TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:20 pm

((Surprise me Serina. I prefer not to know exactly what it is I'm TFing into. Hammer down and DO YOUR WORST!!))

Tony hadn't noticed much of the changes until he realized how baggy the suit coat was getting. "What the..." he still hadn't noticed his hair due to all of his attention being diverted to his missing five inches of height.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Nikki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Tony's face begins to become girlish and his shoulders narrow out. His chest starts to swell into small b-cups. His wiast becomes thinner and he shrinks to 5'4". His manhood becomes her womanhood and her transformation into a woman completes.

Bryce wasn't really paying attention and decides to go outside. Once he notices it's raining, he goes back in and heads to the bunker looking for a towel.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((Surprise me Serina. I prefer not to know exactly what it is I'm TFing into. Hammer down and DO YOUR WORST!!))

Tony hadn't noticed much of the changes until he realized how baggy the suit coat was getting. "What the..." he still hadn't noticed his hair due to all of his attention being diverted to his missing five inches of height.

*The Changes for Tony weren't done yet as his mind started to change to match that of a girls. He now she began to think of how she looked and if she would be attracted to Guys. As she thinks that images of some of the hottest Male Supermodels fill her head. Her clothes then morph to become a form fitting Sailor Fuku as a Bra and Panties materialize underneath her clothes and her Tennis Shoes Become High Heels which surprisingly she has no problem walking in. She now goes by the name of Tonya or Toni for short. The changes are complete for now.*

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Bryce wasn't really paying attention and decides to go outside. Once he notices it's raining, he goes back in and heads to the bunker looking for a towel.

*As Bryce searches for a towel he starts to lose all of the body hair on his arms, legs, and chest. He then shrinks to about 5' 7." His hair begins to turn Blond and Grow down to his waist as his shoulders collapse and narrow. His arms and legs become more slender and elegant as his fingers and toes become skinnier and lengthen along with his finger nails and Toe nails. His Torso Lengthens as his hips fold in and his rear end is pushed up and rounds out better. His Adams Apple Disappears. His Face begins to Feminize as his Eyelashes lengthen a bit. His Chest starts to become tender and itches as it begins to grow out quickly forming nice C-Cup mounds on his chest and his body outline becomes more of an hourglass shape. Finally a vaccuum is created between his legs and his manhood is sucked in becoming womanhood. He was now a she with the name of Brianna as her mind switches from a Male mind to a Female mind. A form fitting Blouse and Slacks appear on her. His now her Boxers are then replaced with a Bra and Panties completing the Transformation. She now feels the urge to find the nearest full-length mirror and admire herself and think about some hot guys. Her Tennis Shoes became Flat-Soled Knee-high Boots which she surprisingly had no problem walking in. Brianna's Transformation was complete for now.*
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:14 pm

Bree looks around for a mirror and notices everyone in the bunker. "Hey!"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Ash: Oh great. We knew it was the virus.

Sandra: So Brianna how are you feeling now?

Lance: If you're looking for a Full-Length Mirror there is one down the hall first door on the right in the Restroom.

OOC: Never mind I fixed it. I need someone to do a Transformation for Ash and Lance when they get rained on. Once Sandra gets rained on, I want her to stay female. Just minor changes are need. Changes may also involve Age Regression
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:22 pm

"Thanks" She says "I also need to get some of this water out of my hair."

She swishes her hair and some droplets land on Ash.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Ash: Oh man not again! *Ash begins to shrink back down to 5'7"*

Sandra: It looks like you will be changed too Big Brother.

Lance: Here you go Brianna here is a towel. *The Towel Lands directly on her head.

OOC: Riana you get to do my transformation I still want her to be 5' 7".
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Ash's hair begins to grow longer, down to her shoulders and change to a deep red. Her face becomes more feminine and girlish. Her shoulders become slim and her chest expands to a large pair of D-cup breasts. Her skin becomes hairless and her waist narrows. In her lower regions her outie becomes an innie and her clothes melt away into a green kimono with a green bra and panties underneath. Her mind becomes female and Ashlee's transformation is complete.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:42 pm

Ashlee: Oh My! Like what just happened to me?*Looks herself over than goes to the Full Length Mirror to admire herself.* I Look so good. *Continues to admire herself in the mirror.*

OOC: Complete for now. More changes are bound to come.

Lance: Oh wow you look better than last time Onee-Chan.

Ashlee: Thanks Little Bro. *Hugs Lance. Since she is dry right now Lance doesn't get wet. So he won't be changing for a while yet.

OOC: Do you have a picture for me of Ashley? I will try to find a Picture of the way your character looks now.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 pm

Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:50 pm

OOC: I want to join...

Name: Hiro Konobu
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 144
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Bio: Hiro was affected by the first virus becoming an anthro rabbit girl, though he avoided the second one.

"Crap knew I shouldn't gone out today." Hiro said as he was running in the rain...but covered by his jacket's hood.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:52 pm

OOC: Bree looks Similar to this http://www.geocities.com/ash251_61607/animeimage23.jpg , but she is not Sailor Venus. Just replace everything she is wearing with what I actually said she was wearing. Thanks for the pic.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:54 pm

*dan backed up away from the changing group of teens after he had comeback from the kitchen*

Dan: I never knew the virus could do that!
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:02 pm

Lance: Well it does. You are lucky that you weren't rained on.

Sandra: That is too true.

Ashlee: Um does anyone know what happened. I seem to remember looking a bit different. I guess this must be a third strain of the Virus. Oh my. My life just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

*Sandra and Lance agree.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:05 pm

Hiro noticies a building of some kind "Hmm...maybe I should enter it to get out of the rain." Hiro said and enters it, not knowing that some of the rain got on his skin.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying