Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:25 am

"You do not need to remove your clothes silly." Jade said with a giggle. "Just dry off and put your beach shirt on."

Jade handed Anna's beach shirt to her.

"That sounds like fun! I never did go clothes shopping before. Of course I either spent my time as a stuffed rabbit or a regular rabbit so I didn't really need any clothes." Lizzi said. "Though I could see if I have any clothes downstairs because of my new form."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

AshK wrote:"You do not need to remove your clothes silly." Jade said with a giggle. "Just dry off and put your beach shirt on."

Jade handed Anna's beach shirt to her.

"That sounds like fun! I never did go clothes shopping before. Of course I either spent my time as a stuffed rabbit or a regular rabbit so I didn't really need any clothes." Lizzi said. "Though I could see if I have any clothes downstairs because of my new form."

"But I lost," giggled Anna as she got out of the pool and put on the shirt over her swimsuit.

----

"Yeah. Lets check downstairs first," said Mina realizing they had no way to get to any mall due to the fact she doesn't have a car anymore. That means her only means of transportation was her dad or the bus.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:03 pm

"So, just because you lost, doesn't mean you have to remove any clothing." Jade said. "So shall we start fixing our sandwiches? By the way could you cut up some apples for us to eat with our lunch? I know we have an apple corer in the drawer." Jade said.

"I thought you might say that once you realized you didn't have a car anymore." Lizzi said as she opened the basement door and went downstairs to her new room.

"Now, to look for some clothes." Lizzi said as she opened the closet to see what she had.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

AshK wrote:"So, just because you lost, doesn't mean you have to remove any clothing." Jade said. "So shall we start fixing our sandwiches? By the way could you cut up some apples for us to eat with our lunch? I know we have an apple corer in the drawer." Jade said.

"I thought you might say that once you realized you didn't have a car anymore." Lizzi said as she opened the basement door and went downstairs to her new room.

"Now, to look for some clothes." Lizzi said as she opened the closet to see what she had.

"Alright. I do that," said Anna as she walked into the kitchen and began to look for the knife.

---

"Yeah....Something like that," said Mina as she walked into the room and looked around to see how it looked. "Found anything?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

"How many pieces of cheese do you want on your sandwich Anna?" Jade asked as she started to butter the bread for their sandwiches.

Lizzi finds a t-shirt and Capri jeans. She then takes her school uniform off and puts on the T-shirt and Capri Jeans.

"So shall we go over to Jade's or do you just want to hang out around here?" Lizzi asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

AshK wrote:"How many pieces of cheese do you want on your sandwich Anna?" Jade asked as she started to butter the bread for their sandwiches.

Lizzi finds a t-shirt and Capri jeans. She then takes her school uniform off and puts on the T-shirt and Capri Jeans.

"So shall we go over to Jade's or do you just want to hang out around here?" Lizzi asked.

"Just one is fine," said Anna as she walked in with a wet t-shirt on. She was at the moment cutting apples.

----

"I think I rather hang out here for now. I mean I did spent the night over at her place," said Mina as she looked around the room to see if there was anything interesting in it. "Seems like you suppose to be on my dad side."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Jade points and giggles at Anna's wet T-shirt. It is clinging to what little curves she has it is plastered tight against her High-A-Cup almost B-Cup bust. "Um Anna, why didn't you dry off?" Jade asks her little sister as she puts the slices of cheese on the bread of the sandwiches and places them in the skillet.

"I guess I am." Lizzi said as she looked at the room. "It looks like that I have been living here for a while by looking at all the posters on the walls and the pink."

Mina would then remember that Lizzi had been living here for at least two years since her parents moved away. They wanted her to go to a good school, and there weren't very many good High Schools where Lizzi's "parents" are living now.

(Hey I have to have some sort of back story for human Lizzi. It was the best I could think of.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm

AshK wrote:Jade points and giggles at Anna's wet T-shirt. It is clinging to what little curves she has it is plastered tight against her High-A-Cup almost B-Cup bust. "Um Anna, why didn't you dry off?" Jade asks her little sister as she puts the slices of cheese on the bread of the sandwiches and places them in the skillet.

"I guess I am." Lizzi said as she looked at the room. "It looks like that I have been living here for a while by looking at all the posters on the walls and the pink."

Mina would then remember that Lizzi had been living here for at least two years since her parents moved away. They wanted her to go to a good school, and there weren't very many good High Schools where Lizzi's "parents" are living now.

(Hey I have to have some sort of back story for human Lizzi. It was the best I could think of.)

"Oh no. I guess I forgot," giggled Anna as she finish up cutting up the apples.

-----

(Let wait for that a bit later. I have an idea for her backstory. Also get ready to RP Mina's dad.)

"Too much pink.....Way too much pink. Reminds me of my room a bit," said Mina as she looked around and saw the posters. Not as many cute guys but she still stare.

Soon footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"Hey no worries, we are both girls here. Our brothers and Jake aren't home." Jade said with a giggle as she kept an eye on the sandwiches. "So how are the apples coming along?" She asked.

(Good idea. Sorry for jumping the gun with Lizzi's back story so soon.)

"I guess this form likes Pink." Lizzi said with a giggle as she looked at the walls of her room.

"I'm home girls." John Rose says outside of Lizzi's room door, which Mina had closed. John then knocks on the door to the room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey no worries, we are both girls here. Our brothers and Jake aren't home." Jade said with a giggle as she kept an eye on the sandwiches. "So how are the apples coming along?" She asked.

(Good idea. Sorry for jumping the gun with Lizzi's back story so soon.)

"I guess this form likes Pink." Lizzi said with a giggle as she looked at the walls of her room.

"I'm home girls." John Rose says outside of Lizzi's room door, which Mina had closed. John then knocks on the door to the room.

"Oh? You are a girl? I thought you were a guy," giggled Anna as he put the knife done. "Done with them."

-------

"And me? I not much of a fan of the color," said Mina as she heard her dad on the other side. Mina then said naturally. "Oh hello Daddy! You can come in."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 pm

"That's not funny." Jade said as she turned the sandwiches over then thinks to herself. 'If only I could tell her the real truth, but I was always a girl in this reality. Besides, there is no way anyone but Mina and Lizzi would believe me.' Jade thought to herself. Jade turned off the stove and took four little saucers out. One for each of the sandwiches and one for each of the apples. She then pulled two large glasses out. "Water or milk?" Jade asks.

"Hey there girls. How are my two favorite girls?" John asked. "So Lizzi, how is school this year?"

"It's fine Uncle John. I haven't joined any clubs or anything yet." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

AshK wrote:"That's not funny." Jade said as she turned the sandwiches over then thinks to herself. 'If only I could tell her the real truth, but I was always a girl in this reality. Besides, there is no way anyone but Mina and Lizzi would believe me.' Jade thought to herself. Jade turned off the stove and took four little saucers out. One for each of the sandwiches and one for each of the apples. She then pulled two large glasses out. "Water or milk?" Jade asks.

"Hey there girls. How are my two favorite girls?" John asked. "So Lizzi, how is school this year?"

"It's fine Uncle John. I haven't joined any clubs or anything yet." Lizzi said.

"Oh? You getting drinks?" asked Anna who seem to already getting drinks ready for them. One glass was filled with water while the other was filled with milk. "I was just pouring myself a glass of water."

----

"Good. I just got don-don-done," said Mina watching her dad walk into the room. A blush was running up her face as the air brought in though the open door had made a chill crawl up her skin. Soon Mina realize that she was literally shirtless wearing only a red bra in front of her father. She quickly picked up a pillow and began to yell, "DADDY~ GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT~"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh okay, I was going to get milk anyway, but you need to drink milk as well. You are a growing girl after all." Jade said as she poured herself a glass of water in addition to her milk and poured Anna a glass of milk in addition to her water.

John blushed with a slight nosebleed and closed his eyes and left the room. "Mina, put on a shirt!" John said as he scolded his daughter as he ran up the stairs to his room.

"Oops, I guess I should've let you know that you didn't have a shirt on." Lizzi said with a sweatdrop and threw Mina the biggest shirt she had which was a Medium Blouse.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh okay, I was going to get milk anyway, but you need to drink milk as well. You are a growing girl after all." Jade said as she poured herself a glass of water in addition to her milk and poured Anna a glass of milk in addition to her water.

John blushed with a slight nosebleed and closed his eyes and left the room. "Mina, put on a shirt!" John said as he scolded his daughter as he ran up the stairs to his room.

"Oops, I guess I should've let you know that you didn't have a shirt on." Lizzi said with a sweatdrop and threw Mina the biggest shirt she had which was a Medium Blouse.

"But I like water," said Anna as she playfully pouts. She then takes the glass of water and wash it down the drain. "I drink milk. Still I knew you wanted milk."

Anna then began to giggle.

----

"What.....You know I sometimes walk around shirtless!" yelled Mina as she realize that may have been true as Mike but only partially as Mina. She frowned as she took the shirt and put it on.

"I totally forgot that I didn't have one on. I mean I just use to it," said Mina as she puts the shirt on and notice it was a bit tight on her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

"You didn't have to do that Anna, you could've had water and milk with lunch. I am so not Mother." Jade said. "You can have both. I drink both sometimes with my meal as well." Jade said. "Thanks Anna." Jade then hugs her sister. Luckily her shirt was dry by now as was her swim suit.

"Exactly, I should've reminded you." Lizzi said as she notices how tight the shirt is on Mina. "Sorry, I don't have any bigger shirts."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying