Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Gorten turns to see the man behind him. "What are you doing here?... Your not a miner..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm

evra looks at the pouch "alright" is all he says standing and putting his helmet back on
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:17 am

Romeo is a bit unsettled : ' Er, technicly no, but I work in the same industry : I'm a jewelry artist, I was at the entrance of the mine when I got caught in the flow of miners walking in after your brilliant speech '
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 am

Gorten sighs, the boy already seemed pathetic. "Whatever, you shouldn't be here in the first place, go to the surface you'll be safe there..." sats Gorten before following the music again.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Rodney » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 am

" I don't really want to wander on my own, I'm not sure if I'll find the way, I would rather stick with you for the moment if you don't mind. Beside, I'm really interested in meeting the singer we are hearing right now. "
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby TKC » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 am

OOC: No worries Alissa. :) /OOC

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

With his head still tangled in the robe the old man couldn't see Ash's brandished dagger, but that didn't stop him from responding to Ash's words, "No, no no no no no no... They watch and they come, only I can keep it hidden from them!" his voice was fast and panicked, but Ash was starting to realize that it might not have been because of Ash, but something else.

~~~~

"Excellent!" the merchant says brightly to Evra, "Then, I'd like to request that you head there as soon as possible. The sooner people realize there is no danger from a dream, the sooner things can return to normal."

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

As Gorten and Romeo talk and move towards the singing they can hear it slowly growing louder, and as it does they can feel the music inside of them. Though they cannot understand the words being sung in the beautiful tongue, they fell as though they can understand the feelings of sadness and wish for freedom the singer feels.

~~Loriae: Caravan Square~~

"Truly?" Eric said with a warm smile as he gave Maewyn's waist a gentle squeeze, "To be honest, there is no one I'd rather have helping me to recover..."

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

The mermaid slowly approached Virgil at his words, though she remained with only the top of her head showing above the water. Her eyes were wide, curious, and just a bit anxious as she looked up at Virgil from a little over 10 feet away now.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 am

Ash shakes his head. Obviously this guy's a nut. he thinks. He walks over to take the golden object from the man, being careful incase he has a weapon or something.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Evra » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:22 pm

evra nods and leaves heading towards the mine
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Romeo was following Gorten in the mine and couldn't help but think the girl singing was as lost as he was a moment ago.
Something reminded him of the helpless plea of one of his customer trapped in a too tight corset.

" Do you know who is there ? " he asked
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Gee-chan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:47 pm

"Time will tell if they will be of any use" said Calon, "Just because you're bringing more people doesn't mean you will fare any better."

He was right to a degree. While having some extra fighters may well prove advantageous if assaulted by a pack of creatures, in the face of one of the relatively small number or very large creatures, or against stalking assassin beasts, then it did not matter how many people you had, you were still in trouble....and some such creatures were drawn to larger travelling parties.

"Tell me," he said, "Just how much time have you spent out there?"
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"I'm not sure... I do want to know who is behind such music" said Gorten as he followed the music. "It shouldn't be too far, now..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm

"Tempering.... Yeah, alright. I'll try my best. Just tell me when you need me. I'll stay up here for now." Bishop rested his arm against the counter and waited for any potential customers. Hopefully, today will be slow; less shoppers means more time working on that sword!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Deciding to finish unloading the last packet of goods he set himself to do, Justin finally goes over to Michael, Jace, and the rest of the group.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:47 pm

/Silence hung in the air for a moment as the man and the mermaid regarded each other, neither one saying a word.
Awkward?
Quite.
Coughing, Virgil tried, again to see if he could evoke a response from the shy woman./

"...My name is Virgil. How about you...?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 pm

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

While it's easy enough for Ash to grasp the golden item the man had, revealing it to be large golden rod carved with various strange symbols, but the man's grip on it was solid, preventing him from pulling it away. As Ash tried the old man finally got his head free of his robe, revealing wild and bloodshot eyes, "No! You'd doom us all! The Ancient Ones! They're coming back!"

~~~~

It didn't take long for Evra to arrive at the mines, and he found them mostly back to normal. A few people were milling about, but they quickly gave a figure as fearsome looking as Evra plenty of room, allowing him to move into the faintly lit mine.

~~~~

As the rhythmic sound of the smith working on the sword filled Bishops ears he watched for customers, of which their seemed to be none. After some time though a very unusual customer came in, a very elegant and beautiful looking lady wearing a colorful and expensive looking dress. Walking up to the counter she smiled a brilliant smile at Bishop, "Well hello there. Do you work here?"

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

Coming around a bend in the tight tunnel, Gorten and Romeo find a large, faintly glowing crystal, little larger than a small child. After a few moments it is apparent that the singing is somehow coming FROM the crystal.

~~Loriae: Caravan Square~~

Michael's face darkened at Calon's words, "Now you listen here boy. I know the others do not treat you well, but don't you go pulling that attitude with me. I've been more than fair to you, and have even defended you when others said it was you that blew that horn. I've got more years in the mist than you have all together, nearly twice as many, and the same goes for all the guards coming with. So, if you're willing to follow along and behave, you can come, otherwise feel free to go off on your own."

Turning to the others gathered Michael took a deep breath, "Alright! Everyone coming with let's go! The more we delay the less chance we'll have to find items or people!" with a quick jump he hopped onto one of the wagons, "I want five guards on each side of the wagons, and two at the front and back! You!" he pointed at Andrew, "Get in one of the wagons! You can watch and record from there, and help with the loading."

Waiting just long enough for everyone to get into place he motioned forward, "Let's go boys!"

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

The Mermaid lifted her head up, giving a faint, and shy, smile to Virgil, "I'm Rina. That pole... it's for catching fish?"

As she spoke she slowly moved closer to Virgil, though she kept only her head above the water.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying