The Mole: A Sci Fi Mystery

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Mole: A Sci Fi Mystery

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 am

Markus gives the captain a nod. "Ok! Cuardinates are in..." he says as he checks the screen promt. "Power at 100%..." he adds switching to another prompt. "Full speed ahead!" he finished, grabbing the two levers on the side of his chair and pushing them as forward as posible. "And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Isaac nods at Koren. "Sure... just try not to embarrass yourself too much." He glances around. "Not that anyone is watching."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 pm

As the FTL drive activates, the ship doesn't lurch so much as everyone's stomachs do. There is no physical tugging, but all of the guts on board feel like they were left a couple miles behind for a few seconds. The sensation passes, and the ship is left in a comfortable, gravity laden and high speed state.

Captain Hardy nods and heads out of the cockpit. "Good work Lieutenant. Put her in autopilot and get yourself settled." Hardy grins out into the living room. "Well, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" He throws himself onto a bean bag and sighs. "You gentlemen want to watch anything?"

[Sorry about the absence. But, amazingly, we've finished the intro and now are in the meat and potatoes of this game. The Mole is now free to start changing their shipmates. Who is going to be first?]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Luka sighs as he slowly stops retching. "...I'm fine, thanks. I think I'll just go and prepare my room." He starts walking off, muttering "I hate this..."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

muffinstud wrote:As the FTL drive activates, the ship doesn't lurch so much as everyone's stomachs do. There is no physical tugging, but all of the guts on board feel like they were left a couple miles behind for a few seconds. The sensation passes, and the ship is left in a comfortable, gravity laden and high speed state.

Captain Hardy nods and heads out of the cockpit. "Good work Lieutenant. Put her in autopilot and get yourself settled." Hardy grins out into the living room. "Well, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" He throws himself onto a bean bag and sighs. "You gentlemen want to watch anything?"

[Sorry about the absence. But, amazingly, we've finished the intro and now are in the meat and potatoes of this game. The Mole is now free to start changing their shipmates. Who is going to be first?]

Sounds good. *Julian lowers himself into another chair.* What've we got up here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Dean leans against the wall as the ship hits FTL speeds, groaning loudly.

"Oof... it's like the worst motion sickness ever..."

He flops down into a chair next to Captain Hardy and shrugs. "Sure sir. What is there?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 am

"Thanks, man, I owe you!", he beamed. "I'll go stick it up by my bunk. Then I should probably go find the animal lab", he muttered as he walked away, pausing slightly to rub his tummy through the leather suit as he felt the tugging sensation from the ship's movement. Heading into the dorms, he went through some of Isaac's spares before finding one of a curvy blonde in blue gingham bra and panties, with white decorative frills, and smiled brightly as he put it up on the wall. For a moment or two he just gazed at it with a smile and a distant look in his eyes, before sighing and leaving the dorm.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:50 am

As the return of gravity plopped Thomas back into the beanbag, and the jump sent him leaning to the side a bit, all he could say was "...woah. Cool." A few minutes later, he brain had caught up with his body, and he stretched, then nodded to the captain. "I'd be up to watching something. Whatcha got?"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Zoey » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Markus noded. "Aye Sir" he replied as he input the auto pilot settings. His fingers moved across the both digital and physical panel as he input data to the flight computer before a large glowing red square appeared on his console indicating: AUTO PILOT ENGANGED. He patted the console and rose from his bed heading to the crews area. As he passed the captain and those with him, he gave them a nod before walking off to the halls with his arms crossed.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 pm

"Honestly, I don't know..." Hardy gets up and checks out the videos available. "Okay, we've got some action movies, adventure, some comedy, a few tapes of the latest Ring Racing season... What do you guys wanna watch?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Luka is alone in his room, muttering and takeing notes. "...Captian is self sustaned, and independant. Not unwilling to accept help, however. Friendly and study, and knows what needs to get done and how to do it. Recomindation: None." He puts in his notes and takes out a schedual, schedualing the captain for later that night. Then he takes out a book and begins to read, calmly.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

muffinstud wrote:"Honestly, I don't know..." Hardy gets up and checks out the videos available. "Okay, we've got some action movies, adventure, some comedy, a few tapes of the latest Ring Racing season... What do you guys wanna watch?"

I vote for an action movie.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Dean nods and gives a thumbs up.

"Action movie sounds good."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Isaac nods to Koren, then walks over to the captain. "Sir, if you dont mind... I'm going to check the cargo hold. I want to make sure those freight loading monkeys didnt pack my mech upside down or god knows what."

He refers to his custom Nova Securities Shining Knight model he had transferred onto the ship. It was his pride and joy... and from the look on his face, he would flip if he found a scratch on it from rough loading. Ironic, considering it is a battle mech.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:56 am

Koren watched several of the guys gathering to watch a movie, but something about the small crowd made him a little uncomfortable, so instead he continued on in search of the biology lab. With no instructions to follow, he got lost pretty quickly, and was starting to get worried when he spotted Markus. "Hey!", he called, relieved to have found someone. "Do you know where the biology lab is? I'm going to be working there...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying