jade said. "Be careful you three."

Jade then looked to Leigh.

"Leigh, call me when you are on your way home." Jade said. "Have fun."

Jade then ushered Leigh toward her friends.

"Well okay Mina." Lizzi said. "So what do you want to talk about?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

AshK wrote:"Be home by 5:30 Leigh. We are ordering Pizza." Jade said. "Be careful you three."

Jade then looked to Leigh.

"Leigh, call me when you are on your way home." Jade said. "Have fun."

Jade then ushered Leigh toward her friends.

"Well okay Mina." Lizzi said. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Yes..." said Leigh as she walks off and closes the door.

----

"Well....why did you choose us?" asked Mina as she was finishing the kitchen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 am

Now that Leigh is gone, Jade takes off her shirt and shorts revealing her bikini underneath. "Anna, do you want to go swimming just you and me?" Jade asks from the bottom of the stairs.

"You two just seemed like you needed a change the most." Lizzi said. "I had to make sure you were worthy to be the chosen." Lizzi continued.

"Jade as Jake was one of the best martial artists at his karate school. That's all he really did was Karate and school and worked part time. Which is one of the reasons he needed help in science." Lizzi said.

" As for you, it seemed like you needed friends the most. Jade as Jake also needed friends which is why when Jake became Jade, I made her popular just like I made you popular. Don't you find this life a bit better than your other one?" Lizzi said then asked. "It seems that Jade does. Why are you finding it so hard to admit that you are having a good time with this life?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 am

AshK wrote:Now that Leigh is gone, Jade takes off her shirt and shorts revealing her bikini underneath. "Anna, do you want to go swimming just you and me?" Jade asks from the bottom of the stairs.

"You two just seemed like you needed a change the most." Lizzi said. "I had to make sure you were worthy to be the chosen." Lizzi continued.

"Jade as Jake was one of the best martial artists at his karate school. That's all he really did was Karate and school and worked part time. Which is one of the reasons he needed help in science." Lizzi said.

" As for you, it seemed like you needed friends the most. Jade as Jake also needed friends which is why when Jake became Jade, I made her popular just like I made you popular. Don't you find this life a bit better than your other one?" Lizzi said then asked. "It seems that Jade does. Why are you finding it so hard to admit that you are having a good time with this life?"

"Excuse me?" asked Anna as she seem to be undressing ready to go the pool.

---

"Just because I prefer not to be with other people doesn't mean I needed friends. Still what was the other reason for choosing me because it surely seems like Jade had a lot of reasons," said Mina as she seem a bit upset. "This life is somewhat better but the negatives surely outweighs the positives."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 am

Lizzi looked at Mina. "There is a reason why you got me, have gotten four attacks in just two days, and that you have more powerful attacks than Jade." Lizzi said. "You are the leader. I think Jade has accepted that too. You see, as your teammate, she is not only someone to work with, she is the one that was chosen to protect you should the need arise, why do you think she was taking the brunt of the attacks from the most recent monster?" Lizzi asked. "Because, her duty is protect you. Just like all the Senshi's duty is to protect Sailor Moon, the Asteroids duty is to protect Sailor Chibi-Moon/Neo Moon, it is the MewMews duty to protect Mew Ichigo.

"It will be nice to swim with you not having to worry about Leigh groping me." Jade said to Anna.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

AshK wrote:Lizzi looked at Mina. "There is a reason why you got me, have gotten four attacks in just two days, and that you have more powerful attacks than Jade." Lizzi said. "You are the leader. I think Jade has accepted that too. You see, as your teammate, she is not only someone to work with, she is the one that was chosen to protect you should the need arise, why do you think she was taking the brunt of the attacks from the most recent monster?" Lizzi asked. "Because, her duty is protect you. Just like all the Senshi's duty is to protect Sailor Moon, the Asteroids duty is to protect Sailor Chibi-Moon/Neo Moon, it is the MewMews duty to protect Mew Ichigo.

"It will be nice to swim with you not having to worry about Leigh groping me." Jade said to Anna.

"And that reason is?" asked Mina as she looked at Lizzi. "You not answering why I was chosen. Why did you gave me boobs and why my dad is different from before."

----

"Yes. Leigh does that a lot." giggled Anna as she walked towards the pool.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

"Like the contract says, Magical Girls! I had to change both of you for the contract to work. I chose you as the leader because you have a lot of leadership potential, Jade completely lacks that. Don't tell her I said that though. I like seeing the both of you fight it out to see who the leader will be. The reason why your Dad is different is because, father's have to treat daughters different than sons so they won't be arrested for Sexual Harrassment. I also think that your dad is a bit upset that he got custody of their daughter instead of your mother. He really doesn't know what to do during those times of month. He also is nervous that all the boys you for some reason fawn over will take you away from him and he will be lonely. He really misses your mom. I think you remind him so much of her in your new form, even though in this life you were always a girl." Lizzi finished. "Wow that was a mouthful. Could I have a drink of water?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes. Leigh does that a lot." giggled Anna as she walked towards the pool.

"Hey wait for me squirt! It's been a long time since I had some quality time with you." Jade said as she caught up with Anna. "By the way, did you call those boys for Leigh right before I came over to your room and knocked after saying bye to Mina?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am

AshK wrote:"Like the contract says, Magical Girls! I had to change both of you for the contract to work. I chose you as the leader because you have a lot of leadership potential, Jade completely lacks that. Don't tell her I said that though. I like seeing the both of you fight it out to see who the leader will be. The reason why your Dad is different is because, father's have to treat daughters different than sons so they won't be arrested for Sexual Harrassment. I also think that your dad is a bit upset that he got custody of their daughter instead of your mother. He really doesn't know what to do during those times of month. He also is nervous that all the boys you for some reason fawn over will take you away from him and he will be lonely. He really misses your mom. I think you remind him so much of her in your new form, even though in this life you were always a girl." Lizzi finished. "Wow that was a mouthful. Could I have a drink of water?"

"Hey wait for me squirt! It's been a long time since I had some quality time with you." Jade said as she caught up with Anna. "By the way, did you call those boys for Leigh right before I came over to your room and knocked after saying bye to Mina?"

"Yeah. Give me a minute," said Mina as she walked to the fridge with a small glass and filled it with water. The stuff rabbit still didn't explain why she was chosen. If anything it was trying to say because of a single reason which she disagree.

"Here you go," said Mina as she walked into the living room and began to pick up any trash her father left behind. Mina was surprise to hear how much her dad misses her mom but guess that figures. The divorce was intense from what she remember. "So what you do? Beside what you have shown us?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

"Hey I have to keep some secrets from you until the time is right." Lizzi said with a smile as she lapped up the water.

(Do you want to give her a hero and a human form as well? I mean some magical advisors can assume human or hero form. I think that would be cool.)

Jade was the first one to the pool and waited for her sister. "Anna, where the heck are you?" Jade asked as she looked around the pool that she had just jumped into for her sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying