[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Millinescence » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice was actually wearing camo-print capris, but the material worked as a barrier. Her legs were exposed below the knees, and her tummy and lower back were exposed to. Her heart skipped a beat when the little girl in purple went to hug her, and she nearly wet herself from the fright. For a moment, she froze, her eyes widened when she saw the girl's arms were around her hips, just missing the exposed skin above them. Twisting her gun around, she nudges the end between her and the little girl, and then tries to shove her back again, "No!".
Zilla wrote:Harriet couldn't take it! She took as careful aim as she could at the back of her head and fired.

"Alice!!" She yelled.

The Ovie is shoved back by the butt of Alice's gun, releasing it's grip on her hips before the little girl had the chance to hug her around the exposed lower back. Now the Ovie is just flailing around, trying to get her hands on Alice's skin as if a bully was keeping her from her favorite doll. The Ovie senses Alice's fear, and wants to hug her even more, she wants to comfort Alice. "We...love you," She says, straining to reach, "We just...want..to--" *bang!* The Ovalisk slumps down to the tile, no longer moving.

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard slows down when he sees the 2 SWAT trucks. "SWAT...? I didn't think those guys were still around" Richard thinks about what to do as he slowly drives up to the 2 trucks and the blockade. He picks up the radio, "Hello? Is there anybody there? If you can hear me in those SWAT trucks, respond."

The radio crackles a bit before a young woman’s voice replies, “Th-they’re everywhere…echoing giggles.” She says between sobs. “Have you seen my boyfriend? He said he’d come back…he said he’d come back for me…” Richard doesn’t see her in either of the cabs.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic's eyes go wide as the Ovalisks pour out of the truck. "Oh... hell." Things were getting intense. The door is locked, bolted actually. Vic puts the car into drive, zooming forward into the horde as he presses a button, sealing the armor plates around the windows. He begins doing a K turn, sweeping his car around as fast as he can, chaingun blazing wildly, before zooming forward... aiming to attempt to to ram the Ford out of the way!

The car is nearly surrounded by the colophony of giggling Ovies. Several try to climb on to the back of the Caddy! Two were gunned down instantly, and one of them was knocked off the car during the wild maneuver! The Ford is rammed out the way as Vic’s car ramps off a sidewalk, knocking over a stop sign. The cat-eared Ovie never joined in the scuffle. Instead, it seemed as if it was telling the others what to do, making that ‘nyo’ sound at the end of every other sentence. As Vic manages to escape, the remaining Ovalisks can be seen piling into the yellow box-truck once more. Meanwhile, the four Ovies on the back of Vic’s car continue to try and hang on. Two are just under the chaingun’s reach, and can barely be made out by the camera mounted on the whirring gun.

Mendi-chan wrote:"I'll play with you freaks, alright..." Joe said, swerving this way and that as he barreled towards the oncoming monsters. Not swerving to miss them, in fact quite the opposite. He was trying to run down all of them in the parking lot. Hopefully he could clear the area without having to risk getting out of his secure vehicle.

The Ovie’s eyes go wide as they attempt to dodge the wild humvee. Four of them get plowed, deflected to either side by the hummer’s wedge! But just when Joe would think they were dead, a couple of them get back up as their injuries start to heal themselves! They do their best to stay behind the hummer lest they get plowed or spiked by the doors. “Stop, nyo~!” Shouts a black-haired Ovie with cat ears. “We just want to hug you!”
Last edited by Millinescence on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm

"Alice!! Are you okay??" Harriet goes over to inspect Alice for any damage, from her shot or from the encounter. "They... must be getting smarter... She didn't go for the bait."

Harriet looks around quickly, trying to find supplies. Even more candy would be helpful.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

The teenager watched, both horrified and fascinated by the little girl as she came towards her again, and she began to scramble backwards when the shots were fired, and her eyes widen when the Ovalisk fell forward and landed on the floor. The machine gun fell from her hands, dangling by the strap against her stomach as she brought both trembling hands to cover her mouth. "Sh-She's dead?", she gasped.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Millinescence wrote:The car is nearly surrounded by the colophony of giggling Ovies. Several try to climb on to the back of the Caddy! Two were gunned down instantly, and one of them was knocked off the car during the wild maneuver! The Ford is rammed out the way as Vic’s car ramps off a sidewalk, knocking over a stop sign. The cat-eared Ovie never joined in the scuffle. Instead, it seemed as if it was telling the others what to do, making that ‘nyo’ sound at the end of every other sentence. As Vic manages to escape, the remaining Ovalisks can be seen piling into the yellow box-truck once more. Meanwhile, the four Ovies on the back of Vic’s car continue to try and hang on. Two are just under the chaingun’s reach, and can barely be made out by the camera mounted on the whirring gun.

((Aww... Ovalisk deaths are so sad. If only they werent trying to take over the world... Heh, I think Harri's character is going to need therapy.))

Vic blasts his way further down the street, turning right at his intersection. One thing was certain, he couldnt have those girls following him. Ignoring the ones on the roof for now, he waits and sees if they will pursue him...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Millinescence wrote:The radio crackles a bit before a young woman’s voice replies, “Th-they’re everywhere…echoing giggles.” She says between sobs. “Have you seen my boyfriend? He said he’d come back…he said he’d come back for me…” Richard doesn’t see her in either of the cabs.

Richard is surprised at the sound of a young woman. "Calm down... I'm sure your boyfriend is looking for you right now..." Richard sighs, knowing how unlikely that is. "Listen, where are you? I might be able to help you look for him."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 pm

(well, her boyfriend might be looking for her... and may even still want to hug and cuddle! :P)

"Alice... that was so close..." Harriet says, keeping her pistol in hand. "You have to shoot them! No matter what they look like, they want to erase you. We wouldn't be living underground if it weren't for them!"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 am

"Shit..." Joe mutters to himself as he sees the creatures regenerate. "Since when are these things so durable?" Figuring he may try to finish the job, or at least ascertain how durable these little 'girls' were, he backs up his outfitted Hummer. Hopefully the spikes would take a few of them out... If not, perhaps it'd be better to just try to find a store where there were less of these buggers.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 am

Alice felt her knees weaken as she looked down at the unmoving little girl, before turning away and stumbling towards Harriet, her face quite pale, "Let's just get what we need quickly... before we have to kill anymore more of them", she muttered, sucking in a deep breath as she grasped her gun again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 pm

@Harri-chan & Zilla:
The grocery store is vast, lit only by the eco-friendly skylights. Ceiling-mounted TVs that once streamed advertisements of sales and special promotions are now dark and black. The nearby produce section reeks of it's rotten merchandise. As does the meat and dairy sections at the back of the store. The place is eerily silent. Not even music comes from the speakers. Only the occasional squeaking of rats and mice can be heard. The store has 12 long aisles. Aisle 1 is a little further to the right, and aisle 12 is on the far left end the store. They learn quickly that the candy had long been consumed by the Ovalisks. Wrappers litter the floor where the shelves once held their sweets. In aisle 11, frozen foods, the freezers are dark and rank.Boxes, wrappers, and cartons of icecream also litter the floors there along with dozens of spoons.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic blasts his way further down the street, turning right at his intersection. One thing was certain, he couldnt have those girls following him. Ignoring the ones on the roof for now, he waits and sees if they will pursue him...

The two hanging onto the trunk fall off, but the last two manage to hold on by grabbing hold of the chaingun. Meanwhile, the box-truck roars to life and backs up a ways before turning left away from the Ford, apparently trying to find another intercept route. Now Vic finds himself in a residential district of the city. Apartment buildings, complexes, and occasional convenience stores are on either side of the street. Some are TP'd, others have childish graffiti on them.

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard is surprised at the sound of a young woman. "Calm down... I'm sure your boyfriend is looking for you right now..." Richard sighs, knowing how unlikely that is. "Listen, where are you? I might be able to help you look for him."

"Uhh...I'm on a freeway, in one of the SWAT trucks." She peeks out of a window in the cab at him. She's in the one on the left. "I-is that you over there? I..I hope those girls didn't take him... I'll see if these things still run." She sits down in the driver's seat and has a go at starting the truck. "If you want rifles, I got some in the back." The starter whines twice before the engine finally turns over.

Mendi-chan wrote:"Shit..." Joe mutters to himself as he sees the creatures regenerate. "Since when are these things so durable?" Figuring he may try to finish the job, or at least ascertain how durable these little 'girls' were, he backs up his outfitted Hummer. Hopefully the spikes would take a few of them out... If not, perhaps it'd be better to just try to find a store where there were less of these buggers.

The Ovies spread out as the hummer stops to back up, hoping to reach the sides and pull Joe out the vehicle. When it backs up however, about three or four of the girls meet a grueling end when the rear spikes of the speeding hummer pierce through their heads! The spikes on the doors scrape five of them. They scream, but their wounds heal shortly after. Only five of them remain now. The brunette cat-eared Ovie beckons the others to retreat. "Go!The wanderer get us, nyo~!" She shouts. The other four Ovies obey and follow her into the grocery store.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 pm

"Canned veggies, chili, nasty tasting cereal... that stuff." Harriet says to Alice. "Stay close, so we can cover each other."

Harriet looks down the soups and canned foods aisle, scanning the shelves for non-perishable foods that the Ovies probably left alone.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Alice held the machine gun with one hand, letting the strap around her neck take most of it's weight as she wandered along the shelves, reaching up with her other hand to grab a few cans of sweetcorn, and then several more of tuna, "How do they survive? I bet this place had it's candy wiped out within days of the evacuation... how come they don't starve?", she asked as she walked along with Harriett.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

"Five of them, eh?" Joe says, pulling his car into park. "Those're some steep odds of these things are as tough as the seem..." He cracks his neck and grips his gun. "I think I've dealt with worse... But perhaps I should try to play it safe and get covered up." The man reaches to the rear seat of the vehicle and pulls out a thick hoodie and some gloves, both of which he quickly puts on. "Can't do anything against me if I'm covered up..." He loads his side arm and carefully departs his car.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

"Yeah... I'm in the truck near you..." Richard says nervously. "I have enough weapons here, thanks... Listen, can you drive that SWAT truck out of the way? It's blocking the road I need to drive through."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Millinescence wrote:The two hanging onto the trunk fall off, but the last two manage to hold on by grabbing hold of the chaingun. Meanwhile, the box-truck roars to life and backs up a ways before turning left away from the Ford, apparently trying to find another intercept route. Now Vic finds himself in a residential district of the city. Apartment buildings, complexes, and occasional convenience stores are on either side of the street. Some are TP'd, others have childish graffiti on them.

Vic considers his options, and slows down... pulling into a likely looking convenience store parking lot. Coming to a stop, he reaches for a mic connected to outside speakers. Turning the volume to low, he speaks to the Ovalisks on his car.

"You two have about a minute to get out of my sight. If you are not gone by the time I open this door, I'll kill both of you. So why dont you go off and play with your friends?"

He reaches over, checking his weapons and thumbing off the safety. Stowing the uzi's, he chambers a round in both of his pistols, getting ready as he keeps an eye on the outside.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Millinescence » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm

((*starts to miss Flannery =P* I've edited a couple of the rules in the first post to cover new players, as well as improvised weapons like Zilla's honeybomb.))

Zilla wrote:"Canned veggies, chili, nasty tasting cereal... that stuff." Harriet says to Alice. "Stay close, so we can cover each other."

Harriet looks down the soups and canned foods aisle, scanning the shelves for non-perishable foods that the Ovies probably left alone.
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice held the machine gun with one hand, letting the strap around her neck take most of it's weight as she wandered along the shelves, reaching up with her other hand to grab a few cans of sweetcorn, and then several more of tuna, "How do they survive? I bet this place had it's candy wiped out within days of the evacuation... how come they don't starve?", she asked as she walked along with Harriett.

((To answer Alice's question, Ovalisks have different eating habits than we do. They only eat four times a week. ^^v))
Harriet and Alice will see that the floors have the occasional debris on it along with several rats scurrying down the aisles. They eventually find the canned goods and drink mix section on aisle 8, with crackers and other dry foods on 9. Empty cans of fruit and sweet things like pie filling can be found on the floor, revealing more clues of the Ovalisk's diet. The vegetables, raviolli, chilli and soups have been left well alone. A number of rats can be found in the dry foods aisle. If they go down there, there are several holes in random boxes, it's contents spilled onto the floor. Despite this, there are still boxes of things the rats didn't get to.

Mendi-chan wrote:"Five of them, eh?" Joe says, pulling his car into park. "Those're some steep odds of these things are as tough as the seem..." He cracks his neck and grips his gun. "I think I've dealt with worse... But perhaps I should try to play it safe and get covered up." The man reaches to the rear seat of the vehicle and pulls out a thick hoodie and some gloves, both of which he quickly puts on. "Can't do anything against me if I'm covered up..." He loads his side arm and carefully departs his car.

While Joe's getting ready, the cat-eared Ovie leads the others to somewhere within the store to plot their next move. Joe's vehicle was armored and the Ovies knew it, they had to find some other way to do him in.

Roggamer22 wrote:"Yeah... I'm in the truck near you..." Richard says nervously. "I have enough weapons here, thanks... Listen, can you drive that SWAT truck out of the way? It's blocking the road I need to drive through."

Richard can see the woman driving. She looks about his age and has brunette hair. "O-okay, I'll do that." She backs up and then pulls out past the other SWAT truck. "Uhh...My name's Karen, yours? ...Can I go with you? You don't mind right?"

Knight Errant wrote:Vic considers his options, and slows down... pulling into a likely looking convenience store parking lot. Coming to a stop, he reaches for a mic connected to outside speakers. Turning the volume to low, he speaks to the Ovalisks on his car.

"You two have about a minute to get out of my sight. If you are not gone by the time I open this door, I'll kill both of you. So why dont you go off and play with your friends?"

He reaches over, checking his weapons and thumbing off the safety. Stowing the uzi's, he chambers a round in both of his pistols, getting ready as he keeps an eye on the outside.

The Ovalisks giggle after hearing this. "Silly boy..." One of them replies. "Why kill us?" Says the other. The two look at each other puzzled and shrug. They climb down the trunk and hit the ground running and giggling some more. They run to the two posts holding up the Citgo sign 25ft away and wait. Several numbers from the price sign have fallen off. Other than the chalk graffiti, the outside of the food mart seems normal. The Ovalsks peek curiously from behind the posts, seeing what the man will do.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying